Mosaic Company (The) (MOS): Price and Financial Metrics
MOS Stock Summary
- MOS's went public 32.19 years ago, making it older than 89.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Mosaic Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MOS has reported earnings growth of -255.52%, putting it ahead of only 5.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mosaic Co are AA, MD, SXC, HFC, and CPLG.
- Visit MOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mosaicco.com.
MOS Stock Price Chart More Charts
MOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.01||52-week high||$28.01|
|Prev. close||$9.90||52-week low||$6.50|
|Day high||$10.20||Avg. volume||6,316,854|
|50-day MA||$16.17||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$19.83||Market Cap||3.79B|
Mosaic Company (The) (MOS) Company Bio
Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphates and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. The Mosaic Company was founded in 2004 and is based in Plymouth, Minnesota.