Mercury Systems Inc (MRCY): Price and Financial Metrics
MRCY Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.25 for Mercury Systems Inc; that's greater than it is for only 14.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 342.18%, Mercury Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.46% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MRCY is more volatile than only 9.3% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mercury Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VUZI, SBBP, IPGP, ALKS, and SRNE.
- Visit MRCY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mrcy.com.
MRCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.36||52-week high||$96.29|
|Prev. close||$65.57||52-week low||$52.24|
|Day high||$65.86||Avg. volume||491,913|
|50-day MA||$77.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$77.04||Market Cap||3.67B|
Mercury Systems Inc (MRCY) Company Bio
Mercury Systems provides open sensor processing systems and services. The company operates through two segments, Mercury Commercial Electronics (MCE) and Mercury Defense Systems (MDS). The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
MRCY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mercury Systems Inc. To summarize, we found that Mercury Systems Inc ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 66.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MRCY, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 85.37; that's higher than 95.73% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 20.2% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- MRCY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 40.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MRCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRCY Latest Social Stream
View Full MRCY Social Stream
Latest MRCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mercury Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRCY as an investment opportunity.
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Mercury Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MRCY ) share price down 11% in...
Mark Aslett, president and CEO Mercury Systems Mark Aslett, president and CEO Mercury Systems ANDOVER, Mass., Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: MRCY, www.mrcy.com), a leader in trusted, secure mission-critical technologies for aerospace and defense, announced that president and CEO Mark Aslett is a recipient of Executive Mosaic’s government contracting (GovCon) 2021 Wash100 Award, a prestigious award recognizing the most influential leaders in the GovCon sector. In its eighth year, the award’s criteria include demonstrated excellence in five key areas: leadership, innovation, reliability, vision and achievement. According to Executive Mosaic’s leadership, Mercury’s investments in secure processing and trusted microelectronics in support of the Department of...
Only aerospace and defense company included on Boston Business Journal's 2021 listANDOVER, Mass., Feb. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: MRCY, www.mrcy.com), a leader in trusted, secure mission-critical technologies for aerospace and defense, announced it has been named one of the Boston Business Journal (BBJ) Middle Market Leaders, a ranking of the 50 fastest- growing companies in Massachusetts. Mercury ranked 10th based on its 2017 to 2019 revenue growth and joins other rapidly growing Massachusetts-based companies on the exclusive list including Abiomed, Forrester Research and Rapid7. "We're honored that The Boston Business Journal recognized Mercury for our financial performance, especially during a period marked by a pandemic," said Mark Aslett, Mercury's p...
Delivers data center-level performance while maintaining data integrity at the edge Mercury Systems RES Trust XR6 Secure Server Ruggedized for harsh environments, Mercury's new RES Trust XR6 secure server features trusted performance and built-in data integrity protection for mission-critical C4ISR, electronic warfare (EW) and artificial intelligence (AI) applications. ANDOVER, Mass., Feb. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: MRCY, www.mrcy.com), a leader in trusted, secure mission-critical technologies for aerospace and defense, today announced the latest model in its secure server product line, the new RES Trust XR6 rackmount server with BuiltSECURE™ technology. Ruggedized for harsh environments, the secure server features trusted performance and built-in data in...
Mercury Systems, Inc. (MRCY) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 02, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Mike Ruppert - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Mark Aslett - President & Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Peter Skibitski - Alembic Global Peter Arment - Baird Equity Research Greg...
MRCY Price Returns
Continue Researching MRCYWant to do more research on Mercury Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!