Mosaic Company (The) (MOS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, MOS's growth rate has been -0.28% over the past 5.51 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MOS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.06, ranking above only 3.59% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MOS's price: IVC, PAAS, CRWS, WMK and AUBN.
MOS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Mosaic Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 64.83%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Mosaic Co are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for MOS, approximately only 17.05% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $9 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 9.49% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, MOS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 1.96% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MOS Dividend Chart
MOS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|