Manitex International, Inc. - common stock (MNTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNTX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MNTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- MNTX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 47 days.
- MNTX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MNTX Stock Summary
- MNTX's current price/earnings ratio is 128.1, which is higher than 94.19% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, MNTX has reported earnings growth of -132.52%, putting it ahead of merely 15.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Manitex International Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Manitex International Inc are CNMD, EPC, OFLX, TNC, and HAPP.
- Visit MNTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.manitexinternational.com.
MNTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MNTX's price/sales ratio is 55.56% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- MNTX's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.1 over the prior 201 months.
- Over the past 201 months, MNTX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 45.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNTX.
MNTX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.91%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 9.73%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 48.93%.
The table below shows MNTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.06||52-week high||$9.62|
|Prev. close||$7.31||52-week low||$3.49|
|Day high||$7.32||Avg. volume||27,340|
|50-day MA||$7.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.15||Market Cap||140.54M|
Manitex International, Inc. - common stock (MNTX) Company Bio
Manitex International, Inc. provides engineered lifting and loading products worldwide. The company operates through Lifting Equipment, ASV, and Equipment Distribution segments. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Bridgeview, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNTX Latest Social Stream
View Full MNTX Social Stream
Latest MNTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Manitex International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNTX as an investment opportunity.
Manitex (MNTX) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
CTRN, EHC, HMC, PPC, and MNTX have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on August 27, 2021.
HVT, BJ, MNTX, WWW, and GCI have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on August 25, 2021.
Manitex International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MNTX ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price...
Manitex International, Inc. Will Participate in the Investor Summit Conference (Virtual) August 17-18, 2021
Bridgeview, Illinois--(Newsfile Corp. - August 11, 2021) - Manitex International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MNTX) a leading international provider of cranes and specialized industrial equipment, today announced that management will participate in the Investor Summit, which will be held virtually August 17-18 2021. Steve Filipov, CEO and Joe Doolan, CFO, representing Manitex International will be available for one-on-one meetings throughout the conference. Investors can register to participate in the confere
MNTX Price Returns
Continue Researching MNTXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Manitex International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Manitex International Inc (MNTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Manitex International Inc (MNTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Manitex International Inc (MNTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch