Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRIN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MRIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRIN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MRIN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.38% of US stocks).
MRIN Stock Summary
- MRIN has a higher market value than merely 7.56% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,669,961.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.49%, MARIN SOFTWARE INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.05% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MRIN comes in at -170.28% -- higher than that of only 3.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WISA, AUDC, VYNE, AAOI, and IPGP.
- MRIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARIN SOFTWARE INC's official web site, go to www.marinsoftware.com.
MRIN Valuation Summary
- MRIN's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.3; this is 98.37% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 116 months, MRIN's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRIN.
MRIN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 16.04%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -15.77%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3.57%.
The table below shows MRIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.51% of graded US stocks.
- MRIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 187th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- VRSK, FTAI, and CELP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRIN.
The table below shows MRIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.32||52-week high||$8.60|
|Prev. close||$1.30||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$1.32||Avg. volume||1,535,658|
|50-day MA||$1.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.45||Market Cap||21.07M|
Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN) Company Bio
Marin Software Incorporated operates a cloud-based digital advertising management platform in the United States and internationally. Its platform allows marketing professionals to manage their digital advertising across search, display, and social channels. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRIN Latest Social Stream
View Full MRIN Social Stream
Latest MRIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARIN SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRIN as an investment opportunity.
MRIN stock is soaring 25% in pre-market trading after Marin disclosed that its flagship product had been integrated with Snapchat.
Aerie Pharmaceuticals (AERI) stock is rising higher on Tuesday following news of a $770 million acquisition deal with Alcon (ALC).
SAN FRANCISCO, August 22, 2022--Marin Software, a leading provider of digital marketing software for performance-driven advertisers and agencies, today announced the ability to optimize Snapchat ad campaigns through its flagship MarinOne platform. The integration with Snapchat’s Marketing API gives advertisers better insights and helps them improve the performance of their Snapchat campaigns through machine learning and automation.
By Yasin Ebrahim
MRIN Price Returns