Mercury Systems Inc (MRCY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRCY POWR Grades
- MRCY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 63.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRCY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- MRCY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.98% of US stocks).
MRCY Stock Summary
- MRCY's current price/earnings ratio is 712.13, which is higher than 99.33% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 112.77%, MERCURY SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.92% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MRCY has reported earnings growth of -61.85%, putting it ahead of just 20.76% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRCY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EBAY, HP, ADES, NOV, and CLST.
- MRCY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MERCURY SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.mrcy.com.
MRCY Valuation Summary
- MRCY's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 150% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MRCY's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRCY.
MRCY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 50.53%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 124.4%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 223.88%.
The table below shows MRCY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRCY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRCY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.31% of graded US stocks.
- MRCY's asset turnover comes in at 0.495 -- ranking 146th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- CASA, BHE, and BELFA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRCY.
The table below shows MRCY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.24||52-week high||$72.28|
|Prev. close||$49.55||52-week low||$40.48|
|Day high||$49.27||Avg. volume||461,909|
|50-day MA||$47.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.20||Market Cap||2.74B|
Mercury Systems Inc (MRCY) Company Bio
Mercury Systems provides open sensor processing systems and services. The company operates through two segments, Mercury Commercial Electronics (MCE) and Mercury Defense Systems (MDS). The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRCY Latest Social Stream
View Full MRCY Social Stream
Latest MRCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MERCURY SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRCY as an investment opportunity.
Aristotle Capital Boston, LLC, an investment advisor, released its “Small Cap Equity” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund delivered a return of -3.09% net of fees, underperforming the -2.19% return of the Russell 2000 Index. Sector allocation contributed positively to the fund’s performance […]
Mercury Systems (MRCY) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Mercury Systems ( NASDAQ:MRCY ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$227.6m (up 1.1% from 1Q...
APELY vs. MRCY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Mercury introduces radiation-tolerant 8GB DDR4 memory component to power enhanced edge processing for space missions
8GBDDR4 Mercury Systems' new radiation-tolerant 8GB DDR4 memory component sets a new bar for performance in data-intensive processing applications in space. ANDOVER, Mass., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRCY, www.mrcy.com), a leader in trusted, secure mission-critical technologies for aerospace and defense, today introduced a new radiation-tolerant version of its proven 8GB DDR4 memory component that sets a new bar for performance in data-intensive processing a
MRCY Price Returns