Momo Inc. (MOMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOMO POWR Grades
- MOMO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOMO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MOMO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
MOMO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HELLO GROUP INC is higher than just 5.59% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.63%, HELLO GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.71% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MOMO comes in at 214.16% -- higher than that of 98.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HELLO GROUP INC are CPRX, PERI, HRMY, CARG, and CRCT.
- Visit MOMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.immomo.com.
MOMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.77||52-week high||$11.54|
|Prev. close||$8.76||52-week low||$4.09|
|Day high||$8.82||Avg. volume||1,722,608|
|50-day MA||$9.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.60||Market Cap||1.73B|
Momo Inc. (MOMO) Company Bio
Momo Inc. operates as a mobile-based social networking platform in China. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOMO Latest Social Stream
View Full MOMO Social Stream
Latest MOMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HELLO GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOMO as an investment opportunity.
Hello Group Inc. (NASDAQ:MOMO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Hello Group Inc. (NASDAQ:MOMO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 16, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Hello Group Inc. Earnings Conference Call. All participants are in a listen-only mode. There will be a presentation followed by question-and-answer session. Please note this […]
Is It Time To Consider Buying Hello Group Inc. (NASDAQ:MOMO)?
Hello Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:MOMO ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price rise of...
Hello Group Clocks 13% Revenue Decline In Q4 As User Growth Weakens; Issues Cautious Outlook
Hello Group Inc (NASDAQ: MOMO) reported a fourth-quarter FY22 net revenue decline of 12.6% year-on-year to $465.8 million, marginally beating the consensus of $465.3 million. Drivers: Monthly Active Users (MAU) on the Momo application were 94.6 million in December 2022, down from 114.1 million in December 2021. Total paying users of its Momo app declined from 8.9 million in Q4 FY21 to 7.8 million in Q4 FY22. Tantan had 1.7 million paying users for Q4 FY22 versus 2.5 million in Q4 FY21. Segments:
Hello Group Inc. Announces Unaudited Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022
Hello Group Inc. (NASDAQ: MOMO) ("Hello Group" or the "Company"), a leading mobile social and entertainment platform in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and the full year ended December 31, 2022.
Hello Group to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Results on March 16, 2023
Hello Group Inc. (NASDAQ: MOMO) (the "Company"), a leading mobile social and entertainment platform in China, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 before U.S. markets open on Thursday, March 16, 2023.
MOMO Price Returns
Continue Researching MOMOWant to do more research on Momo Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Momo Inc (MOMO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Momo Inc (MOMO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Momo Inc (MOMO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...