Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOTS POWR Grades
- MOTS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.22% of US stocks.
- MOTS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 84 days.
- MOTS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MOTS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $5,679,827, MOTUS GI HOLDINGS INC has a greater market value than merely 1.55% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MOTS is more volatile than 98.99% of stocks we're observing.
- MOTUS GI HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -130.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOTUS GI HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AMST, RXST, SOPH, NPCE, and NSTG.
- Visit MOTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.motusgi.com.
MOTS Valuation Summary
- MOTS's price/sales ratio is 10.5; this is 425% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 58 months, MOTS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOTS.
MOTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOTS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.21% of graded US stocks.
- MOTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.008 -- ranking 170th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MOTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.20||52-week high||$13.00|
|Prev. close||$1.22||52-week low||$1.19|
|Day high||$1.26||Avg. volume||607,421|
|50-day MA||$1.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.40||Market Cap||3.60M|
Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS) Company Bio
Motus GI Holdings, Inc., a development stage company, engages in developing single-use medical device systems in the United States. It is developing Pure-Vu system that integrates with existing colonoscopes to cleanse poorly prepped colons during the colonoscopy procedure. The company is based in Tirat Carmel, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOTS Latest Social Stream
View Full MOTS Social Stream
Latest MOTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOTUS GI HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOTS as an investment opportunity.
Motus GI Holdings ( NASDAQ:MOTS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$4.96m (loss widened by...
Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS), Motus Gi Holdings (MOTS)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS – Research Report), Motus Gi Holdings (MOTS – Research Report) and TransCode Therapeutics (RNAZ – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) H.C. Wainwright analyst Andrew Fein reiterated a Buy rating on Syros Pharmaceuticals today and set a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $3.66, close to its 52-week low of $3.52. According to TipRanks.com, Fein has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -28.1% and a 24.4% success rate.
Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.63% and 14.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. , (NASDAQ: MOTS) (“Motus GI” or the “Company”), a medical technology company providing endoscopy solutions that improve clinical outcomes and enhance the cost-efficiency associated with the diagnosis and management of gastrointestinal conditions, today reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 and provided a corporate update.
Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:MOTS) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 14, 2022 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Garth Russell - Managing Director-LifeSci Advisors, LLC Tim…
MOTS Price Returns