Mosaic Company (The) (MOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOS POWR Grades
- MOS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.91% of US stocks.
- MOS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- MOS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
MOS Stock Summary
- Mosaic Co's stock had its IPO on January 26, 1988, making it an older stock than 89.45% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mosaic Co is higher than it is for about 85.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mosaic Co is reporting a growth rate of -150.63%; that's higher than only 13.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OC, KGC, CAG, LDOS, and BG.
- Visit MOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mosaicco.com.
MOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.49||52-week high||$37.40|
|Prev. close||$34.68||52-week low||$10.02|
|Day high||$36.55||Avg. volume||5,892,973|
|50-day MA||$33.12||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$24.57||Market Cap||13.83B|
Mosaic Company (The) (MOS) Company Bio
Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphates and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. The Mosaic Company was founded in 2004 and is based in Plymouth, Minnesota.
MOS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mosaic Co. To summarize, we found that Mosaic Co ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 86.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MOS, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is -0.14% -- higher than merely 11.49% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Mosaic Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 11.24% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Mosaic Co experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOS Latest Social Stream
View Full MOS Social Stream
Latest MOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mosaic Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOS as an investment opportunity.
Firm's largest sales of the 1st quarter
TAMPA, FL / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / The Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS) announced its April 2021 sales revenue and sales volumes by business unit. (2) Tonnes = finished product tonnes (3) April 2021 volumes reflect Canpotex logistical delaysAbout The Mosaic Company The Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients.
Mosaic (MOS) closed the most recent trading day at $37, moving +4.34% from the previous trading session.
Mosaic's (MOS) Q1 earnings gain from higher year-over-year prices for phosphates.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / The Mosaic Co. (NYSE:MOS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
MOS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|