MoSys, Inc. (MOSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOSY POWR Grades
- MOSY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 67.19% of US stocks.
- MOSY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- MOSY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.72% of US stocks).
MOSY Stock Summary
- MoSys Inc's market capitalization of $18,462,494 is ahead of merely 4.4% of US-listed equities.
- As for revenue growth, note that MOSY's revenue has grown -32.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 12.5% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of MoSys Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MoSys Inc are SONM, INTZ, KMDA, SCKT, and JRJC.
- Visit MOSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mosys.com.
MOSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.01||52-week high||$7.12|
|Prev. close||$3.01||52-week low||$1.32|
|Day high||$3.21||Avg. volume||1,079,234|
|50-day MA||$3.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.65||Market Cap||18.46M|
MoSys, Inc. (MOSY) Company Bio
MoSys, Inc. designs, develops, licenses, and markets memory technologies used by the semiconductor industry and electronic product manufacturers. The Company's 1T-SRAM embedded-memory technology offers a combination of high density, low power consumption and high speed.
MOSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOSY Latest Social Stream
View Full MOSY Social Stream
Latest MOSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MoSys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOSY as an investment opportunity.
Pre-market movers on Tuesday include ZOM stock, RIOT stock and AGC stock, following all sorts of big stock market news.
SAN JOSE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2021 / MoSys, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOSY) ("MoSys" or the "Company"), a provider of semiconductor solutions that enable fast, intelligent data access for cloud, networking, security and communications systems, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020.
MoSys, Inc. Announces $7.4 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-The-Market Under Nasdaq Rules
SAN JOSE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2021 / MoSys, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOSY) is focused on Accelerating Data Intelligence and provides both semiconductor and IP solutions that enable fast, intelligent data access for Cloud, networking, security and communications systems, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with institutional investors for the purchase and sale of 1,487,601 shares of its common stock at a price of $5.
MoSys, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOSY) priced 1.487 million shares at $5 per share to raise $7.4 million in a secondary offering. The offer price signifies a 20% discount on Tuesday's closing price. The offering proceeds will be utilized towards working capital, debt repayment, and general corporate requirements, and the offering is estimated to close by February 19, 2021. MoSys stock has gained 279% in the last six months. A net loss of $0.71 million during the third quarter of FY20 translated into a negative operating cash flow of $1.6 million in the nine months of FY20. The closing cash balance stood at $6.9 million. A.G.P./Alliance Global Partners is the placement agent for the offering. Price action: MOSY shares are down 12.3% at $5.49 in the pre-market session on the last check Wednesday. See...
Gainers MoSys (NASDAQ:MOSY) shares moved upwards by 16.84% to $4.0 during Tuesday's pre-market session. The market value of their outstanding …
MOSY Price Returns