Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MORF POWR Grades
- MORF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 69.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MORF is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MORF ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
MORF Stock Summary
- Morphic Holding Inc's stock had its IPO on June 27, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 7.98% of US equities in our set.
- MORF's price/sales ratio is 79.66; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.23% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MORF's revenue has grown -55.96% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.81% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MORF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NKTR, CARA, CCCC, MRTX, and FATE.
- MORF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Morphic Holding Inc's official web site, go to www.morphictx.com.
MORF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MORF's price/sales ratio is 421.59% higher, now standing at 59.2.
- MORF's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.6 over the prior 27 months.
- MORF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 15.7 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MORF.
MORF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MORF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.24% of graded US stocks.
- MORF's asset turnover comes in at 0.114 -- ranking 252nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MORF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MORF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MORF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.44||52-week high||$68.75|
|Prev. close||$22.33||52-week low||$21.20|
|Day high||$22.86||Avg. volume||309,092|
|50-day MA||$34.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.83||Market Cap||858.76M|
Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF) Company Bio
Morphic Holding, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the research and development of oral small-molecule integrin therapeutics. It operates a Morphic integrin technology platform, MInT platform, to create a broad pipeline of programs across a variety of therapeutic areas. The company was founded by Timothy A. Springer in August 2014 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MORF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MORF Latest Social Stream
View Full MORF Social Stream
Latest MORF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Morphic Holding Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MORF as an investment opportunity.
Presented positive Phase 1 data for MORF-057 Phase 2a trial in patients with ulcerative colitis scheduled to begin 1Q22; Phase 2b to commence mid-year Presented preclinical data from αvβ8 program at AACR and SITC demonstrating anti-tumor activity in checkpoint refractory cancer models Appointed Susannah Gray and Nisha Nanda, Ph.D., to Morphic Board of Directors Ended 2021 with $408 million in cash and equivalents, providing runway through year-end 2024 WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWI
New preclinical data expand understanding of α4β7-expressing immune cells and MORF-057 dose response Data support ongoing clinical development program in IBD WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Morphic Therapeutic (Nasdaq: MORF), a biotechnology company developing a new generation of oral integrin therapies for the treatment of serious chronic diseases, today announced the Digital Oral Presentation of new data at the 17th Congress of European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation (ECCO)
Bullish Morphic Holding, Inc. (NASDAQ:MORF) insiders filled their treasuries with US$28m worth of stock over last year
In the last year, multiple insiders have substantially increased their holdings of Morphic Holding, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MORF...
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
MORF Price Returns