Model N, Inc. (MODN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MODN POWR Grades
- MODN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MODN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MODN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.68% of US stocks).
MODN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MODN is currently 81.43, higher than 94.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 195.26%, Model N Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.87% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Model N Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 19.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Model N Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UPLD, ONEM, HCAT, FEYE, and UGRO.
- MODN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Model N Inc's official web site, go to www.modeln.com.
MODN Valuation Summary
- MODN's price/earnings ratio is -52.8; this is 234.01% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 101 months, MODN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.9.
- MODN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MODN.
MODN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MODN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.03||52-week high||$48.20|
|Prev. close||$32.37||52-week low||$28.98|
|Day high||$32.54||Avg. volume||268,940|
|50-day MA||$33.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.22||Market Cap||1.14B|
Model N, Inc. (MODN) Company Bio
Model N, Inc. provides revenue management solutions for the life science and technology industries. It develops applications, such as managed care and government pricing for life science companies; and channel incentives based on design wins for technology companies. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Redwood City, California.
MODN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MODN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Model N Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Model N Inc ended up being:
- Model N Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.69. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.07% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Model N Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MODN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MODN Latest Social Stream
View Full MODN Social Stream
Latest MODN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Model N Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MODN as an investment opportunity.
SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $MODN #earnings--Model N Announces Date of Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Model N, Inc. ( NYSE:MODN ) by estimating the company's...
Thinkhubstudio/iStock via Getty ImagesOne of the nice things about having a little bit of volatility back in the markets is that with choppy trading comes some shorter-term opportunities. Model N (MODN) is one software stock that I've bounced in and out of this year as its share price has vacillated,...
During Q2, Model N ''s (NYSE: MODN ) reported sales totaled $48.19 million. Despite a 414.45% in earnings, the company posted a loss of $6.80 million. Model N collected $42.73 million in revenue during Q1, but reported earnings showed a $1.32 million loss. Why ROCE Is Significant Return on Capital Employed is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company''s ROCE. A higher ROCE is generally representative of successful growth of Full story available on Benzinga.com
MEDINA, Ohio, Jun 18, 2021--RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) announced today that it has appointed American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC ("AST") as RPM’s new stock transfer agent and registrar of RPM’s common stock, effective immediately. AST was originally founded as a transfer agent in 1971.
MODN Price Returns