Mercury Systems Inc (MRCY): Price and Financial Metrics
MRCY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 83.24, Mercury Systems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mercury Systems Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Mercury Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRCY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRGS, AZPN, VRNT, DGII, and SGH.
- MRCY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mercury Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.mrcy.com.
MRCY Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRCY Price/Volume Stats
Mercury Systems Inc (MRCY) Company Bio
Mercury Systems provides open sensor processing systems and services. The company operates through two segments, Mercury Commercial Electronics (MCE) and Mercury Defense Systems (MDS). The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.