Mosaic Company (The) (MOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MOS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.92% of US stocks.
- MOS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MOS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 33.97% of US stocks).
MOS Stock Summary
- MOS's went public 33.53 years ago, making it older than 89.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For MOS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.73% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mosaic Co is reporting a growth rate of -150.63%; that's higher than only 13.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mosaic Co are STAG, CAG, H, OC, and ST.
- MOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mosaic Co's official web site, go to www.mosaicco.com.
MOS Valuation Summary
- MOS's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 50% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MOS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 32.2.
- MOS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOS.
MOS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.02%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -56.55%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -7.95%.
The table below shows MOS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.60||52-week high||$38.23|
|Prev. close||$31.34||52-week low||$15.82|
|Day high||$31.87||Avg. volume||5,522,870|
|50-day MA||$32.18||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$28.64||Market Cap||11.62B|
Mosaic Company (The) (MOS) Company Bio
Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphates and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. The Mosaic Company was founded in 2004 and is based in Plymouth, Minnesota.
MOS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mosaic Co. To summarize, we found that Mosaic Co ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 86.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mosaic Co ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Mosaic Co over the past 5.75 years is -0.14%; that's better than only 9.58% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- Mosaic Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.07% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Mosaic Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOS Latest Social Stream
View Full MOS Social Stream
Latest MOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mosaic Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOS as an investment opportunity.
Legendary tech VC Marc Andreessen says Warren Buffett''s philosophy of putting all your eggs in one basket is the best investment advice
Summary List Placement The best investment advice Marc Andreessen has ever heard is from Warren Buffett, the tech legend and venture capitalist told Bloomberg''s David Rubenstein in a recent interview . Berkshire Hathaway CEO Buffett, who has a net worth of about $101 billion , is famous for the strategies he has used to become one of the most successful investors of our time. One that''s often quoted is this: "Keep all your eggs in one basket, but watch that basket closely." Andreessen thinks that is sound advice for investors. "Really know what you''re doing," he said. "Really deeply understand the nature of what you''re investing in." The tech VC played a key role in creating the web browser Mosaic. Since co-founding Andreessen Horowitz, he has backed a string of tech companies, from...
TAMPA, FL / ACCESSWIRE / August 2, 2021 / The Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS) released its financial results for second quarter earnings of 2021. The companys earnings release, prepared comments and supplemental materials are available at https://investors.mosaicco.com/financials/quarterly-results. Mosaic has also posted a Market Update presentation dated August 2021, https://investors.mosaicco.com/market-education/default.aspx. Mosaic will present a fireside chat addressing Read More »The Mosaic Company: Mosaic Announces 2021 Second Quarter Earnings Release
Mosaic (MOS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.84% and -4.34%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
By Yasin Ebrahim
Calgary, Alberta(Newsfile Corp. July 29, 2021) Mosaic Capital Corporation (TSXV: M) (TSXV: M.DB) (Mosaic or the Company) is pleased to announce the voting results for its special meeting of shareholders held on July 29, 2021 in Calgary, Alberta (the Meeting). The sole matter considered at the Meeting was the special resolution (the Arrangement Resolution) 
MOS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|