MoSys, Inc. (MOSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOSY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MOSY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOSY is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 129 days.
- MOSY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
MOSY Stock Summary
- MOSY has a higher market value than merely 5.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $39,171,254.
- For MOSY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.65% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -95.95%, MoSys Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.95% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MoSys Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SLRX, NAVB, APVO, SLS, and GOVX.
- Visit MOSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mosys.com.
MOSY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MOSY's EV/EBIT ratio is 129.15% lower, now standing at -9.4.
- Over the past 243 months, MOSY's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.1.
- Over the past 243 months, MOSY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 79.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOSY.
MOSY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 214.16%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -98.46%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 82.97%.
The table below shows MOSY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOSY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.82% of graded US stocks.
- MOSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.432 -- ranking 155th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NLST, JBL, and CAMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOSY.
The table below shows MOSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.50||52-week high||$10.75|
|Prev. close||$4.21||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$4.50||Avg. volume||2,270,981|
|50-day MA||$5.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.05||Market Cap||39.17M|
MoSys, Inc. (MOSY) Company Bio
MoSys, Inc. designs, develops, licenses, and markets memory technologies used by the semiconductor industry and electronic product manufacturers. The Company's 1T-SRAM embedded-memory technology offers a combination of high density, low power consumption and high speed.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOSY Latest Social Stream
View Full MOSY Social Stream
Latest MOSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MoSys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOSY as an investment opportunity.
* Combined Company to Capitalize on Significant Growth Opportunities in 5G * Expected to Commence Trading on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "PRSO" on December 20, 2021SAN JOSE, CA and TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / December 21, 2021 / Peraso, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRSO), a provider of semiconductor solutions that enable fast, intelligent data access for cloud, networking, security and communications systems, and Peraso Technologies Inc.
MoSys LineSpeed Solution Chosen by ZRI-Tech to Power Their Latest Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing App
SAN JOSE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / December 14, 2021 / MoSys, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOSY) is focused on Accelerating Data Intelligence and provides both semiconductor and IP solutions that enable fast, intelligent data access for Cloud, networking, security, communications and 5G systems.
In this article, we discuss the 12 penny stocks most popular on Reddit and Robinhood. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Penny Stocks Most Popular on Reddit and Robinhood. Retail investors who use internet platforms like Reddit to exchange ideas and stock trading applications like […]
MoSys Partners with Silicom to Provide Stellar Packet Classification IP Optimized for Intel FPGA-Based SmartNICs and Infrastructure Processing Units
Supports 400Gbps Line Rate for 5G Wireless, 5G Packet Core, Broadband Network Gateways, Network Firewalls, Anti-DDoS and Data Center RoutingSAN JOSE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / December 9, 2021 / MoSys, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOSY) is focused on Accelerating Data Intelligence and provides both semiconductor and IP solutions to enable fast, intelligent data access for Cloud, networking, security, communications and 5G systems.
MoSys, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOSY) was the target of a large drop in short interest during the month of November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 137,500 shares, a drop of 29.3% from the October 31st total of 194,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 659,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 
MOSY Price Returns