Momo Inc. (MOMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOMO POWR Grades
- MOMO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOMO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- MOMO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.18% of US stocks).
MOMO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.37, Hello Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 11.07% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MOMO is currently 1.02, higher than merely 3.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MOMO comes in at 96.96% -- higher than that of 98.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hello Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZKIN, FONR, LAZ, BNSO, and AUMN.
- Visit MOMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.immomo.com.
MOMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.81||52-week high||$20.99|
|Prev. close||$8.94||52-week low||$8.17|
|Day high||$9.03||Avg. volume||1,966,489|
|50-day MA||$10.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.50||Market Cap||1.74B|
Momo Inc. (MOMO) Company Bio
Momo Inc. operates as a mobile-based social networking platform in China. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOMO Latest Social Stream
View Full MOMO Social Stream
Latest MOMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hello Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOMO as an investment opportunity.
With geopolitical tensions rising, the world’s second-biggest economy may be at a crossroads, forcing a closer look at Chinese stocks.
These cheap stocks are trading at highly attractive prices and have the potential to break through this year.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Firstly, we'd...
Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Momo (NASDAQ:MOMO) from a strong-buy rating to a hold rating in a research report report published on Tuesday morning, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Hello Group Inc. provides mobile social and entertainment platform primarily in China. Hello Group Inc., formerly known as Momo Inc., is based in BEIJING.  The post Momo (NASDAQ:MOMO) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Momo (NASDAQ:MOMO) was downgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a strong-buy rating to a hold rating in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Hello Group Inc. provides mobile social and entertainment platform primarily in China. Hello Group Inc., formerly known as Momo Inc., is based in BEIJING. 
MOMO Price Returns