Everspin Technologies, Inc. (MRAM): Price and Financial Metrics
MRAM Stock Summary
- MRAM's went public 3.39 years ago, making it older than merely 10.69% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -14.02%, Everspin Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 17.03% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MRAM's revenue has grown -15.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 12.19% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VUZI, PACB, EMAN, NSTG, and ONVO.
- MRAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Everspin Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.everspin.com.
MRAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.63||52-week high||$9.41|
|Prev. close||$3.59||52-week low||$3.41|
|Day high||$3.79||Avg. volume||116,669|
|50-day MA||$4.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.88||Market Cap||63.76M|
Everspin Technologies, Inc. (MRAM) Company Bio
Everspin Technologies, Inc. manufactures and sells magnetoresistive random access memory products to customers in the United States and internationally. The company provides its products for applications, including industrial, automotive, transportation, and enterprise storage applications.