Mogo Inc. (MOGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOGO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MOGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOGO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MOGO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.2% of US stocks).
MOGO Stock Summary
- MOGO's went public 3.17 years ago, making it older than only 9.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Mogo Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MOGO comes in at -18.6% -- higher than that of just 13.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mogo Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BAND, FCEL, MSON, ASTC, and UAMY.
- Visit MOGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mogo.ca.
MOGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.06||52-week high||$12.29|
|Prev. close||$7.21||52-week low||$0.88|
|Day high||$7.16||Avg. volume||2,721,261|
|50-day MA||$7.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.32||Market Cap||462.28M|
Mogo Inc. (MOGO) Company Bio
Mogo Inc. operates as a financial technology company. The Company offers solutions to help customers to manage and control their finances. Mogo provides free credit score monitoring, identity fraud protection, digital spending account, and digital mortgage experience.
MOGO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mogo Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mogo Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MOGO, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Mogo Inc over the past 0.94 years is -0.6%; that's higher than only 1.35% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Mogo Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 23.67% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MOGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOGO Latest Social Stream
View Full MOGO Social Stream
Latest MOGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mogo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOGO as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Mogo Inc. (MOGO) rose 6.4% to close at $7.66 on June 15. The price move was driven by MOGO’s announcement that it now owns 39% of Coinsquare after it bought an additional 2% of Coinsquare's common stock in a cash and stock combination deal. MOGO is a digital payment and financial technology company that provides simple digital solutions to members, helping them control their financial health. (See MOGO stock analysis on TipRanks) Coinsquare is Canada’s leading cryptocurrency platform, and it continues to experience rapid growth in assets, revenue, and operating profitability.
U.S. stock futures were mixed on Wednesday ahead of the Federal Reserve’s policy decision, following its Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) two-day policy meeting. Notably, investors await data for May related to housing starts and permits, along with export and import prices, which are to be released today. S&P futures remain relatively flat, while Nasdaq futures had gained about 0.1%, at the time of writing and Dow futures were trading 0.2% lower. X Financial (XYF) and Centogene NV (CNTG) are expected to report earnings before the market opens, while Lennar (LEN) and Honest Company, Inc. (HNST) are expected to report after the market close.
martin-dm/E+ via Getty Images Mogo (MOGO) stock jumps 4.2% in premarket trading after BTIG analyst Mark Palmer initiates coverage with a Buy rating, calling it an "attractive means through which investors can play both the digital disruption of the Canadian financial services industry and the increasing adoption of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies."...
da-kuk/E+ via Getty Images Mogo (([[MOGO]] +1.7%)) closes on the acquisition of an additional 2% of outstanding common shares of Coinsquare, bringing its stake in Canada's leading cryptocurrency platform to ~39%. Mogo has the option to acquire up to an additional 3.4% of Coinsquare's outstanding common stock until Oct. 13,...
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jun 15, 2021--Mogo Inc. (NASDAQ:MOGO) (TSX:MOGO) ("Mogo" or the "Company"), a digital payments and financial technology company, today announced that it has closed its previously announced acquisition (the "Acquisition") of an additional 2.0% of the outstanding common shares of Coinsquare Ltd. ("Coinsquare"), Canada’s leading cryptocurrency platform, from Michael Diamond and two affiliated companies (the "Vendors"). Mogo also has an option (the "Option") to acquire u
MOGO Price Returns