Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN): Price and Financial Metrics
MRIN Stock Summary
- MRIN has a market capitalization of $17,169,520 -- more than approximately merely 4.4% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Marin Software Inc comes in at -38.86%, a number that bests merely 8.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MRIN comes in at -60.64% -- higher than that of just 4.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Marin Software Inc are RIGL, AWRE, ATNX, TMDX, and CIEN.
- MRIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marin Software Inc's official web site, go to www.marinsoftware.com.
MRIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.59||52-week high||$5.70|
|Prev. close||$1.57||52-week low||$0.77|
|Day high||$1.64||Avg. volume||1,898,123|
|50-day MA||$2.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.78||Market Cap||17.37M|
Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN) Company Bio
Marin Software Incorporated operates a cloud-based digital advertising management platform in the United States and internationally. Its platform allows marketing professionals to manage their digital advertising across search, display, and social channels. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
MRIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRIN Latest Social Stream
View Full MRIN Social Stream
Latest MRIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marin Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRIN as an investment opportunity.
There's no tangible reason for the recent bounce in MRIN stock. Buyers should be careful, as the company's financial situation is precarious.
This article will reflect on the compensation paid to Chris Lien who has served as CEO of Marin Software Incorporated...
Marin Software (NASDAQ:MRIN), which operates a digital marketing platform for advertisers and agencies, has been in the rally mode lately. Since late September, MRIN stock has gone from $1.25 to $2.15. Yet the market capitalization is still tiny, at $15 million. Source: Gil C / Shutterstock.com The company has been publicly traded since March 2013. But unfortunately, the performance has been far from robust. If you take a look at the chart, it is mostly downward sloping. Then might the recent bull move in MRIN stock may be a sign of a turnaround? Maybe we could see more gains? Well, before answering this question, let’s get a backgrounder on the company.InvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips What Is Marin Software? Back in 2006, Chri Lien (CEO) and Wister Walco...
Marin Software Incorporated (NASDAQ: MRIN), a leading provider of digital marketing software for performance-driven advertisers and agencies, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020.
Marin Software helps drive ROI for advertisers, and MRIN stock holders can expect sizable returns as more companies digitize their campaigns.
MRIN Price Returns
Continue Researching MRINHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Marin Software Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!