MRC Global Inc. (MRC): Price and Financial Metrics
MRC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MRC is 5.82 -- better than 93.07% of US stocks.
- MRC's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.47% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MRC comes in at 20.95% -- higher than that of 90.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mrc Global Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JELD, SAFT, SCVL, RECN, and UFPT.
- MRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mrc Global Inc's official web site, go to us.
MRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.01||52-week high||$18.92|
|Prev. close||$12.42||52-week low||$10.73|
|Day high||$12.39||Avg. volume||648,894|
|50-day MA||$13.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.42||Market Cap||987.08M|
MRC Global Inc. (MRC) Company Bio
MRC Global distributes pipes, valves, fittings, and related products and services to the energy and industrial sectors. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Houston, Texas.