Momo Inc. (MOMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOMO POWR Grades
- MOMO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.38% of US stocks.
- MOMO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MOMO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.61% of US stocks).
MOMO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.72, Hello Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 8.09% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hello Group Inc is higher than only 3.29% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MOMO comes in at 126.12% -- higher than that of 98.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hello Group Inc are IAG, VISL, EGY, GNRC, and PCAR.
- MOMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hello Group Inc's official web site, go to www.immomo.com.
MOMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.00||52-week high||$16.11|
|Prev. close||$4.99||52-week low||$4.14|
|Day high||$5.14||Avg. volume||3,339,210|
|50-day MA||$5.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.79||Market Cap||790.87M|
Momo Inc. (MOMO) Company Bio
Momo Inc. operates as a mobile-based social networking platform in China. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOMO Latest Social Stream
View Full MOMO Social Stream
Latest MOMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hello Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOMO as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Fort Worth, TX, based Investment company Smh Capital Advisors Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Realty Income Corp, sells Hercules Capital Inc, DigitalBridge Group Inc, Hello Group Inc, EZCORP Inc, Apollo Global Management Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Smh Capital Advisors Inc.
Hello Group (NASDAQ:MOMO) has had a rough three months with its share price down 25%. However, stock prices are usually...
Investment company AGF Investments LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Health Care Select Sector SPDR, Financial Select Sector SPDR, The Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund, Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc, Hello Group Inc, sells Industrial Select Sector SPDR, Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR, Utilities Select Sector SPDR ETF, Microsoft Corp, UnitedHealth Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, AGF Investments LLC.
With geopolitical tensions rising, the world’s second-biggest economy may be at a crossroads, forcing a closer look at Chinese stocks.
MOMO Price Returns