Mercury Systems Inc (MRCY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRCY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MRCY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRCY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- MRCY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
MRCY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,434.16, Mercury Systems Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.48% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MRCY is currently 36.77, higher than 87.79% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Mercury Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of just 10.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mercury Systems Inc are ICLK, LOPE, AVAV, MLAB, and HCCI.
- MRCY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mercury Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.mrcy.com.
MRCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.28||52-week high||$92.98|
|Prev. close||$63.73||52-week low||$52.40|
|Day high||$63.79||Avg. volume||510,999|
|50-day MA||$70.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.19||Market Cap||3.50B|
Mercury Systems Inc (MRCY) Company Bio
Mercury Systems provides open sensor processing systems and services. The company operates through two segments, Mercury Commercial Electronics (MCE) and Mercury Defense Systems (MDS). The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
MRCY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MRCY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mercury Systems Inc ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 74.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mercury Systems Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 85.37; that's higher than 95.35% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 23.73% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- MRCY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MRCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRCY Latest Social Stream
View Full MRCY Social Stream
Latest MRCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mercury Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRCY as an investment opportunity.
ANDOVER, Mass., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: MRCY, www.mrcy.com), a leader in trusted, secure mission-critical technologies for aerospace and defense, today announced that it will participate in the Goldman Sachs 2021 Industrials & Materials Conference to be held May 11-13, 2021. Management will present an overview of the Company’s business on Tuesday, May 11, at 8:50 a.m. ET. The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed from the investor section of Mercury’s website at ir.mrcy.com/events-presentations. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days. Mercury Systems – Innovation That Matters® Mercury Systems is a global commercial technology company serving the aerospace and defense industry. Headquartered in Andover, Mass., the comp...
Seeing limited upside for the stock after the lowered full-year guidance, Canaccord Genuity downgrades Mercury Systems (MRCY) from Buy to Hold and lowers the price target from $94 to $74.Analyst Ken Herbert: "While we can appreciate FY21 has been impacted by several one-time items and events, we believe the lower...
Here at InvestorPlace, we're starting the day off like we always do with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday.
Mercury Systems says 'the challenging environment may persist through the first half of next fiscal year.'
Jefferies Stick to Their Hold Rating for Mercury Systems Inc
MRCY Price Returns