Mosaic Company (The) (MOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MOS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.73% of US stocks.
- MOS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- MOS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
MOS Stock Summary
- Mosaic Co's stock had its IPO on January 26, 1988, making it an older stock than 89.22% of US equities in our set.
- For MOS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mosaic Co is reporting a growth rate of -201.94%; that's higher than only 10.45% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mosaic Co, a group of peers worth examining would be OUT, ACHC, WLK, URI, and TGNA.
- MOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mosaic Co's official web site, go to www.mosaicco.com.
MOS Valuation Summary
- MOS's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.6; this is 23.68% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- MOS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MOS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOS.
MOS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -56.55%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -63.64%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.02%.
The table below shows MOS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.01% of graded US stocks.
- MOS's asset turnover comes in at 0.497 -- ranking 58th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CF, FUL, and OLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOS.
The table below shows MOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.47||52-week high||$43.24|
|Prev. close||$41.82||52-week low||$16.01|
|Day high||$43.24||Avg. volume||5,078,540|
|50-day MA||$34.99||Dividend yield||0.72%|
|200-day MA||$32.50||Market Cap||16.13B|
Mosaic Company (The) (MOS) Company Bio
Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphates and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. The Mosaic Company was founded in 2004 and is based in Plymouth, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOS Latest Social Stream
View Full MOS Social Stream
Latest MOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mosaic Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOS as an investment opportunity.
Calcium Dihydrogen Phosphate Market by Global Demand, Supply and Research Overview 2021-2028 | Jost Chemical Co., Alfa Aesar, Potash Corp, Mosaic Company
A all-inclusive study accomplished by IndustryAndResearch, on which offers a better understanding of the present market Size, landscape, Development, status and Growth Opportunities during forecast period 2021 to 2028. The study is a mix of
In this article, we discuss billionaire David Tepper’s 10 newest stock picks. You can skip our detailed analysis of David Tepper’s investment strategy, and go directly to read Billionaire David Tepper’s 5 Newest Stock Picks. David Tepper is an American billionaire and hedge fund manager. One of Tepper’s very first jobs was at Republic Steel […]
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Is (MOS) Outperforming Other Basic Materials Stocks This Year?
Mosaic (MOS) closed at $41.45 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.12% move from the prior day. This change lagged the S&P 500''s daily loss of 0.24%.
MOS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|