MoSys, Inc. (MOSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOSY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MOSY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOSY is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MOSY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.34% of US stocks).
MOSY Stock Summary
- MOSY has a higher market value than only 4.94% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,115,458.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.88%, MoSys Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.15% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MOSY is more volatile than 95.38% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOSY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SLRX, SONM, MIND, CSSE, and GIFI.
- Visit MOSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mosys.com.
MOSY Valuation Summary
- MOSY's price/earnings ratio is -6.6; this is 116.75% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MOSY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 106.7.
- Over the past 243 months, MOSY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 91.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOSY.
MOSY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 61.34%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 86.85%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 88.22%.
The table below shows MOSY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.73||52-week high||$10.75|
|Prev. close||$4.42||52-week low||$1.32|
|Day high||$4.78||Avg. volume||3,428,345|
|50-day MA||$5.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.70||Market Cap||32.18M|
MoSys, Inc. (MOSY) Company Bio
MoSys, Inc. designs, develops, licenses, and markets memory technologies used by the semiconductor industry and electronic product manufacturers. The Company's 1T-SRAM embedded-memory technology offers a combination of high density, low power consumption and high speed.
MOSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOSY Latest Social Stream
View Full MOSY Social Stream
Latest MOSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MoSys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOSY as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: Red Cat (RCAT) +49%. Orbsat (OSAT) +43%. Exela Technologies (XELA) +28%. Optical Cable (OCC) +22%. Bridgeline Digital (BLIN) +16%.Losers: Alfi (ALF) -17%. Datasea (DTSS) -16%. SemiLEDs (LEDS) -15%. Shoals Technologies Group (SHLS) -14%. MoSys (MOSY) -11%....
No summary available.
APS Networks has chosen to include MoSys Inc (NASDAQ: MOSY ) silicon to increase performance and increase user connection quality, performance, and functionality to its Advanced Programmable Switches to improve broadband customers'' overall Internet experience. MoSys''s ICs will enable up to seven layers of Hierarchical Quality of Full story available on Benzinga.com
MoSys Silicon Chosen by APS Networks to Help Telcos Boost Number of Subscribers for Broadband Network Gateways
MoSys Blazar Accelerator Engines Enable Performance Improvement in Key Areas, such as Quality of Audio and Video Streaming and Response Times for Voice AssistantsSAN JOSE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 29, 2021 / MoSys, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOSY) is focused on
APS Networks has chosen to include MoSys Inc (NASDAQ: MOSY) silicon to increase performance and increase user connection quality, performance, and functionality to its Advanced Programmable Switches to improve broadband customers' overall Internet experience. MoSys's ICs will enable up to seven layers of Hierarchical Quality of Service (HQoS) functionality in APS's Broadband Network Gateway products when paired with the latest Intel Stratix 10 FPGAs and Intel Tofino switches, MoSys CEO Daniel Le
MOSY Price Returns