Altria Group, Inc. (MO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MO POWR Grades
- MO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.27% of US stocks.
- MO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- MO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.81% of US stocks).
MO Stock Summary
- MO has a higher market value than 97.23% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $92,455,647,411.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MO is -20.57 -- better than merely 0.99% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 23.27 for Altria Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENB, BUD, USB, MDLZ, and BMO.
- Visit MO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.altria.com.
MO Valuation Summary
- MO's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.5; this is 19.44% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- MO's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MO.
MO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 18.73%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -4.39%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.56%.
The table below shows MO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.23% of graded US stocks.
- MO's asset turnover comes in at 0.579 -- ranking 4th of 5 Tobacco Products stocks.
- XXII, PM, and TPB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MO.
The table below shows MO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.60||52-week high||$52.59|
|Prev. close||$49.95||52-week low||$40.46|
|Day high||$49.66||Avg. volume||10,226,956|
|50-day MA||$46.71||Dividend yield||7.21%|
|200-day MA||$47.78||Market Cap||91.11B|
Altria Group, Inc. (MO) Company Bio
Altria Group manufactures and sells cigarettes, smokeless products, and wine in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MO Latest Social Stream
View Full MO Social Stream
Latest MO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Altria Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MO as an investment opportunity.
Hartford, CT, based Investment company Sky Investment Group LLC (Current Portfolio) buys adidas AG, The Walt Disney Co, McCormick Inc, Ball Corp, Communication Services Select Sector SPDR Fund, sells Constellation Brands Inc, AT&T Inc, Altria Group Inc, International Business Machines Corp, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Sky Investment Group LLC.
Wellsboro, PA, based Investment company Citizens & Northern Corp (Current Portfolio) buys AmerisourceBergen Corp, PPL Corp, Cisco Systems Inc, Charles Schwab Corp, National Fuel Gas Co, sells NVIDIA Corp, Eli Lilly and Co, PepsiCo Inc, Johnson & Johnson, 3M Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Citizens & Northern Corp.
In this article, we discuss the billionaire Michael Platt’s stunning performance in 2021 and his top 10 stock picks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Billionaire Michael Platt’s Stunning Performance in 2021 and His Top 5 Stock Picks. Few hedge fund managers have a background in art, […]
Investment company Westbourne Investment Advisors, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Philip Morris International Inc, PepsiCo Inc, Splunk Inc, McDonald's Corp, Altria Group Inc, sells ISHARES TRUST, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Westbourne Investment Advisors, Inc..
Altria is trying to become less of a cigarette company as demand fades. Is the stock a buy after breaking out then giving back its gains?
MO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|