Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF): Price and Financial Metrics
MORF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.91||52-week high||$63.08|
|Prev. close||$22.49||52-week low||$19.80|
|Day high||$24.36||Avg. volume||606,652|
|50-day MA||$51.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.84||Market Cap||1.10B|
MORF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MORF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MORF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MORF is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MORF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.62% of US stocks).
MORF Stock Summary
- For MORF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.12% of US equities we're observing.
- MORF's price/sales ratio is 201.79; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.49% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MORPHIC HOLDING INC comes in at -88.43%, a number that bests merely 1.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MORPHIC HOLDING INC are NTLA, BEAM, ARWR, ANAB, and IGMS.
- MORF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MORPHIC HOLDING INC's official web site, go to www.morphictx.com.
MORF Valuation Summary
- MORF's price/sales ratio is 201.8; this is 10521.05% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MORF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MORF.
MORF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MORF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.24% of graded US stocks.
- MORF's asset turnover comes in at 0.114 -- ranking 252nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MORF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF) Company Bio
Morphic Holding, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the research and development of oral small-molecule integrin therapeutics. It operates a Morphic integrin technology platform, MInT platform, to create a broad pipeline of programs across a variety of therapeutic areas. The company was founded by Timothy A. Springer in August 2014 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
MORF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MORF Latest Social Stream
View Full MORF Social Stream
Latest MORF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MORPHIC HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MORF as an investment opportunity.
Morphic stock plummeted Monday after the company's ulcerative colitis drug underperformed a rival. MORF stock has lost 55% over two days.
With two Big Pharmas abandoning partnerships and its only clinical-stage drug posting less-than-encouraging data, Waltham's Morphic Therapeutic has had a rough couple of years.
Morphic to Present Positive EMERALD-1 Phase 2a Data for MORF-057 in Patients with Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis in Abstract for UEGW 2023
-Orally administered MORF-057 achieved primary endpoint and demonstrates clinically meaningful improvements across secondary and exploratory measures- -Clinical improvement consistently seen across key measures at week 12, mMCS response of 45.7% and endoscopic improvement of 25.7%- -MORF-057 well tolerated with no safety signals observed- -PK/PD confirm results seen in healthy volunteer studies, with median RO >99% and saturation achieved early and sustained at week 12- WALTHAM, Mass., Sept. 22,
On September 7, 2023, Marc Schegerin, the CFO and COO of Morphic Holding Inc (NASDAQ:MORF), sold 20,000 shares of the company.
WALTHAM, Mass., Aug. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Morphic Therapeutic (Nasdaq: MORF), a biopharmaceutical company developing a new generation of oral integrin therapies for the treatment of serious chronic diseases, today announced that Marc Schegerin, MD, COO & CFO, will participate in a fireside chat at the Wells Fargo Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, September 6th at 8:00 AM ET. A live webcast of the event will be available on the Investor section of Morphic’s website at www.morphictx.com.
MORF Price Returns