Everspin Technologies, Inc. (MRAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRAM POWR Grades
- MRAM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.47% of US stocks.
- MRAM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MRAM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
MRAM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.06, EVERSPIN TECHNOLOGIES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0.96% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 50.56%, EVERSPIN TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 80.39% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MRAM has reported earnings growth of 20,817.78%, putting it ahead of 99.87% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMAB, BFLY, ONDS, BLI, and IPWR.
- MRAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVERSPIN TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.everspin.com.
MRAM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MRAM's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.63% lower, now standing at 12.1.
- MRAM's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRAM.
MRAM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7.4%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.79%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -37.85%.
The table below shows MRAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRAM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.06% of graded US stocks.
- MRAM's asset turnover comes in at 1.247 -- ranking 28th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VREX, GSIT, and ESE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRAM.
The table below shows MRAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.03||52-week high||$13.28|
|Prev. close||$6.27||52-week low||$4.71|
|Day high||$6.25||Avg. volume||162,127|
|50-day MA||$5.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.71||Market Cap||122.67M|
Everspin Technologies, Inc. (MRAM) Company Bio
Everspin Technologies, Inc. manufactures and sells magnetoresistive random access memory products to customers in the United States and internationally. The company provides its products for applications, including industrial, automotive, transportation, and enterprise storage applications.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRAM Latest Social Stream
View Full MRAM Social Stream
Latest MRAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERSPIN TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRAM as an investment opportunity.
Everspin Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MRAM ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price...
CHANDLER, Ariz., November 21, 2022--Everspin Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRAM), the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of Magnetoresistive Random Access Memory (MRAM) persistent memory solutions, announced today it is working with state and federal government sources to secure funding to add capacity and capabilities for MRAM trusted manufacturing.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Everspin Technologies...
Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: Everspin Technologies (MRAM), Genius Sports Limited (GENI)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Everspin Technologies (MRAM – Research Report) and Genius Sports Limited (GENI – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Everspin Technologies (MRAM) Needham analyst Rajvindra Gill maintained a Buy rating on Everspin Technologies today and set a price target of $9.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $6.19, close to its 52-week low of $4.71. According to TipRanks.
Everspin Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:MRAM) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 09, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Sanjeev Aggarwal - Chief Executive Officer Anuj Aggarwal…
MRAM Price Returns
Continue Researching MRAMWant to see what other sources are saying about Everspin Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Everspin Technologies Inc (MRAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Everspin Technologies Inc (MRAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Everspin Technologies Inc (MRAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch