Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN): Price and Financial Metrics
MRIN Stock Summary
- MRIN has a market capitalization of $10,630,400 -- more than approximately only 4.7% of US stocks.
- MRIN's price/sales ratio is 0.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 455.62%, Marin Software Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.39% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LEDS, NAVB, HTGM, DZSI, and OPGN.
- MRIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marin Software Inc's official web site, go to www.marinsoftware.com.
MRIN Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.64||52-week high||$7.32|
|Prev. close||$1.63||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$1.72||Avg. volume||19,517|
|50-day MA||$1.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.58||Market Cap||10.90M|
Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN) Company Bio
Marin Software Incorporated operates a cloud-based digital advertising management platform in the United States and internationally. Its platform allows marketing professionals to manage their digital advertising across search, display, and social channels. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.