Model N, Inc. (MODN): Price and Financial Metrics
MODN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Model N Inc is higher than 93.37% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 160.52%, Model N Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.36% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MODN is more volatile than just 13.87% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MODN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FEYE, PFPT, SVMK, VRNS, and RAMP.
- MODN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Model N Inc's official web site, go to www.modeln.com.
MODN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MODN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.56||52-week high||$48.20|
|Prev. close||$42.87||52-week low||$15.00|
|Day high||$43.28||Avg. volume||290,290|
|50-day MA||$38.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.13||Market Cap||1.46B|
Model N, Inc. (MODN) Company Bio
Model N, Inc. provides revenue management solutions for the life science and technology industries. It develops applications, such as managed care and government pricing for life science companies; and channel incentives based on design wins for technology companies. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Redwood City, California.
MODN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Model N Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Model N Inc ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 106%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Model N Inc ended up being:
- Model N Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.6. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.95% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Model N Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MODN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MODN Latest Social Stream
View Full MODN Social Stream
Latest MODN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Model N Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MODN as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Model N, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Model N, Inc. (MODN) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 9, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants Gwyn Lauber - Investor Relations Jason Blessing - Chief Executive Officer John Ederer - Chief Financial Officer Reuben Gallegos - Vice President, FP&A and IR Cathy Lewis - Chief Accounting Officer Conference Call Participants...
Needham Stick to Their Buy Rating for Model N
Model N (MODN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 128.57% and 5.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Model N (NYSE:MODN) rose in after-market trading after the company reported Q1 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share rose 33.33% over the past year to $0.16, which beat the estimate of $0.07. Revenue of $42,734,000 rose by 11.32% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $40,420,000. Guidance Model N Sees FY21 Adj. EPS $0.10-$0.15 vs $0.31 Estimate, Sales $184M-$186M vs $171.2M Est. Model N Sees Q2 Adj. EPS $(0.06)-$(0.05) vs $0.06 Estimate, Sales $46M-$46.5M vs $41.9M Est. How To Listen To The Conference Call Date: Feb 09, 2021 View more earnings on MODN Time: 05:00 PM ET Webcast URL: http://public.viavid.com/player/index.php?id=142885 Price Action Company's 52-week high was at $44.56 52-week low: $15.00 Price action over last quarter: Up 26.65% Compa...
MODN Price Returns
Continue Researching MODNWant to see what other sources are saying about Model N Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!