Momo Inc. (MOMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOMO POWR Grades
- MOMO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOMO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- MOMO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
MOMO Stock Summary
- MOMO's current price/earnings ratio is 7.44, which is higher than just 12.73% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MOMO is currently 1.13, higher than just 4.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Hello Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 55.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZKIN, VERB, POLA, KTCC, and GENC.
- MOMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hello Group Inc's official web site, go to www.immomo.com.
MOMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.77||52-week high||$20.99|
|Prev. close||$10.95||52-week low||$10.51|
|Day high||$11.03||Avg. volume||3,515,295|
|50-day MA||$12.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.42||Market Cap||1.79B|
Momo Inc. (MOMO) Company Bio
Momo Inc. operates as a mobile-based social networking platform in China. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOMO Latest Social Stream
View Full MOMO Social Stream
Latest MOMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hello Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOMO as an investment opportunity.
For those seeking adventure in the market and a stronger international portfolio, these emerging market stocks could fit the bill.
A look at the shareholders of Hello Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:MOMO ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions...
Hello Group Inc. (NASDAQ: MOMO) (the "Company"), a leading mobile social and entertainment platform in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter of 2021.
Hello Group Inc. (NASDAQ: MOMO) (the "Company"), a leading mobile social and entertainment platform in China, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 before U.S. markets open on Thursday, August 26, 2021.
It is hard to get excited after looking at Momo's (NASDAQ:MOMO) recent performance, when its stock has declined 16...
MOMO Price Returns