Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN): Price and Financial Metrics
MRIN Stock Summary
- MRIN has a market capitalization of $12,458,760 -- more than approximately merely 5.55% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 388.23%, Marin Software Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.97% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MRIN is more volatile than 92.51% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSQR, ACOR, QUMU, THRM, and ISNS.
- Visit MRIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marinsoftware.com.
MRIN Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRIN Price/Volume Stats
Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN) Company Bio
Marin Software Incorporated operates a cloud-based digital advertising management platform in the United States and internationally. Its platform allows marketing professionals to manage their digital advertising across search, display, and social channels. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.