Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MORF POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MORF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.23% of US stocks.
- MORF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MORF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.21% of US stocks).
MORF Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MORPHIC HOLDING INC is higher than it is for about only 6.93% of US stocks.
- MORF's price/sales ratio is 16.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.86% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MORF's revenue has grown 359.96% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.32% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MORPHIC HOLDING INC are ARVN, IGMS, ANAB, FATE, and MRTX.
- Visit MORF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.morphictx.com.
MORF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MORF's price/sales ratio is 675.61% higher, now standing at 15.9.
- MORF's price/sales ratio has moved down 38.7 over the prior 43 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MORF.
MORF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MORF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.24% of graded US stocks.
- MORF's asset turnover comes in at 0.114 -- ranking 252nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MORF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MORF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MORF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.10||52-week high||$47.66|
|Prev. close||$31.85||52-week low||$19.23|
|Day high||$32.75||Avg. volume||264,191|
|50-day MA||$27.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.34||Market Cap||1.24B|
Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF) Company Bio
Morphic Holding, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the research and development of oral small-molecule integrin therapeutics. It operates a Morphic integrin technology platform, MInT platform, to create a broad pipeline of programs across a variety of therapeutic areas. The company was founded by Timothy A. Springer in August 2014 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MORF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MORF Latest Social Stream
View Full MORF Social Stream
Latest MORF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MORPHIC HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MORF as an investment opportunity.
Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
WALTHAM, Mass., Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Morphic Therapeutic (Nasdaq: MORF), a biotechnology company developing a new generation of oral integrin therapies for the treatment of serious chronic diseases, today announced that Praveen Tipirneni, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 2:15 PM PST. A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor section of Morphic’s
The share price of Morphic Holding Inc. (NASDAQ:MORF) fell to $25.81 per share on Friday from $26.44. While Morphic Holding Inc. has underperformed by -2.38%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, MORF fell by -49.81%, with highs and lows ranging from $52.33 to $19.23, […]
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although Amazon.com...
Morphic Announces Initiation of EMERALD-2 Phase 2b Clinical Trial of MORF-057 in Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Ulcerative Colitis
First patient dosed in global study of oral α4β7 integrin inhibitorWALTHAM, Mass., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Morphic Therapeutic (Nasdaq: MORF), a biopharmaceutical company developing a new generation of oral integrin therapies for the treatment of serious chronic diseases, today announced that the EMERALD-2 phase 2b study of MORF-057 in ulcerative colitis (UC) has commenced with the first patient receiving MORF-057. “MORF-057 offers the possibility of efficacy and tolerability through t
MORF Price Returns