Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF): Price and Financial Metrics
MORF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.17||52-week high||$63.08|
|Prev. close||$26.59||52-week low||$19.34|
|Day high||$28.05||Avg. volume||642,311|
|50-day MA||$22.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.61||Market Cap||1.35B|
MORF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MORF POWR Grades
- MORF scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MORF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MORF ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
MORF Stock Summary
- MORF's price/sales ratio is 182.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.41% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.39%, MORPHIC HOLDING INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.25% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MORPHIC HOLDING INC comes in at -91.03%, a number that bests merely 1.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MORF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACRS, CMRX, ANAB, DNLI, and NTLA.
- Visit MORF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.morphictx.com.
MORF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MORF's price/sales ratio is 4636.84% higher, now standing at 180.
- MORF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.8 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MORF.
MORF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MORF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.24% of graded US stocks.
- MORF's asset turnover comes in at 0.114 -- ranking 252nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MORF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF) Company Bio
Morphic Holding, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the research and development of oral small-molecule integrin therapeutics. It operates a Morphic integrin technology platform, MInT platform, to create a broad pipeline of programs across a variety of therapeutic areas. The company was founded by Timothy A. Springer in August 2014 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
MORF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MORF Latest Social Stream
View Full MORF Social Stream
Latest MORF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MORPHIC HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MORF as an investment opportunity.
Wall Street Analysts See a 150.17% Upside in Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The mean of analysts' price targets for Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF) points to a 150.2% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
Wall Street Analysts Think Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF) Could Surge 160.84%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The consensus price target hints at a 160.8% upside potential for Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
WALTHAM, Mass., Nov. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Morphic Therapeutic (Nasdaq: MORF), a biopharmaceutical company developing a new generation of oral integrin therapies for the treatment of serious chronic diseases, today announced that its management team will participate in the upcoming Jefferies London Healthcare Conference and Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference. Jefferies London Healthcare Conference Fireside Chat Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023Time: 5:00 PM GMT/12:00 PM ETA live webcast of
Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
MORF Price Returns