Mosaic Company (The) (MOS): Price and Financial Metrics
MOS Stock Summary
- MOS's went public 33.13 years ago, making it older than 89.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mosaic Co is higher than it is for about 86.85% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MOS has reported earnings growth of -124.18%, putting it ahead of merely 15.54% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mosaic Co are LAMR, KSU, CWT, NRG, and BERY.
- Visit MOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mosaicco.com.
MOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.57||52-week high||$33.23|
|Prev. close||$31.56||52-week low||$6.50|
|Day high||$31.56||Avg. volume||6,012,871|
|50-day MA||$27.35||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$19.53||Market Cap||11.21B|
Mosaic Company (The) (MOS) Company Bio
Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphates and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. The Mosaic Company was founded in 2004 and is based in Plymouth, Minnesota.
MOS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MOS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mosaic Co ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 92%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mosaic Co, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.82 years, is -0.19% -- higher than merely 8.72% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 68.11% of its sector Basic Materials.
- Mosaic Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 186 -- greater than 98.76% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOS Latest Social Stream
View Full MOS Social Stream
Latest MOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mosaic Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOS as an investment opportunity.
We have narrowed down our search to five momentum stocks that have popped more than 20% year to date and have strong upside left for 2021. These are: DE, CROX, MOS, SEM and OVV.
Mosaic (NYSE: MOS) shares experienced unusual options activity on Monday. The stock price moved up to $30.93 following the option alert. Sentiment: BULLISH Option Type: SWEEP Trade Type: CALL Expiration Date: 2021-09-17 Strike Price: $40.00 Volume: 333 Open Interest: 879 3 Signs of Unusual Options Activity Exceptionally large volume is one way options activity can be considered unusual. The volume of options activity refers to the number of shares contracts traded for a day. Open interest describes unsettled contracts that have been traded but not closed by a counter-party. In other words, for each contract buyer, there must be a seller. A purchased contract remains open until a seller closes it, and vice versa. When a contract has an expiration date in the distant future, it is general...
New Strong Buy Stocks for March 1st
IBD 50 stock to watch Scotts Miracle-Gro benefited from the pandemic home improvement boom, but is also becoming a cannabis industry supplier.
TAMPA, FL / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / The Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS) announced its January 2021 sales revenue and sales volumes by business unit.(2)Tonnes = finished product tonnesAbout The Mosaic Company The Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients.
MOS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MOSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mosaic Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!