Mogo Inc. (MOGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOGO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MOGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOGO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MOGO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.49% of US stocks).
MOGO Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mogo Inc is reporting a growth rate of 2,220.66%; that's higher than 98.91% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Mogo Inc's share price is greater than that of 91.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MOGO comes in at -55.48% -- higher than that of only 8.08% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mogo Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GTYH, INPX, PCRX, ICHR, and ATEC.
- Visit MOGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mogo.ca.
MOGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.95||52-week high||$8.48|
|Prev. close||$0.85||52-week low||$0.80|
|Day high||$0.97||Avg. volume||539,995|
|50-day MA||$1.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.14||Market Cap||72.92M|
Mogo Inc. (MOGO) Company Bio
Mogo Inc. operates as a financial technology company. The Company offers solutions to help customers to manage and control their finances. Mogo provides free credit score monitoring, identity fraud protection, digital spending account, and digital mortgage experience.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOGO Latest Social Stream
View Full MOGO Social Stream
Latest MOGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mogo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOGO as an investment opportunity.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, February 23, 2022--Mogo Inc. (NASDAQ:MOGO) (TSX:MOGO) ("Mogo" or the "Company"), a digital payments and financial technology company, today announced that Greg Feller, Co-Founder & President, will be participating in the Canaccord Genuity Digital Disruptor Conference, which is being held virtually on March 8, 2022.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, February 15, 2022--Mogo Inc. (NASDAQ:MOGO) (TSX:MOGO) ("Mogo" or the "Company"), a digital payments and financial technology company, today announced that Greg Feller, Co-founder and President, will be participating in the Jefferies Payments & FinTech Summit, which is being held March 1st and 2nd, 2022.
No summary available.
New York, NY, based Investment company Garnet Equity Capital Holdings, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Flex, Hertz Global Holdings Inc, Universal Display Corp, Caesars Entertainment Inc, Turning Point Brands Inc, sells ProShares UltraShort S&P500, WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp, Freeport-McMoRan Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, Ballys Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Garnet Equity Capital Holdings, Inc..
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big...
MOGO Price Returns