Altria Group, Inc. (MO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MO POWR Grades
- MO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.9% of US stocks.
- MO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- MO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 33% of US stocks).
MO Stock Summary
- MO has a higher market value than 97.57% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $92,753,975,257.
- Altria Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.44% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Altria Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMT, BMO, DUK, GM, and USB.
- MO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Altria Group Inc's official web site, go to www.altria.com.
MO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.28||52-week high||$52.59|
|Prev. close||$50.12||52-week low||$35.83|
|Day high||$50.76||Avg. volume||9,717,169|
|50-day MA||$49.56||Dividend yield||6.84%|
|200-day MA||$43.43||Market Cap||93.05B|
Altria Group, Inc. (MO) Company Bio
Altria Group manufactures and sells cigarettes, smokeless products, and wine in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
MO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Altria Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Altria Group Inc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 3.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Altria Group Inc, consider:
- Altria Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 10.82% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Altria Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 23% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than 87.61% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MO Latest Social Stream
View Full MO Social Stream
Latest MO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Altria Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MO as an investment opportunity.
Altria's (MO) low-risk tobacco offerings such as IQOS and on! are gaining popularity. Moreover, high pricing for tobacco products are an upside..
For those used to making decisions based on free cash flow and other financial metrics, the rise of Ethereum is hard to quantify.
Fears of rising inflation rates have investors seeking out inflation-proof stocks for 2021 to avoid suffering losses and we have suggestions.
Altria is trying to become less of a cigarette company as demand fades. Is the stock a buy after breaking out then giving back its gains?
ALTRIA TO HOST WEBCAST OF 2021 ANNUAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
MO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|