Altria Group, Inc. (MO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.03% of US stocks.
- MO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
MO Stock Summary
- MO has a market capitalization of $93,915,858,401 -- more than approximately 97.24% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MO is -16.2 -- better than merely 1.04% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 52.24 for Altria Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Altria Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ENB, BUD, GM, CP, and C.
- MO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Altria Group Inc's official web site, go to www.altria.com.
MO Valuation Summary
- MO's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.5; this is 19.44% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- MO's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MO.
MO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -108.04%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 156.32%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -36.89%.
The table below shows MO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.23% of graded US stocks.
- MO's asset turnover comes in at 0.579 -- ranking 4th of 5 Tobacco Products stocks.
- XXII, PM, and TPB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MO.
The table below shows MO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.61||52-week high||$57.05|
|Prev. close||$45.45||52-week low||$41.00|
|Day high||$45.65||Avg. volume||10,158,920|
|50-day MA||$43.95||Dividend yield||7.92%|
|200-day MA||$48.72||Market Cap||82.14B|
Altria Group, Inc. (MO) Company Bio
Altria Group manufactures and sells cigarettes, smokeless products, and wine in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MO Latest Social Stream
View Full MO Social Stream
Latest MO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Altria Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MO as an investment opportunity.
Altria (NYSE:MO) declares $0.90/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 6.97% Payable April 29; for shareholders of record March 25; ex-div March 24. See MO Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
These low-beta recession stocks to buy have robust cash flows to sustain their businesses while paying regular dividends.
These defensive blue-chip stocks keep chugging along, but one is the better investment going forward.
RICHMOND, Va., February 25, 2022--Altria Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend of $0.90 Per Share.
No summary available.
MO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|