Manitex International, Inc. - common stock (MNTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNTX POWR Grades
- MNTX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.54% of US stocks.
- MNTX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 56 days.
- MNTX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.57% of US stocks).
MNTX Stock Summary
- MANITEX INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.3% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MANITEX INTERNATIONAL INC is reporting a growth rate of -245.44%; that's higher than merely 6.57% of US stocks.
- MANITEX INTERNATIONAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -43.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MNTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TREE, TWI, TTI, OEC, and EVER.
- MNTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MANITEX INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.manitexinternational.com.
MNTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MNTX's EV/EBIT ratio is 559.62% higher, now standing at 102.9.
- MNTX's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 220 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNTX.
MNTX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -55.51%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -36.07%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -64.86%.
The table below shows MNTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNTX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MNTX, see our MNTX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
MNTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.18||52-week high||$7.86|
|Prev. close||$5.16||52-week low||$3.48|
|Day high||$5.22||Avg. volume||39,652|
|50-day MA||$5.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.20||Market Cap||104.15M|
Manitex International, Inc. - common stock (MNTX) Company Bio
Manitex International, Inc. provides engineered lifting and loading products worldwide. The company operates through Lifting Equipment, ASV, and Equipment Distribution segments. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Bridgeview, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNTX Latest Social Stream
View Full MNTX Social Stream
Latest MNTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANITEX INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNTX as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Illinois Tool Works, Ingersoll Rand, Helios Technologies and Manitex International
Illinois Tool Works, Ingersoll Rand, Helios Technologies and Manitex International are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Manitex International Announces Launch of the ECSY-Electric Crane System
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill., March 10, 2023--Manitex International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MNTX) ("Manitex" or the "Company"), a leading international provider of truck cranes, specialized industrial equipment, and construction equipment rental solutions to infrastructure and construction markets, today announced the launch of the ECSY-Electric Crane System in conjunction with opening day of CONEXPO-Las Vegas.
Manitex International Announces Launch of the TC850 Series Truck-Mounted Crane
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill., March 10, 2023--Manitex International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MNTX) ("Manitex" or the "Company"), a leading international provider of truck cranes, specialized industrial equipment, and construction equipment rental solutions to infrastructure and construction markets, today announced the launch of the all new TC850 Series truck-mounted crane in conjunction with opening day of CONEXPO-Las Vegas.
Manitex International Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
Manitex International ( NASDAQ:MNTX ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$273.9m (up 30% from FY...
Manitex International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Manitex International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 8, 2023 Operator: Greetings. Welcome to Manitex International Inc. Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results Conference Call. Please note this conference is being recorded. I will now turn the conference over to Paul Bartolai, Managing Director with Vallum Advisors. Thank you. You may begin. […]
MNTX Price Returns
Continue Researching MNTXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Manitex International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Manitex International Inc (MNTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Manitex International Inc (MNTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Manitex International Inc (MNTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...