Model N, Inc. (MODN): Price and Financial Metrics
MODN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MODN is currently 121.47, higher than 97.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MODN's price/sales ratio is 6.85; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -16.55%, Model N Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 15.57% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MODN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INST, RUBI, NTNX, FEYE, and PVTL.
- MODN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Model N Inc's official web site, go to www.modeln.com.
MODN Stock Price Chart More Charts
MODN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.73||52-week high||$32.90|
|Prev. close||$30.35||52-week low||$12.98|
|Day high||$32.90||Avg. volume||251,645|
|50-day MA||$29.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.20||Market Cap||1.08B|
Model N, Inc. (MODN) Company Bio
Model N, Inc. provides revenue management solutions for the life science and technology industries. It develops applications, such as managed care and government pricing for life science companies; and channel incentives based on design wins for technology companies. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Redwood City, California.