Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRIN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MRIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRIN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 46 weeks.
- MRIN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
MRIN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 526.13, Marin Software Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Marin Software Inc comes in at -32.26%, a number that bests merely 8.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Marin Software Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOVX, CYRN, UTSI, NAVB, and RIGL.
- MRIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marin Software Inc's official web site, go to www.marinsoftware.com.
MRIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MRIN's price/sales ratio is 30.19% lower, now standing at 3.7.
- MRIN's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.6 over the prior 103 months.
- Over the past 103 months, MRIN's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRIN.
MRIN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -91.02%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -75.61%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -37.55%.
The table below shows MRIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.5% of graded US stocks.
- MRIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 186th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- NOW, SSTK, and CELP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRIN.
The table below shows MRIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.38||52-week high||$27.26|
|Prev. close||$7.53||52-week low||$1.34|
|Day high||$7.50||Avg. volume||10,664,896|
|50-day MA||$6.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.50||Market Cap||114.15M|
Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN) Company Bio
Marin Software Incorporated operates a cloud-based digital advertising management platform in the United States and internationally. Its platform allows marketing professionals to manage their digital advertising across search, display, and social channels. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRIN Latest Social Stream
View Full MRIN Social Stream
Latest MRIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marin Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRIN as an investment opportunity.
According to Fintel, these five short squeeze stocks are among the most likely to see a squeeze attempt moving forward.
Investors looking for this week's top short squeeze stocks may want to take a look at Fintel's top list of said stocks right now.
Companies in the news are: MDP, VTVT, MRIN and COST
Gainers ZIVO Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZIVO) shares climbed 58% to close at $5.45 on Friday. Clearwater Analytics Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CWAN) surged 40.9% to settle at $25.37 after the company priced its IPO at $18 per share. Unique Fabricating, Inc. (NASDAQ: UFAB) gained 36.9% to close at $3.45. Form 4 filings from late Thursday showed stock purchases from multiple company’s Directors. Paltalk, Inc. (NASDAQ: PALT) climbed 35.5% to settle at $4.01. Paltalk, last month, reported Q2 earnings of $0
Gainers Marin Software Incorporated (NASDAQ: MRIN) shares jumped 61.9% to close at $9.21 on Wednesday following an announcement from management that the company entered into a revenue share agreement with Google LLC to develop its enterprise tech platform and software products. Toast, Inc. (NYSE: TOST) rose 56.3% to settle at $62.51 after the company priced its IPO at $40 per share. Aethlon Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEMD) gained 33.2% to close at $5.06 on above-average volume. Onconova Therapeutics
MRIN Price Returns