Manitex International, Inc. - common stock (MNTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNTX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 76.22, Manitex International Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.61% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- MNTX's price/sales ratio is 0.6; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 12.89% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MNTX has reported earnings growth of -167.58%, putting it ahead of merely 12.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MNTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENZ, EML, MG, CECE, and SCS.
- MNTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Manitex International Inc's official web site, go to www.manitexinternational.com.
MNTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MNTX's price/sales ratio is 55.56% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- MNTX's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.1 over the prior 201 months.
- Over the past 201 months, MNTX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 45.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MNTX.
MNTX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 26.87%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 48.93%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.91%.
The table below shows MNTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MNTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.04||52-week high||$9.62|
|Prev. close||$6.14||52-week low||$5.16|
|Day high||$6.15||Avg. volume||7,528|
|50-day MA||$6.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.14||Market Cap||120.41M|
Manitex International, Inc. - common stock (MNTX) Company Bio
Manitex International, Inc. provides engineered lifting and loading products worldwide. The company operates through Lifting Equipment, ASV, and Equipment Distribution segments. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Bridgeview, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
MNTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNTX Latest Social Stream
View Full MNTX Social Stream
Latest MNTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Manitex International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNTX as an investment opportunity.
Despite shrinking by US$16m in the past week, Manitex International (NASDAQ:MNTX) shareholders are still up 32% over 1 year
It hasn't been the best quarter for Manitex International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MNTX ) shareholders, since the share price has...
BRIDGEVIEW, IL / ACCESSWIRE / December 1, 2021 / Manitex International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTX), a leading international provider of cranes and specialized industrial equipment, today announced that it secured a record order, worth approximately $18 million, for Oil & Steel aerial platforms with a major utility company in Italy.
Manitex International (NASDAQ:MNTX) was downgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a strong-buy rating to a hold rating in a note issued to investors on Tuesday, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, MANITEX INTERNATIONAL INC is a leading provider of engineered lifting solutions including boom trucks, cranes, rough terrain forklifts, and special mission oriented vehicles. Through their 
Manitex International (NASDAQ:MNTX) issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday. The industrial products company reported ($0.01) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks consensus estimate of ($0.02) by $0.01, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Manitex International had a net margin of 0.60% and a negative return on equity of 0.27%. During the same period last 
Head to Head Analysis: Manitex International (NASDAQ:MNTX) vs. GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:GEAGF)
Manitex International (NASDAQ:MNTX) and GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:GEAGF) are both industrial products companies, but which is the better business? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their institutional ownership, risk, earnings, profitability, analyst recommendations, dividends and valuation. Insider and Institutional Ownership 63.6% of Manitex International shares are held by institutional investors. 
MNTX Price Returns
Continue Researching MNTXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Manitex International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Manitex International Inc (MNTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Manitex International Inc (MNTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Manitex International Inc (MNTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch