Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN): Price and Financial Metrics
MRIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.31||52-week high||$1.84|
|Prev. close||$0.31||52-week low||$0.27|
|Day high||$0.32||Avg. volume||524,157|
|50-day MA||$0.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.65||Market Cap||5.54M|
MRIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRIN Stock Summary
- MRIN has a higher market value than only 3.35% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $4,982,040.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, MARIN SOFTWARE INC has a higher such ratio than just 10.09% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.13%, MARIN SOFTWARE INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.34% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARIN SOFTWARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GTHX, GPRO, DMRC, TTNP, and PDEX.
- MRIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARIN SOFTWARE INC's official web site, go to www.marinsoftware.com.
MRIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MRIN's price/sales ratio is 86.36% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 129 months, MRIN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 18.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRIN.
MRIN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -85.62%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -67.04%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -85.62%.
The table below shows MRIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.51% of graded US stocks.
- MRIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 187th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- VRSK, FTAI, and CELP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRIN.
The table below shows MRIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN) Company Bio
Marin Software Incorporated operates a cloud-based digital advertising management platform in the United States and internationally. Its platform allows marketing professionals to manage their digital advertising across search, display, and social channels. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
MRIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRIN Latest Social Stream
View Full MRIN Social Stream
Latest MRIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARIN SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRIN as an investment opportunity.
It's time to start the final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
SAN FRANCISCO, November 15, 2023--Alumni Ventures, a leading venture capital firm, was looking to improve the performance and consistency of its lead generation program for acquiring new investors across Facebook and LinkedIn. They used Marin Software’s budget optimization tools to automate the prediction of campaign performance and setting of cross-channel budgets. This resulted in dramatically accelerated paid media campaign performance.
Marin Software Incorporated (NASDAQ:MRIN) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Marin Software Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions]. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would now like to turn the call […]
SAN FRANCISCO, November 02, 2023--Marin Software Incorporated (NASDAQ: MRIN) ("Marin", "Marin Software" or the "Company"), a leading provider of digital marketing software for performance-driven advertisers and agencies, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
SAN FRANCISCO, October 24, 2023--Marin Software Incorporated (NASDAQ: MRIN) ("Marin" or the "Company"), a leading provider of digital marketing software for performance-driven advertisers and agencies, today announced that on October 24, 2023, the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications department of the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") approved the Company’s request to transfer the listing of the Company’s shares of common stock from the Nasdaq Global Market to the Nasdaq Capital Market. The transfer i
MRIN Price Returns