Mogo Inc. (MOGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOGO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MOGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOGO is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- MOGO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
MOGO Stock Summary
- MOGO's current price/earnings ratio is 96, which is higher than 91.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MOGO is currently 915.49, higher than 99.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mogo Inc is reporting a growth rate of -312.77%; that's higher than merely 7.02% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mogo Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACIW, PRGS, KIQ, SWIR, and NBIX.
- Visit MOGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mogo.ca.
MOGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.72||52-week high||$12.29|
|Prev. close||$4.92||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$4.91||Avg. volume||2,181,981|
|50-day MA||$5.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.71||Market Cap||332.17M|
Mogo Inc. (MOGO) Company Bio
Mogo Inc. operates as a financial technology company. The Company offers solutions to help customers to manage and control their finances. Mogo provides free credit score monitoring, identity fraud protection, digital spending account, and digital mortgage experience.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOGO Latest Social Stream
View Full MOGO Social Stream
Latest MOGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mogo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOGO as an investment opportunity.
The MOGO stock, Village Farms stock, and Hut 8 Mining stock promises ultra-high returns to would-be investors. Growth investors could pick one or all before the share prices surge in 2021. The post Prediction: 3 TSX Growth Stocks That Could Surge in 2021 appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Mogo Inc. (NASDAQ: MOGO ) (TSX: MOGO ) ("Mogo" or the "Company"), a digital payments and financial technology company, today announced that Greg Feller, President, will be participating in the BTIG Future of Digital Assets Conference on Wednesday, September 22. Mogo is scheduled to deliver a virtual presentation on September 22 at 9:30am ET and will be participating in one-on-one meetings that day. Interested investors should contact their Full story available on Benzinga.com
Canadians should look to snatch up crypto stocks like MOGO Inc. (TSX:MOGO)(NASDAQ:MOGO) and others before October. The post 3 Crypto Stocks up 150% or More Over the Past Year appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Small-cap stocks have more upside when investors ignore them, leaving a wide mispricing and a discount big enough for investors.
In this article, we discuss the 10 fintech stocks Redditors are buying. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Fintech Stocks Redditors are Buying. Financial technology companies have outperformed the wider banking sector in the past few years, registering growth numbers that have left even market […]
MOGO Price Returns