Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MORF POWR Grades
- MORF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 76.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MORF is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- MORF's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.12% of US stocks).
MORF Stock Summary
- MORF's went public 2.25 years ago, making it older than merely 4.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Morphic Holding Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 60.78, Morphic Holding Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Morphic Holding Inc are RAPT, ATRA, DRNA, RNA, and NKTR.
- MORF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Morphic Holding Inc's official web site, go to www.morphictx.com.
MORF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MORF's price/sales ratio is 421.59% higher, now standing at 59.2.
- MORF's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.6 over the prior 27 months.
- MORF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 15.7 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MORF.
MORF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MORF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.15% of graded US stocks.
- MORF's asset turnover comes in at 0.114 -- ranking 252nd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MORF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MORF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MORF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.40||52-week high||$93.00|
|Prev. close||$63.98||52-week low||$24.94|
|Day high||$64.35||Avg. volume||271,559|
|50-day MA||$61.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.44||Market Cap||2.24B|
Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF) Company Bio
Morphic Holding, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the research and development of oral small-molecule integrin therapeutics. It operates a Morphic integrin technology platform, MInT platform, to create a broad pipeline of programs across a variety of therapeutic areas. The company was founded by Timothy A. Springer in August 2014 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MORF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MORF Latest Social Stream
View Full MORF Social Stream
Latest MORF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Morphic Holding Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MORF as an investment opportunity.
Robert Farrell Jr., insider at Morphic Holding (NASDAQ:MORF), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 13, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Robert Farrell Jr. purchased 4,974 Morphic Holding shares at a price of $4.32 per share for a total of $21,488 on September 13. They then sold their shares on multiple transactions in the open market. They sold at prices ranging from $65.01 to $65.14 to
WALTHAM, Mass., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Morphic Therapeutic (Nasdaq: MORF), a biotechnology company developing a new generation of oral integrin therapies for the treatment of serious chronic diseases, today announced participation in the following investor conferences: Dr. Praveen Tipirneni, M.D., President and CEO, and Marc Schegerin, M.D., COO and CFO, are scheduled to take part in a fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley 19th Annual Global Healthcare Conference at 12:30 p.m. ET on Fr
Those following along with Morphic Holding, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MORF ) will no doubt be intrigued by the recent purchase of...
WALTHAM, Mass., Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Morphic Therapeutic (Nasdaq: MORF), a biopharmaceutical company developing a new generation of oral integrin therapies for the treatment of serious chronic diseases, today announced the appointment of Nisha Nanda, Ph.D., to its Board of Directors. Dr. Nanda currently serves as the chief development officer for Loxo Oncology at Lilly. “Nisha’s expertise overseeing preclinical and clinical-stage development strategy will be an asset to Morphic as w
This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up. The post Morphic Holding Inc (MORF): Price Now Near $56; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
MORF Price Returns