Momo Inc. (MOMO): Price and Financial Metrics
MOMO Stock Summary
- MOMO's current price/earnings ratio is 1.66, which is higher than merely 2.69% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, MOMO has reported earnings growth of -14,154.4%, putting it ahead of just 0.16% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Momo Inc comes in at 29,859.6%, a number that bests 99.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Momo Inc are CPRX, SLGL, EMITF, RGLS, and CRSP.
- Visit MOMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.immomo.com.
MOMO Stock Price Chart More Charts
MOMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.44||52-week high||$40.87|
|Prev. close||$21.48||52-week low||$19.23|
|Day high||$23.53||Avg. volume||4,434,687|
|50-day MA||$26.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.89||Market Cap||4.66B|
Momo Inc. (MOMO) Company Bio
Momo Inc. operates as a mobile-based social networking platform in China. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Beijing, China.