Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (MRKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRKR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,298,652, MARKER THERAPEUTICS INC has a greater market value than just 6.51% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MARKER THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 459.4%, a number that bests 98.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of MARKER THERAPEUTICS INC's share price is greater than that of 98.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MARKER THERAPEUTICS INC are STRO, BPMC, RXRX, DTIL, and CDAK.
- MRKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARKER THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.markertherapeutics.com.
MRKR Valuation Summary
- MRKR's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 53.19% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MRKR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.3 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRKR.
MRKR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -38.77%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -55.32%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -143.34%.
The table below shows MRKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.32% of graded US stocks.
- MRKR's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SIGA, TTNP, and PHIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRKR.
The table below shows MRKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRKR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MRKR, see our MRKR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$6.38||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
MRKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.65||52-week high||$6.60|
|Prev. close||$1.83||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$1.85||Avg. volume||42,255|
|50-day MA||$2.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.25||Market Cap||13.79M|
Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (MRKR) Company Bio
Marker Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company specializing in the development of next-generation T cell-based immunotherapies for the treatment of hematological malignancies and solid tumor indications.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRKR Latest Social Stream
View Full MRKR Social Stream
Latest MRKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARKER THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRKR as an investment opportunity.
Marker Therapeutics inks $25M stock purchase agreement with Lincoln Park Capital Fund
Marker Therapeutics agreed to a $25 million stock purchase deal with Chicago-based institutional investor Lincoln Park Capital Fund to help advance clinical trials for some of its immunotherapy products.
Marker Therapeutics and Lincoln Park Capital Enter into a Common Stock Purchase Agreement for up to $25 Million
HOUSTON, Dec. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRKR), a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company specializing in the development of next-generation T cell-based immunotherapies for the treatment of hematological malignancies and solid tumor indications, today announced that the Company has entered into a Common Stock Purchase Agreement (the "Agreement") for up to $25 million with Lincoln Park Capital Fund ("LPC"), a Chicago-based institutional investor and long-term
Here's Why Marker Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MRKR) Must Use Its Cash Wisely
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
Marker Therapeutics Announces FDA Clearance of IND for MT-601, its Six-Antigen T Cell Therapy for the Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
HOUSTON, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRKR), a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company specializing in the development of next-generation T cell-based immunotherapies for the treatment of hematological malignancies and solid tumor indications, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared the Company’s Investigational New Drug (IND) application for MT-601, a multi-tumor-associated antigen (multiTAA)-specific T cell product tar
MARKER THERAPEUTICS, INC. (MRKR) Reports Q3 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
MARKER THERAPEUTICS, INC. (MRKR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 38.46% and 393.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MRKR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...