Altria Group, Inc. (MO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, MO has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 97.31% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Currently, MO generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 95.03% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, MO has returned $6,290,000,000 US dollars -- more than 96.54% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MO's price: GLBS, NUS, TUP, WING and ERIE.
MO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for MO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 387.95%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Altria Group Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, MO provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 100% such stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, MO's provides a return of 387.95% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 96.14% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
MO Dividend Chart
MO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MO Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IMBBY||Imperial Brands PLC||12.13%|
|2||BTI||British American Tobacco Industries, p.l.c. ADR||7.60%|
|3||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||6.70%|
|4||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||5.56%|
|5||JAPAY||Japan Tobacco Inc.||5.35%|
|7||PM||Philip Morris International Inc||5.27%|
|8||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||3.54%|
|9||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|10||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.44%|
|11||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||GNLN||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|
|13||PLNHF||Planet 13 Holdings Inc.||0.00%|