Model N, Inc. (MODN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MODN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MODN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MODN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- MODN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
MODN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MODN is currently 75.2, higher than 94.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.92, Model N Inc has a higher such ratio than 75.73% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 22.56%, Model N Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 79.01% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Model N Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VRCA, FEYE, ARLO, SUMO, and RAMP.
- Visit MODN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.modeln.com.
MODN Valuation Summary
- MODN's price/sales ratio is 6.7; this is 22.94% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 103 months, MODN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 23.4.
- Over the past 103 months, MODN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 22.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MODN.
MODN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.67%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 77.29%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.96%.
The table below shows MODN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MODN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MODN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.31% of graded US stocks.
- MODN's asset turnover comes in at 0.542 -- ranking 296th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- NCMI, TSRI, and SABR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MODN.
The table below shows MODN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MODN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MODN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.99||52-week high||$48.20|
|Prev. close||$35.46||52-week low||$28.98|
|Day high||$36.60||Avg. volume||252,201|
|50-day MA||$33.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.21||Market Cap||1.29B|
Model N, Inc. (MODN) Company Bio
Model N, Inc. provides revenue management solutions for the life science and technology industries. It develops applications, such as managed care and government pricing for life science companies; and channel incentives based on design wins for technology companies. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MODN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MODN Latest Social Stream
View Full MODN Social Stream
Latest MODN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Model N Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MODN as an investment opportunity.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Model N (MODN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
SAN MATEO, Calif., September 02, 2021--Model N to Present at the Jefferies Virtual Software Conference
These seven technology picks already dropped enough to discount disappointments ahead, so they will survive the tech stock selloff.
Model N's (MODN) Q3 results benefit from robust adoption of revenue management solutions. The acquisition of Deloitte's Business Services unit contributes to the top line.
MODN Price Returns