Altria Group, Inc. (MO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- MO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 32.44% of US stocks).
MO Stock Summary
- MO has a higher market value than 97.24% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $89,751,271,247.
- Of note is the ratio of Altria Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- MO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Altria Group Inc are BUD, GM, F, NOC, and MDLZ.
- MO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Altria Group Inc's official web site, go to www.altria.com.
MO Valuation Summary
- MO's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.5; this is 19.44% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- MO's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MO.
MO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -116.43%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.14%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.77%.
The table below shows MO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.03% of graded US stocks.
- MO's asset turnover comes in at 0.564 -- ranking 4th of 5 Tobacco Products stocks.
- PM, XXII, and TPB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MO.
The table below shows MO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.70||52-week high||$52.59|
|Prev. close||$48.67||52-week low||$35.83|
|Day high||$49.00||Avg. volume||8,151,950|
|50-day MA||$48.47||Dividend yield||7.39%|
|200-day MA||$47.39||Market Cap||89.81B|
Altria Group, Inc. (MO) Company Bio
Altria Group manufactures and sells cigarettes, smokeless products, and wine in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MO Latest Social Stream
View Full MO Social Stream
Latest MO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Altria Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MO as an investment opportunity.
RICHMOND, Va., October 14, 2021--ALTRIA TO HOST WEBCAST OF 2021 THIRD-QUARTER RESULTS
By Exec Edge Editorial Staff In a further sign of business model validation from people in the know, TAAT Global Alternatives Inc. (CSE: TAAT) (OTCQX: TOBAF) (FRANKFURT: 2TP) has received an additional CAD $10,000,000 investment from a group of venture investors led by Ms. Debbie Chang, co-founder of Horizons Ventures, in her personal capacity. The […]
Altria (MO) strives to expand IQOS and on! amid consumers' rising preference on low-risk tobacco alternatives. Moreover, strong pricing for tobacco products is driving revenues.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 monthly dividend covered call ETFs you can count on. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 Monthly Dividend Covered Call ETFs and ETNs You Can Count On. While exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and exchange-traded notes (ETNs) […]
Today, investors in vape stocks are seeing some positive price action following news that the FDA had approved e-cigarettes in the U.S.
MO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|