Altria Group, Inc. (MO): Price and Financial Metrics
MO Stock Summary
- Altria Group Inc's market capitalization of $83,120,601,327 is ahead of 97.26% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Altria Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MO is more volatile than just 2.32% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GM, BUD, ENB, F, and CVS.
- Visit MO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.altria.com.
MO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.72||52-week high||$45.34|
|Prev. close||$44.54||52-week low||$30.95|
|Day high||$45.13||Avg. volume||8,040,015|
|50-day MA||$42.43||Dividend yield||7.69%|
|200-day MA||$41.00||Market Cap||83.12B|
Altria Group, Inc. (MO) Company Bio
Altria Group manufactures and sells cigarettes, smokeless products, and wine in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
MO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Altria Group Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MO, they are:
- Altria Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 9.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Altria Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 23% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than 87.42% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MO Latest Social Stream
View Full MO Social Stream
Latest MO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Altria Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MO as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of 9.7. Given the broad market valuation, the stock looks attractive at current levels. However, the potential for capital appreciation is not the only reason to like Altria.
Shares of Altria Group Inc. rose 1.60% to $45.00 Wednesday, on what proved to be an all-around favorable trading session for the stock market, with the S&P…
In this article we take a look at 10 best long-term dividend stocks to buy and hold. You can skip our detailed analysis of the performance of dividend stocks over the last several years, our criteria for choosing the dividend stocks in the list and go directly to 5 Best Long-Term Dividend Stocks To Buy […]
Lately, that's been a tough assignment, because many sources of investment income have almost completely dried up. With that in mind, here are the three top-yielding dividend stocks in the S&P 500, along with a closer look at whether their respective business models can keep them moving higher. At the top of the list is Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN).
Altria Group, dividend stocks
MO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MOWant to see what other sources are saying about Altria Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!