MorphoSys AG (MOR): Price and Financial Metrics
MOR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MorphoSys AG is higher than 94.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,860.84%, MorphoSys AG's debt growth rate surpasses 98.81% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MorphoSys AG comes in at 356.69%, a number that bests 98.06% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPGN, ASX, PDEX, KMDA, and MOSY.
- Visit MOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.morphosys.com.
MOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.18||52-week high||$35.73|
|Prev. close||$22.81||52-week low||$21.27|
|Day high||$23.43||Avg. volume||59,326|
|50-day MA||$24.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.31||Market Cap||3.05B|
MorphoSys AG (MOR) Company Bio
MorphoSys AG engages in the research, development, and optimization of therapeutic antibody drug candidates in partnership with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. The company, together with its pharmaceutical partners, develops a therapeutic pipeline of approximately 100 drugs for the treatment of cancer, Alzheimer's disease, infectious diseases, cardiovascular dysfunction, and inflammation. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Planegg, Germany.
MOR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for MorphoSys AG. To summarize, we found that MorphoSys AG ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for MorphoSys AG ended up being:
- 47% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 15.99% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, MorphoSys AG experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOR Latest Social Stream
View Full MOR Social Stream
Latest MOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MorphoSys AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOR as an investment opportunity.
Incyte (INCY) and MorphoSys begin dosing in a study evaluating tafasitamab or placebo, in combination Revlimid and Rituxan, in patients with relapsed or refractory FL or marginal zone lymphoma.
Incyte and MorphoSys Announce First Patient Dosed in Phase 3 inMIND Study Evaluating the Addition of Tafasitamab to Lenalidomide and Rituximab in Relapsed or Refractory Follicular or Marginal Zone Lymphoma
First Patient Dosed in P3 inMIND Study Adding Tafasitamab + Lenalidomide to Rituximab in Relapsed or Refractory Follicular or Marginal Zone Lymphoma
MorphoSys and Incyte Announce First Patient Dosed in Phase 3 inMIND Study Evaluating the Addition of Tafasitamab to Lenalidomide and Rituximab in Relapsed or Refractory Follicular or Marginal Zone Lymphoma
PLANEGG/MUNICH, GERMANY and WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / April 19, 2021 / MorphoSys AG (FSE:MOR; Prime Standard Segment; MDAX & TecDAX; NASDAQ:MOR) and Incyte (NASDAQ:INCY) today announced the first patient has been dosed in the placebo-controlled Phase 3 inMIND study evaluating the efficacy and safety of tafasitamab or placebo in combination with lenalidomide and rituximab in patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma (FL) or marginal zone lymphoma (MZL)."Despite improvements in treatment for patients with relapsed or refractory FL and MZL, there continues to be a significant medical need for additional therapies with improved outcomes," said Peter Langmuir, M.
Berenberg Bank Stick to Their Buy Rating for Morphosys Ag
Now, I would like to turn the conference over to you, Dr. Julia Neugebauer. My name is Julia Neugebauer, Senior Director, Investor Relations at MorphoSys and it's my pleasure to welcome you to our fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results conference call. Joining me on the call today are Jean-Paul Kress, Chief Executive Officer; Sung Lee, Chief Financial Officer; Roland Wandeler, Chief Operating Officer; and Malte Peters, Chief Research and Development Officer.
MOR Price Returns