MRC Global Inc. (MRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.7% of US stocks.
- MRC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MRC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
MRC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MRC is 6.9 -- better than 95.3% of US stocks.
- MRC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.76 -- higher than merely 4.93% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mrc Global Inc is reporting a growth rate of -394.62%; that's higher than merely 4.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mrc Global Inc are MOD, VNCE, BJRI, JRJC, and ARCH.
- Visit MRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mrcglobal.com.
MRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.94||52-week high||$12.21|
|Prev. close||$10.88||52-week low||$3.93|
|Day high||$11.09||Avg. volume||510,880|
|50-day MA||$10.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.61||Market Cap||902.62M|
MRC Global Inc. (MRC) Company Bio
MRC Global distributes pipes, valves, fittings, and related products and services to the energy and industrial sectors. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Houston, Texas.
MRC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mrc Global Inc. To summarize, we found that Mrc Global Inc ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 38.67% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MRC, they are:
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.22% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Mrc Global Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -10.54. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 6.63% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 74.93% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRC Latest Social Stream
View Full MRC Social Stream
Latest MRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mrc Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRC as an investment opportunity.
MRC Global Inc. (NYSE: MRC) will release its second quarter 2021 results on July 29, 2021 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, the Company will host a conference call, which will be webcast, on Friday, July 30, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern / 9:00 a.m. Central.
MRC Global Inc. (NYSE: MRC) announced that its management team will present at the Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference to be held on June 8-10, 2021.
MRC Global (MRC) is poised to benefit from its exposure in diverse end markets, lucrative contract wins and shareholder-friendly policies. However, softness across sectors remains a concern.
Photo by Evgenii Mitroshin/iStock via Getty Images Medium-Term Prospect Is Steady The natural gas utility sector is the prime focus for MRC Global (MRC), as evidenced by its rising sales mix. The increasing crack spread can help augment profitability in the chemical industry. Its emphasis on higher-margin PVF pipes continues...
MRC (MRC) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
MRC Price Returns