Mercury Systems Inc (MRCY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRCY POWR Grades
- MRCY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 61.47% of US stocks.
- MRCY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MRCY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 21.22% of US stocks).
MRCY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,461.87, Mercury Systems Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.87% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MRCY is currently 37.48, higher than 87.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MRCY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 14.69% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mercury Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LOPE, KAI, ICUI, RMNI, and SYNH.
- Visit MRCY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mrcy.com.
MRCY Valuation Summary
- MRCY's price/earnings ratio is 51.9; this is 77.74% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MRCY's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
- MRCY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRCY.
MRCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.51||52-week high||$88.96|
|Prev. close||$65.93||52-week low||$52.40|
|Day high||$66.83||Avg. volume||441,791|
|50-day MA||$65.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.88||Market Cap||3.74B|
Mercury Systems Inc (MRCY) Company Bio
Mercury Systems provides open sensor processing systems and services. The company operates through two segments, Mercury Commercial Electronics (MCE) and Mercury Defense Systems (MDS). The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
MRCY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mercury Systems Inc. To summarize, we found that Mercury Systems Inc ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MRCY, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 53.93 -- which is good for besting 92.92% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 20.34% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- MRCY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MRCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRCY Latest Social Stream
View Full MRCY Social Stream
Latest MRCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mercury Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRCY as an investment opportunity.
ANDOVER, Mass., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: MRCY, www.mrcy.com), a leader in trusted, secure mission-critical technologies for aerospace and defense, today announced that it will participate in the Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference to be held Aug. 3-4, 2021. Management will present an overview of the Company’s business on Wednesday, Aug. 4, at 10:00 a.m. ET. The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed from the investor section of Mercury’s
Mercury teams with CoreAVI to provide advanced safety-critical computing platforms for aerospace and defense
ANDOVER, Mass., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems, Inc., (NASDAQ: MRCY, www.mrcy.com), a leader in trusted, secure mission-critical technologies for aerospace and defense, today announced that it is teaming with CoreAVI to provide CoreAVI’s safety-certified graphics, video, and GPU compute solutions to aerospace and defense customers. The licensing agreement between the companies addresses the growing demand for safety-critical solutions and open standards platforms in the defens
hakule/iStock via Getty Images One Stop Systems (OSS) is a small, profitable company situated in a high-growth part of the economy. The enterprise designs and builds high-speed computer systems for onboard data environments and rugged uses far from a stable, fixed spot on your office desk or kitchen table. While...
Mercury Systems SBC3515-S Single Board Computer Mercury's new SBC3515-S module is the first certifiable Intel® Core™ i7 single board computer with the latest generation processor on the market, delivering up to 40x better performance than traditional safety-certifiable processing boards. Safety-certifiable 3U modules lower risk and reduce integration costs for critical avionics applications ANDOVER, Mass., July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: MRCY, www.mrcy.com), a lea
ANDOVER, Mass., July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: MRCY, www.mrcy.com), a leader in trusted, secure mission-critical technologies for aerospace and defense, will release its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 financial results after the market close on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. Management will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET on the same day to discuss Mercury's quarterly financial results, business highlights and outlook. In addition,
MRCY Price Returns