Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS): Price and Financial Metrics
MOTS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 279.66, Motus GI Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.67% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 776.08%, Motus GI Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.57% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MOTS's revenue has grown 436% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.47% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Motus GI Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HJLI, KALA, NBRV, RKDA, and KIN.
- Visit MOTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.motusgi.com.
MOTS Stock Price Chart More Charts
MOTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.30||52-week high||$4.60|
|Prev. close||$1.23||52-week low||$0.46|
|Day high||$1.33||Avg. volume||143,694|
|50-day MA||$0.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.72||Market Cap||37.47M|
Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS) Company Bio
Motus GI Holdings, Inc., a development stage company, engages in developing single-use medical device systems in the United States. It is developing Pure-Vu system that integrates with existing colonoscopes to cleanse poorly prepped colons during the colonoscopy procedure. The company is based in Tirat Carmel, Israel.