Altria Group, Inc. (MO): Price and Financial Metrics
MO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.57||52-week high||$51.57|
|Prev. close||$42.50||52-week low||$39.06|
|Day high||$42.77||Avg. volume||7,899,005|
|50-day MA||$41.48||Dividend yield||9.2%|
|200-day MA||$44.16||Market Cap||75.29B|
MO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MO POWR Grades
- MO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.1% of US stocks.
- MO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
MO Stock Summary
- MO has a market capitalization of $75,344,348,312 -- more than approximately 96.92% of US stocks.
- ALTRIA GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.25% of US listed stocks.
- MO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.49% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALTRIA GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ORLY, AZO, NOC, INFY, and KHC.
- Visit MO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.altria.com.
MO Valuation Summary
- MO's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 76.47% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- MO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MO.
MO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.96%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7.42%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -44.59%.
The table below shows MO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.23% of graded US stocks.
- MO's asset turnover comes in at 0.579 -- ranking 4th of 5 Tobacco Products stocks.
- XXII, PM, and TPB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MO.
The table below shows MO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Altria Group, Inc. (MO) Company Bio
Altria Group manufactures and sells cigarettes, smokeless products, and wine in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
MO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MO Latest Social Stream
View Full MO Social Stream
Latest MO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTRIA GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MO as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 15 best high-yield stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Best High Yield Stocks To Buy. Investors exploring dividend stocks often place significant focus on dividend yields and dividend growth. Both these factors […]
This Ultra-High-Yield Dividend Stock Is Dirt Cheap. And Wall Street Thinks It Will Soar More Than 30% in 2024
The dividend might be in danger, or the business outlook may be weakening, sending the stock price lower. One stock that fits the bill right now is Altria (NYSE: MO). Here's why Wall Street thinks the stock price could climb 30% next year even as it is paying out a dividend yielding 9.2% at the moment.
The S&P 500 is the benchmark for the investing world. Dividend investors are a large group with a specific investing strategy, buying stocks that will help them build large income streams from dividends. American tobacco giant Altria Group (NYSE: MO) has made millions for shareholders over the past century selling Marlboro cigarettes in the United States.
Exxon Mobil, Oracle, Cisco, Altria and CrowdStrike are included in this Analyst Blog.
Are you looking for income kings with reliable returns?
MO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|