Manitex International, Inc. - common stock (MNTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MNTX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MNTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- MNTX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 47 days.
- MNTX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MNTX Stock Summary
- MNTX's price/sales ratio is 0.89; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 17.54% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Manitex International Inc comes in at -23.21%, a number that bests just 16.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MNTX comes in at 13.3% -- higher than that of 84.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Manitex International Inc are SIC, ATRO, FARM, TWIN, and ECOL.
- Visit MNTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.manitexinternational.com.
MNTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MNTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.70||52-week high||$9.62|
|Prev. close||$7.68||52-week low||$3.49|
|Day high||$7.70||Avg. volume||27,417|
|50-day MA||$7.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.05||Market Cap||153.24M|
Manitex International, Inc. - common stock (MNTX) Company Bio
Manitex International, Inc. provides engineered lifting and loading products worldwide. The company operates through Lifting Equipment, ASV, and Equipment Distribution segments. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Bridgeview, Illinois.
MNTX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Manitex International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Manitex International Inc ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Manitex International Inc ended up being:
- Manitex International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.09. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.72% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Manitex International Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MNTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MNTX Latest Social Stream
View Full MNTX Social Stream
Latest MNTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Manitex International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MNTX as an investment opportunity.
Conference Call Scheduled for 4:30 PM ETBRIDGEVIEW, IL / ACCESSWIRE / April 22, 2021 / Manitex International, Inc. (Nasdaq:MNTX) a leading international provider of cranes and specialized industrial equipment, today announced that management will announce its First Quarter 2021 financial results after the close of the market, on Thursday, May 6, 2021.
Autonomous Cranes Market 2020-2027: Profiling Global Players Liugong Machinery Co., Ltd., Manitex International, SANY GROUP, Sumitomo Heavy Industries Construction Cranes Co., Ltd., The Manitowoc Company, Inc. and Others
The Autonomous Cranes Market report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The autonomous cranes market report aims to provide an overview of the
Manitex International Reports Strong First-Quarter Financial Results Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Manitex International announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
BRIDGEVIEW, IL / ACCESSWIRE / March 11, 2021 / Manitex International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTX), a leading international provider of cranes and specialized industrial equipment, today announced fourth quarter and full year 2020 results.
Every investor in Manitex International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MNTX ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
MNTX Price Returns
Continue Researching MNTXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Manitex International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Manitex International Inc (MNTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Manitex International Inc (MNTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Manitex International Inc (MNTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch