Mogo Inc. (MOGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOGO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MOGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.79% of US stocks.
- MOGO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 114 days.
- MOGO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
MOGO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.01, MOGO INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.43% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MOGO INC is reporting a growth rate of -6,328.01%; that's higher than just 0.31% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MOGO comes in at -78.68% -- higher than that of only 7.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MOGO INC are GNSS, OPK, COMM, LUNA, and CSPI.
- MOGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MOGO INC's official web site, go to www.mogo.ca.
MOGO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MOGO, see our MOGO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.84||Average Broker Recommendation||1.12 (Strong Buy)|
MOGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.58||52-week high||$3.14|
|Prev. close||$0.56||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$0.59||Avg. volume||112,846|
|50-day MA||$0.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.84||Market Cap||43.34M|
Mogo Inc. (MOGO) Company Bio
Mogo Inc. operates as a financial technology company. The Company offers solutions to help customers to manage and control their finances. Mogo provides free credit score monitoring, identity fraud protection, digital spending account, and digital mortgage experience.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOGO Latest Social Stream
View Full MOGO Social Stream
Latest MOGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOGO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOGO as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders in Mogo (TSE:MOGO) have lost 69%, as stock drops 10% this past week
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Mogo Inc. ( TSE:MOGO ) share price has gained 15% in the last...
IIROC Trading Halt - MOGO.WT
The following issues have been halted by IIROC:
3iQ, Coinbase Custody and Tetra Trust Complete Custodianship Transition
3iQ Digital Asset Management (3iQ) together with Coinbase and Tetra Trust Company ("Tetra Trust" or "Tetra") are pleased to announce they have finalized the custodian transition for 3iQ's exchange-traded products (ETPs). In September, the industry leaders had announced their joining of forces to advance the digital asset ETP space in Canada.
Raymond James Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Mogo Finance Technology (MOGO)
In a report released today, Steven Li from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on Mogo Finance Technology (MOGO - Research Report), with a price target of C$2.25. The company's shares opened today at $0.64.According to TipRanks, Li is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 1.8% and a 40.11% success rate.Currently, the analyst consensus on Mogo Finance Technology is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $2.84, implying a 343.75% upside from current levels. In a report released today, H.C. Wainwright also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $4.00 price target.
Mogo Inc (MOGO) Reports Q3 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Mogo Inc (MOGO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20% and 2.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MOGO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...