Mosaic Company (The) (MOS): Price and Financial Metrics
MOS Stock Summary
- MOS's went public 32.22 years ago, making it older than 89.09% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Mosaic Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mosaic Co is reporting a growth rate of -255.52%; that's higher than just 5.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AA, MD, SXC, HFC, and CPLG.
- MOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mosaic Co's official web site, go to www.mosaicco.com.
MOS Stock Price Chart More Charts
MOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.97||52-week high||$27.62|
|Prev. close||$11.80||52-week low||$6.50|
|Day high||$13.41||Avg. volume||6,357,404|
|50-day MA||$14.76||Dividend yield||1.69%|
|200-day MA||$19.33||Market Cap||4.91B|
Mosaic Company (The) (MOS) Company Bio
Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphates and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. The Mosaic Company was founded in 2004 and is based in Plymouth, Minnesota.