MorphoSys AG (MOR): Price and Financial Metrics
MOR Stock Summary
- MorphoSys AG's stock had its IPO on April 19, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 3.75% of US equities in our set.
- For MOR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 7.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 54.95, MorphoSys AG has a higher such ratio than 96.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MorphoSys AG are DNLI, UTHR, ARGX, ESPR, and GRTS.
- MOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MorphoSys AG's official web site, go to www.morphosys.com.
MOR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.76||52-week high||$37.96|
|Prev. close||$31.48||52-week low||$22.46|
|Day high||$31.15||Avg. volume||116,426|
|50-day MA||$33.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.96||Market Cap||3.90B|
MorphoSys AG (MOR) Company Bio
MorphoSys AG engages in the research, development, and optimization of therapeutic antibody drug candidates in partnership with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. The company, together with its pharmaceutical partners, develops a therapeutic pipeline of approximately 100 drugs for the treatment of cancer, Alzheimer's disease, infectious diseases, cardiovascular dysfunction, and inflammation. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Planegg, Germany.