MorphoSys AG (MOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MOR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
MOR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 121.68%, MorphoSys AG's debt growth rate surpasses 91.42% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MorphoSys AG is reporting a growth rate of 211.14%; that's higher than 90.17% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MOR comes in at -136.97% -- higher than that of only 2.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RBBN, FF, MESO, KGC, and THTX.
- MOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MorphoSys AG's official web site, go to www.morphosys.com.
MOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MOR's price/sales ratio is 250% higher, now standing at 13.3.
- Over the past 41 months, MOR's price/sales ratio has gone down 32.3.
- MOR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOR.
MOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.08% of graded US stocks.
- MOR's asset turnover comes in at 0.092 -- ranking 273rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.01||52-week high||$19.83|
|Prev. close||$4.83||52-week low||$4.35|
|Day high||$5.05||Avg. volume||69,728|
|50-day MA||$5.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.09||Market Cap||686.01M|
MorphoSys AG (MOR) Company Bio
MorphoSys AG engages in the research, development, and optimization of therapeutic antibody drug candidates in partnership with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. The company, together with its pharmaceutical partners, develops a therapeutic pipeline of approximately 100 drugs for the treatment of cancer, Alzheimer's disease, infectious diseases, cardiovascular dysfunction, and inflammation. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Planegg, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOR Latest Social Stream
View Full MOR Social Stream
Latest MOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MorphoSys AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOR as an investment opportunity.
LinkinVax, a Paris, France-based clinical-stage biotechnology company, raised $4.35M in Seed funding. Backers included André- Jacques Auberton- Hervé (co-founder and CEO of LinKinVax), Jean-Paul Kress (CEO of Morphosys), Geoffrey Duyk (US biotechnology entrepreneur and investor), Giorgio Anania, Rémi Gaston- Dreyfus and Alain Tingaud (recognized entrepreneurs in the high-tech sector).The company intends to use the funds  The post LinkinVax Raises $4.35M in Seed Funding appeared first on FinSMEs .
Investment Thesis Sierra Oncology (SRRA) bucked the nightmarish biotech bear trend this week. Its shares leapt by 48%, to a price of $26.5 at the time of writing after the company announced unexpectedly positive results from a pivotal Phase 3 trial of its lead candidate, the oral JAK inhibitor Momelotinib...
No summary available.
MorphoSys ranked Number One in Germany for Female Representation at Leadership Level in European Women on Boards' Gender Equality Index Report
PLANEGG/MUNICH, GERMANY / ACCESSWIRE / January 24, 2022 / MorphoSys AG (FSE:MOR)(NASDAQ:MOR) was acknowledged as a Best Practice Leader in the European Women on Boards' Gender Equality Index Report, ranking number one in Germany and number two among European healthcare companies for female representation at the leadership level and in decision-making positions.The European Women on Boards Gender Equality Index Report assessed 668 European companies across 19 countries, predominately coming from
MorphoSys AG <
MOR Price Returns