Model N, Inc. (MODN): Price and Financial Metrics
MODN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.80||52-week high||$43.18|
|Prev. close||$22.74||52-week low||$20.90|
|Day high||$23.11||Avg. volume||324,896|
|50-day MA||$23.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.38||Market Cap||884.64M|
MODN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MODN POWR Grades
- MODN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MODN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MODN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
MODN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MODEL N INC is higher than 90.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 91.53%, MODEL N INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.92% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MODEL N INC is reporting a growth rate of 97.44%; that's higher than 89.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MODN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AFRM, PD, DRIO, ASAN, and ARLO.
- Visit MODN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.modeln.com.
MODN Valuation Summary
- MODN's EV/EBIT ratio is -36.2; this is 274.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 130 months, MODN's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MODN.
MODN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.77%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 175.76%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -28.92%.
The table below shows MODN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MODN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MODN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.58% of graded US stocks.
- MODN's asset turnover comes in at 0.542 -- ranking 306th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NCMI, TRIP, and AL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MODN.
The table below shows MODN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Model N, Inc. (MODN) Company Bio
Model N, Inc. provides revenue management solutions for the life science and technology industries. It develops applications, such as managed care and government pricing for life science companies; and channel incentives based on design wins for technology companies. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Redwood City, California.
MODN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MODN Latest Social Stream
View Full MODN Social Stream
Latest MODN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MODEL N INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MODN as an investment opportunity.
IBM is putting strong emphasis on the advancement of geospatial AI technologies. It has joined forces with NASA to develop an AI foundation model for weather and climate applications.
Ericsson (ERIC) collaborates with Telenor to speed up the development of AI-ML-driven networking solutions.
Motorola (MSI) will deploy the DIMETRA X Core system to boost TETRA radio communication infrastructure in Cologne Bonn Airport.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
SAN MATEO, Calif., November 27, 2023--Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN), the leader in revenue optimization and compliance today announced that Model N management will present at the Raymond James 2023 TMT and Consumer Conference. On December 5, 2023 at 5:35 a.m. PT (8:35 a.m. ET).
MODN Price Returns