Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MOTS POWR Grades
- MOTS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MOTS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- MOTS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
MOTS Stock Summary
- MOTS has a higher market value than just 4.86% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $34,540,691.
- With a price/sales ratio of 157, Motus GI Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.54% of stocks in our set.
- Motus GI Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -66.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MOTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUMO, ZUO, VRNS, DMRC, and NTNX.
- MOTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Motus GI Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.motusgi.com.
MOTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MOTS's EV/EBIT ratio is 103.75% lower, now standing at -1.1.
- MOTS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 43 months.
- MOTS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.6 over the prior 43 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MOTS.
MOTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MOTS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.21% of graded US stocks.
- MOTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.008 -- ranking 170th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MOTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MOTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MOTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.64||52-week high||$2.74|
|Prev. close||$0.72||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$0.72||Avg. volume||2,425,843|
|50-day MA||$0.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.08||Market Cap||30.97M|
Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS) Company Bio
Motus GI Holdings, Inc., a development stage company, engages in developing single-use medical device systems in the United States. It is developing Pure-Vu system that integrates with existing colonoscopes to cleanse poorly prepped colons during the colonoscopy procedure. The company is based in Tirat Carmel, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
MOTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MOTS Latest Social Stream
View Full MOTS Social Stream
Latest MOTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Motus GI Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MOTS as an investment opportunity.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Sept. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOTS) ("Motus GI" or the "Company") announced with profound sadness that Samuel R. Nussbaum, MD, an independent director on the Company’s board of directors, passed away on September 23, 2021. Dr. Nussbaum had proudly served on the Company’s board of directors since 2016, where he was a member of the compensation, and nominating and corporate governance committees. “Sam served our Board with great commitme
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Motus GI Holdings, Inc., (NASDAQ: MOTS) (Motus GI or the Company), a medical technology company providing endoscopy solutions that improve clinical outcomes and enhance the cost-efficiency associated with the diagnosis and management of gastrointestinal conditions, announced today that its management team is scheduled to present at the Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. Fall Healthcare Summit.
Motus GI Announces Enrollment of Patients at Second Site in the European Union Outpatient Study of the Pure-Vu® System
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. , (NASDAQ: MOTS) ("Motus GI" or the "Company"), a medical technology company providing endoscopy solutions that improve clinical outcomes and enhance the cost-efficiency associated with the diagnosis and management of gastrointestinal conditions, today announced that GastroZentrum Lippe, one of the top private endoscopy clinics in Germany, has enrolled patients into the European Union (EU) outpatient study of the Pure-Vu System, which is evaluating the clinical outcomes in patients with a history of poor bowel preparation using a low volume preparation with limited diet restrictions and the Pure-Vu System. The study was initiated in mid-June 2021 with patients at the Radboud University Medical Center (Neth...
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Motus GI Holdings, Inc., (NASDAQ: MOTS) (“Motus GI” or the “Company”), a medical technology company providing endoscopy solutions that improve clinical outcomes and enhance the cost-efficiency associated with the diagnosis and management of gastrointestinal conditions, announced today that its management team is scheduled to participate at the two upcoming virtual investor conferences in September 2021. Colliers Institutional Investor Con
Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.09% and 20.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MOTS Price Returns