MobileIron, Inc. (MOBL): Price and Financial Metrics
MOBL Stock Summary
- Mobileiron Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.19% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mobileiron Inc is higher than it is for about only 11.8% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.08 for Mobileiron Inc; that's greater than it is for 79.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOBL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNMK, AERI, DMRC, ONVO, and PSTG.
- Visit MOBL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mobileiron.com.
MOBL Stock Price Chart More Charts
MOBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.69||52-week high||$7.79|
|Prev. close||$3.67||52-week low||$2.94|
|Day high||$3.76||Avg. volume||1,048,038|
|50-day MA||$4.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.53||Market Cap||426.49M|
MobileIron, Inc. (MOBL) Company Bio
MobileIron, Inc. provides a purpose-built mobile IT platform that enables enterprises to secure and manage mobile applications, content, and devices while providing their employees with device choice, privacy, and a native user experience. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Mountain View, California.