Mercury Systems Inc (MRCY): Price and Financial Metrics
MRCY Stock Summary
- MRCY's current price/earnings ratio is 71.24, which is higher than 89.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mercury Systems Inc is higher than 91.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.89%, Mercury Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.45% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRCY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRGS, AZPN, NATI, IIVI, and TRMB.
- MRCY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mercury Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.mrcy.com.
MRCY Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.05||52-week high||$89.44|
|Prev. close||$85.69||52-week low||$57.71|
|Day high||$86.60||Avg. volume||368,697|
|50-day MA||$74.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.68||Market Cap||4.78B|
Mercury Systems Inc (MRCY) Company Bio
Mercury Systems provides open sensor processing systems and services. The company operates through two segments, Mercury Commercial Electronics (MCE) and Mercury Defense Systems (MDS). The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
MRCY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mercury Systems Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mercury Systems Inc ranked in the 41st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MRCY, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 99. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 95.07% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 7.51% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- MRCY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 60.7% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|