MorphoSys AG (MOR): Price and Financial Metrics
MOR Stock Summary
- MorphoSys AG's stock had its IPO on April 19, 2018, making it an older stock than only 2.86% of US equities in our set.
- For MOR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.03% of US equities we're observing.
- MOR's price/sales ratio is 46.78; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.06% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MorphoSys AG, a group of peers worth examining would be DNLI, UTHR, RCUS, ORMP, and ATHX.
- Visit MOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.morphosys.com.
MOR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MOR Price/Volume Stats
MorphoSys AG (MOR) Company Bio
MorphoSys AG engages in the research, development, and optimization of therapeutic antibody drug candidates in partnership with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. The company, together with its pharmaceutical partners, develops a therapeutic pipeline of approximately 100 drugs for the treatment of cancer, Alzheimer's disease, infectious diseases, cardiovascular dysfunction, and inflammation. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Planegg, Germany.