Everspin Technologies, Inc. (MRAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRAM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MRAM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRAM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MRAM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
MRAM Stock Summary
- MRAM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.07 -- higher than only 1.05% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 50.56%, EVERSPIN TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 80.3% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EVERSPIN TECHNOLOGIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 20,817.78%; that's higher than 99.87% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVERSPIN TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BFLY, ONDS, BLI, IPWR, and PLSE.
- MRAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVERSPIN TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.everspin.com.
MRAM Valuation Summary
- MRAM's price/earnings ratio is 14.6; this is 40.16% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 75 months, MRAM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRAM.
MRAM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -25.45%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 59.43%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -37.85%.
The table below shows MRAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRAM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.06% of graded US stocks.
- MRAM's asset turnover comes in at 1.247 -- ranking 28th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VREX, GSIT, and ESE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRAM.
The table below shows MRAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.54||52-week high||$13.28|
|Prev. close||$6.76||52-week low||$4.71|
|Day high||$6.88||Avg. volume||162,790|
|50-day MA||$5.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.75||Market Cap||133.04M|
Everspin Technologies, Inc. (MRAM) Company Bio
Everspin Technologies, Inc. manufactures and sells magnetoresistive random access memory products to customers in the United States and internationally. The company provides its products for applications, including industrial, automotive, transportation, and enterprise storage applications.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRAM Latest Social Stream
View Full MRAM Social Stream
Latest MRAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERSPIN TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRAM as an investment opportunity.
Everspin Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MRAM ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price...
CHANDLER, Ariz., November 21, 2022--Everspin Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRAM), the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of Magnetoresistive Random Access Memory (MRAM) persistent memory solutions, announced today it is working with state and federal government sources to secure funding to add capacity and capabilities for MRAM trusted manufacturing.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Everspin Technologies...
Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: Everspin Technologies (MRAM), Genius Sports Limited (GENI)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Everspin Technologies (MRAM – Research Report) and Genius Sports Limited (GENI – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Everspin Technologies (MRAM) Needham analyst Rajvindra Gill maintained a Buy rating on Everspin Technologies today and set a price target of $9.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $6.19, close to its 52-week low of $4.71. According to TipRanks.
Everspin Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:MRAM) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 09, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Sanjeev Aggarwal - Chief Executive Officer Anuj Aggarwal…
MRAM Price Returns
Continue Researching MRAMWant to see what other sources are saying about Everspin Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Everspin Technologies Inc (MRAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Everspin Technologies Inc (MRAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Everspin Technologies Inc (MRAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch