Morningstar, Inc. (MORN): Price and Financial Metrics
MORN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 41.67, Morningstar Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 82.23% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.27, Morningstar Inc has a higher such ratio than 82.18% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 690.44%, Morningstar Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.82% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MORN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WEX, LOPE, CDK, WAL, and EWBC.
- MORN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Morningstar Inc's official web site, go to www.morningstar.com.
MORN Stock Price Chart More Charts
MORN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.70||52-week high||$163.93|
|Prev. close||$151.92||52-week low||$99.67|
|Day high||$152.57||Avg. volume||83,558|
|50-day MA||$154.31||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$145.48||Market Cap||6.49B|
Morningstar, Inc. (MORN) Company Bio
Morningstar provides independent investment research services, including data on stocks, mutual funds, and similar vehicles, and real-time global market data covering equities, indexes, futures, options, commodities, and precious metals. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.