Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS): Price and Financial Metrics
MOTS Stock Summary
- Motus GI Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on February 14, 2018, making it an older stock than just 3.45% of US equities in our set.
- MOTS's price/sales ratio is 16,875.98; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.98% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MOTS's revenue has grown -89.29% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Motus GI Holdings Inc are GENE, CNCE, VHC, SAGE, and TGTX.
- Visit MOTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.motusgi.com.
MOTS Stock Price Chart More Charts
MOTS Price/Volume Stats
Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS) Company Bio
Motus GI Holdings, Inc., a development stage company, engages in developing single-use medical device systems in the United States. It is developing Pure-Vu system that integrates with existing colonoscopes to cleanse poorly prepped colons during the colonoscopy procedure. The company is based in Tirat Carmel, Israel.