MobileIron, Inc. (MOBL): Price and Financial Metrics
MOBL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MOBL is 5.16 -- better than 91.77% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MOBL is currently 122.25, higher than 97.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For MOBL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 12.86% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mobileiron Inc are PI, WK, MDRX, CALX, and FEIM.
- Visit MOBL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mobileiron.com.
MOBL Stock Price Chart More Charts
MOBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.90||52-week high||$7.79|
|Prev. close||$4.84||52-week low||$4.47|
|Day high||$4.97||Avg. volume||850,275|
|50-day MA||$4.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.87||Market Cap||532.74M|
MobileIron, Inc. (MOBL) Company Bio
MobileIron, Inc. provides a purpose-built mobile IT platform that enables enterprises to secure and manage mobile applications, content, and devices while providing their employees with device choice, privacy, and a native user experience. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Mountain View, California.