Montage Resources Corporation (MR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MR is currently 1.27, higher than merely 7.5% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Montage Resources Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MR has reported earnings growth of -175.73%, putting it ahead of only 11.28% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Montage Resources Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TELL, TALO, AGS, KOS, and GPRK.
- Visit MR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.montageresources.com.
MR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.36||52-week high||$8.30|
|Prev. close||$5.43||52-week low||$1.99|
|Day high||$5.50||Avg. volume||666,645|
|50-day MA||$4.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.51||Market Cap||193.09M|
Montage Resources Corporation (MR) Company Bio
Eclipse Resources and Blue Ridge Mountain Resources Announce the Closing of their Combination. In conjunction with the closing, the Company changed its name to Montage Resources Corporation.
Most Popular Stories View All
MR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MR Latest Social Stream
View Full MR Social Stream
Latest MR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Montage Resources Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MR as an investment opportunity.
On August 12th, news broke that Southwestern Energy (SWN) would be acquiring Montage Resources (MR) in an all-stock transaction aimed at growing Southwestern's Appalachia presence and generating what it hopes will be significant synergies for shareholders in the process. The move has been viewed with mixed feelings from investors, but...
Montage Resources Corporation (MR) Q2 2020 Earnings Conference Call August 7, 2020 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Douglas Kris – Vice President-Investor Relations John Reinhart – President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Hodges – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Matthew Rucker – Executive Vice President and Chief Operating...
Montage Resources Corporation Divesting Wellhead Gathering Infrastructure for $25 Million, Announces Preliminary Second Quarter 2020 Production Performance, Lowers Full Year 2020 Capital Spending Guidance
Montage Resources Corporation (NYSE: MR) (the "Company" or "Montage Resources") today announced that it has entered into a non-binding letter of intent (the "Letter of Intent") with an international third-party ("Third-Party") to sell its non-core wellhead gathering infrastructure in the Ohio Utica condensate development area. In addition, Montage announced its preliminary second quarter production performance and updated expectations for its full year capital expenditures along with its upcoming second quarter 2020 earnings release information.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
Investors need to pay close attention to Montage Resources (MR) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
MR Price Returns