Momentive Global Inc. (MNTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNTV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MNTV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MNTV is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MNTV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
MNTV Stock Summary
- MNTV's went public 4.36 years ago, making it older than just 20.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.28%, MOMENTIVE GLOBAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.57% of about US stocks.
- MOMENTIVE GLOBAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MNTV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PCOR, TRUP, ROKU, KNSA, and ATY.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to MNTV's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001739936.
MNTV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MNTV's price/earnings ratio is 135.02% lower, now standing at -9.
- Over the past 53 months, MNTV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 56.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNTV.
MNTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MNTV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.68% of graded US stocks.
- MNTV's asset turnover comes in at 0.459 -- ranking 340th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MNTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MNTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.88||52-week high||$18.48|
|Prev. close||$8.18||52-week low||$5.14|
|Day high||$8.14||Avg. volume||973,649|
|50-day MA||$7.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.67||Market Cap||1.17B|
Momentive Global Inc. (MNTV) Company Bio
Momentive Global, Inc. provides agile software solutions that help companies turn stakeholder feedback into action. Its platform empowers users to collect, analyze, and act on feedback from customers, employees, website and application users, and market research audiences. The company offers enterprise solutions for agile experience management and insights by three product brands: Momentive, GetFeedback and SurveyMonkey. Momentive Global was founded by Ryan Finley in 1999 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNTV Latest Social Stream
View Full MNTV Social Stream
Latest MNTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOMENTIVE GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNTV as an investment opportunity.
SAN MATEO, Calif., January 31, 2023--Momentive (Nasdaq: MNTV), the maker of SurveyMonkey and GetFeedback, today announced three new survey creation features for SurveyMonkey Enterprise and paid customers in the U.S. These new capabilities—including language personalization features, additional best/worst question types, and a multilingual email collector—empower users to create professional-grade surveys without requiring deep research expertise.
SAN MATEO, Calif., January 30, 2023--Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), the maker of SurveyMonkey and GetFeedback, today announced that it will report fourth quarter and full year financial results for the period ended December 31, 2022 following the close of the market on Thursday, February 16, 2023. On that day management will host a conference call and webcast at 2 p.m. PT (5 p.m. ET) to discuss the company’s business and financial results.
Momentive Announces Inaugural State of Surveys Report, Revealing Changing Trends in SurveyMonkey Usage Over Time
SAN MATEO, Calif., December 13, 2022--Momentive (Nasdaq: MNTV), the maker of SurveyMonkey and GetFeedback, today announced the findings of its inaugural State of Surveys report. Through the lens of surveys taken on SurveyMonkey from as far back as 2012 through 2022, Momentive identified the evolving ways in which people asked and answered questions. From this analysis, three themes emerged to define the current state of surveys: the growing inclusion of non-binary gender options, the rise of mob
SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2022--Momentive Names Rich Sullivan as its New Chief Financial Officer
SAN MATEO, Calif., November 29, 2022--Amid concerns over inflation and a potential recession, just over half (51%) of shoppers in the U.S. plan to spend less this holiday season compared to last year, according to SurveyMonkey research from Momentive.
MNTV Price Returns