MRC Global Inc. (MRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRC POWR Grades
- MRC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.63% of US stocks.
- MRC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- MRC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
MRC Stock Summary
- Mrc Global Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.21% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.29, Mrc Global Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 4.45% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MRC comes in at 24.69% -- higher than that of 91.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AIHS, FARM, REDU, THG, and HBB.
- Visit MRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mrcglobal.com.
MRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, MRC's price/earnings ratio is 233.83% lower, now standing at -26.9.
- Over the past 114 months, MRC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- MRC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23 over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRC.
MRC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -5266.67%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.8%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 101.74%.
The table below shows MRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.92% of graded US stocks.
- MRC's asset turnover comes in at 1.374 -- ranking 58th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- VRTV, DPZ, and SPRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRC.
The table below shows MRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.56||52-week high||$12.21|
|Prev. close||$8.77||52-week low||$3.97|
|Day high||$8.81||Avg. volume||583,068|
|50-day MA||$7.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.97||Market Cap||707.61M|
MRC Global Inc. (MRC) Company Bio
MRC Global distributes pipes, valves, fittings, and related products and services to the energy and industrial sectors. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRC Latest Social Stream
View Full MRC Social Stream
Latest MRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mrc Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRC as an investment opportunity.
MRC Global Inc. found using ticker (MRC) now have 6 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 17 and 10 calculating the average target price we see 12.33. Now with the previous closing price of 7.43 this indicates there is a potential upside of 65.9%. The 50 day MA is 7.86 and the 200 moving average now moves to 9.23. The market cap for the company is $607m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MRC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] MRC Global Inc., through its subsidiaries, distributes pipes, valves, fittings, and other infrastructure products and services to the energy industry in the United States, Canada, and internationally. It offers ball, butterfly, gate, glob...
HOUSTON, Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MRC Global Inc. (NYSE: MRC) will release its third quarter 2021 results on November 8, 2021 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, the company will host a conference call, which will be webcast, on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern / 9:00 a.m. Central.
MRC Global Inc. found using ticker (MRC) have now 6 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 17 and 10 and has a mean target at 12.33. Given that the stocks previous close was at 8.1 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 52.2%. The day 50 moving average is 8.21 and the 200 day moving average is 9.37. The company has a market cap of $624m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MRC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] MRC Global Inc., through its subsidiaries, distributes pipes, valves, fittings, and other infrastructure products and services to the energy industry in the United States, Canada, and ...
When we're researching a company, it's sometimes hard to find the warning signs, but there are some financial metrics...
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
MRC Price Returns