Mosaic Company (The) (MOS): Price and Financial Metrics
MOS Stock Summary
- Mosaic Co's market capitalization of $8,302,163,269 is ahead of 82.04% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 380.91, Mosaic Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.21% of US stocks.
- MOS's went public 32.09 years ago, making it older than 88.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mosaic Co are EVOP, HP, CPLP, BCC, and LOCO.
- MOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mosaic Co's official web site, go to www.mosaicco.com.
MOS Stock Price Chart More Charts
MOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.19||52-week high||$33.91|
|Prev. close||$18.47||52-week low||$17.36|
|Day high||$19.34||Avg. volume||5,095,529|
|50-day MA||$20.27||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$21.08||Market Cap||7.27B|
Mosaic Company (The) (MOS) Company Bio
Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphates and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. The Mosaic Company was founded in 2004 and is based in Plymouth, Minnesota.