MoSys, Inc. (MOSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOSY POWR Grades
- MOSY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 76.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOSY is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- MOSY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.39% of US stocks).
MOSY Stock Summary
- For MOSY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.99% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -94.16%, MoSys Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.15% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MOSY comes in at -39.61% -- higher than that of only 7.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOSY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCYX, HSTO, ICCC, ACUR, and GOVX.
- Visit MOSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mosys.com.
MOSY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MOSY's EV/EBIT ratio is 129.15% lower, now standing at -9.4.
- Over the past 243 months, MOSY's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.1.
- Over the past 243 months, MOSY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 79.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOSY.
MOSY Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 87.31%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 99.31%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -95.47%.
The table below shows MOSY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MOSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOSY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.18% of graded US stocks.
- MOSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.432 -- ranking 156th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NLST, CAMP, and POLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MOSY.
The table below shows MOSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.38||52-week high||$10.75|
|Prev. close||$5.67||52-week low||$1.36|
|Day high||$6.41||Avg. volume||2,620,209|
|50-day MA||$5.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.86||Market Cap||55.25M|
MoSys, Inc. (MOSY) Company Bio
MoSys, Inc. designs, develops, licenses, and markets memory technologies used by the semiconductor industry and electronic product manufacturers. The Company's 1T-SRAM embedded-memory technology offers a combination of high density, low power consumption and high speed.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOSY Latest Social Stream
View Full MOSY Social Stream
Latest MOSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MoSys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOSY as an investment opportunity.
Welcome back, trader!
Combined Company to Capitalize on Significant Growth in 5G, Targeting Opportunities in mmWave and Multi-Edge ComputingSAN JOSE, CA and TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / September 15, 2021 / MoSys, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOSY) ("MoSys"), a provider of semiconductor solutions that enable fast, intelligent data access for cloud, networking, security and communications systems, and Peraso Technologies Inc.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
SAN JOSE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 10, 2021 / MoSys, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOSY) ("MoSys" or the "Company"), a provider of semiconductor solutions that enable fast, intelligent data access for cloud, networ
No summary available.
MOSY Price Returns