Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRIN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MRIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRIN is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MRIN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
MRIN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.37%, Marin Software Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.26% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MRIN is more volatile than 98.37% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MRIN comes in at -86.45% -- higher than that of only 4.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLXT, AWRE, ACLS, ALLT, and DAIO.
- MRIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marin Software Inc's official web site, go to www.marinsoftware.com.
MRIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MRIN's price/sales ratio is 30.19% lower, now standing at 3.7.
- MRIN's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.6 over the prior 103 months.
- Over the past 103 months, MRIN's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRIN.
MRIN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 58.11%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -75.53%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -36.84%.
The table below shows MRIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.51% of graded US stocks.
- MRIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 187th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- VRSK, FTAI, and CELP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRIN.
The table below shows MRIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.10||52-week high||$27.26|
|Prev. close||$2.02||52-week low||$1.54|
|Day high||$2.14||Avg. volume||2,356,791|
|50-day MA||$2.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.46||Market Cap||32.69M|
Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN) Company Bio
Marin Software Incorporated operates a cloud-based digital advertising management platform in the United States and internationally. Its platform allows marketing professionals to manage their digital advertising across search, display, and social channels. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRIN Latest Social Stream
View Full MRIN Social Stream
Latest MRIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marin Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRIN as an investment opportunity.
Under any circumstance, penny stocks are extremely risky.
Marin Software Inc (NASDAQ: MRIN ) shares are trading lower by 13.6% at $3.06 during Thursday''s after-hours session after the company reported fourth-quarter sales results were lower year-over-year. Marin Software reported $5.90 million in sales this quarter. This represents an 18% decrease over sales of $7.25 million the same period … Full story available on Benzinga.com
/PRNewswire/ -- Marin Software Incorporated (NASDAQ: MRIN), a leading provider of digital marketing software for performance-driven advertisers and agencies,…
No summary available.
Marin Software press release (MRIN): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.33.Revenue of $5.86M (-19.7% Y/Y).Shares -14%.Q1 2022 Guidance: Revenue is expected to range between $4.8-$5.3M; Non-GAAP…
MRIN Price Returns