MRC Global Inc. (MRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRC POWR Grades
- MRC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MRC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
MRC Stock Summary
- MRC GLOBAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.96% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of MRC GLOBAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, MRC GLOBAL INC has a higher such ratio than only 5.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMWD, SRCL, TESS, FORD, and GBLI.
- Visit MRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mrcglobal.com.
MRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, MRC's price/earnings ratio is 784.69% lower, now standing at -67.1.
- MRC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 127 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRC.
MRC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -92.34%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -19.71%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 14.81%.
The table below shows MRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.2% of graded US stocks.
- MRC's asset turnover comes in at 1.374 -- ranking 61st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SPRS, CHEF, and GEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRC.
The table below shows MRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.19||52-week high||$13.44|
|Prev. close||$7.29||52-week low||$6.38|
|Day high||$7.41||Avg. volume||726,448|
|50-day MA||$9.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.90||Market Cap||600.24M|
MRC Global Inc. (MRC) Company Bio
MRC Global distributes pipes, valves, fittings, and related products and services to the energy and industrial sectors. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRC Latest Social Stream
View Full MRC Social Stream
Latest MRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MRC GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRC as an investment opportunity.
Dr. Anne McEntee, MRC Global Board of Directors Dr. Anne McEntee, MRC Global Board of Directors HOUSTON, Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MRC Global Inc. (NYSE: MRC) announced today that Anne McEntee has joined MRC Global’s board of directors. Robert Wood, MRC Global’s chairman of the board of directors, commented, “I am thrilled to welcome Anne to our Board as a new independent director. Anne’s impressive career at GE, including leadership roles in renewable energy, greatly expands the capabi
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
HOUSTON, Sept. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MRC Global Inc. (NYSE: MRC) will release its third quarter 2022 results on November 8, 2022, after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, the company will host a conference call, which will be webcast, on Wednesday, November 9, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern / 9:00 a.m. Central. What:MRC Global Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call When:Wednesday, November 9, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern / 9:00 a.m. Central How:Via phone -- Dial 201-689-
MRC (MRC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
MRC Global (MRC) stands to benefit from strength in the upstream production, gas utilities, midstream pipelines and other end markets, lucrative contract wins and shareholder-friendly policies. Rising costs and expenses, and supply-side challenges pose concerns.
MRC Price Returns