ModivCare Inc. (MODV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MODV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MODV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- MODV's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MODV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.16% of US stocks).
MODV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MODV is 5.36 -- better than 93.01% of US stocks.
- MODV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 413.46 -- higher than 93.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 96.94%, ModivCare Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.7% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MODV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are THS, BJRI, UFAB, GCI, and ATGE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to MODV's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001220754.
MODV Valuation Summary
- MODV's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 85.02% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 218 months, MODV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 59.7.
- Over the past 218 months, MODV's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MODV.
MODV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 156.7%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.42%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.43%.
The table below shows MODV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MODV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MODV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.31% of graded US stocks.
- MODV's asset turnover comes in at 1.237 -- ranking 23rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- AAWW, USDP, and ATCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MODV.
The table below shows MODV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MODV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MODV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.77||52-week high||$211.94|
|Prev. close||$96.89||52-week low||$93.08|
|Day high||$99.47||Avg. volume||84,687|
|50-day MA||$107.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$138.62||Market Cap||1.35B|
ModivCare Inc. (MODV) Company Bio
ModivCare Inc. operates as a technology-enabled healthcare services company. The Company provides a suite of integrated supportive care solutions for payors and their patients. ModivCare serves patients worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
MODV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MODV Latest Social Stream
View Full MODV Social Stream
Latest MODV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ModivCare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MODV as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, February 24, 2022--Modivcare Inc. ("Modivcare" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MODV), a technology-enabled healthcare services company that provides a suite of integrated supportive care solutions focused on improving patient outcomes, today announced that the Company has appointed Nathan Vaughn as Chief Diversity Officer and Vice President, Talent Acquisition. In the role of Chief Diversity Officer, Mr. Vaughn will work closely with executive leadership and team members across the organizati
DENVER, February 23, 2022--Modivcare Inc. ("Modivcare" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MODV), a technology-enabled healthcare services company that provides a suite of integrated supportive care solutions focused on improving patient outcomes, today announced that Heath Sampson, Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to participate in the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference in Miami Beach, Florida, on Tuesday, March 1, 2022.
Modivcare Launches Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Provider Academy to Champion Success and Engagement
Unique program offers the business tools, best practices, and training necessary to support the needs of transportation providers helping to care for the nation’s most vulnerable populations
Modivcare Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on Friday, February 25, 2022
DENVER, February 08, 2022--Modivcare Inc. ("Modivcare" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MODV), a technology-enabled healthcare services company that provides a suite of integrated supportive care solutions focused on improving patient outcomes, today announced that the Company is scheduled to report financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021, on Friday, February 25, 2022, before the market opens.
Insiders who bought US$100k worth of ModivCare Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:MODV ) stock at an average buy price of US$173 over the...
MODV Price Returns