Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (MRKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRKR Stock Summary
- MRKR has a higher market value than just 9.03% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $29,008,918.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.76%, MARKER THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.45% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MARKER THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 459.4%, a number that bests 97.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TFFP, ITOS, STRO, FUSN, and SLDP.
- Visit MRKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.markertherapeutics.com.
MRKR Valuation Summary
- MRKR's price/sales ratio is 11.8; this is 521.05% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MRKR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 73 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRKR.
MRKR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -184.23%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -38.74%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -820.21%.
The table below shows MRKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.32% of graded US stocks.
- MRKR's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SIGA, TTNP, and PHIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRKR.
The table below shows MRKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.32||52-week high||$1.26|
|Prev. close||$0.31||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$0.33||Avg. volume||891,772|
|50-day MA||$0.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.37||Market Cap||26.85M|
Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (MRKR) Company Bio
Marker Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company specializing in the development of next-generation T cell-based immunotherapies for the treatment of hematological malignancies and solid tumor indications.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRKR Latest Social Stream
View Full MRKR Social Stream
Latest MRKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARKER THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRKR as an investment opportunity.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
Marker Therapeutics Announces FDA Clearance of IND for MT-601, its Six-Antigen T Cell Therapy for the Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
HOUSTON, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRKR), a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company specializing in the development of next-generation T cell-based immunotherapies for the treatment of hematological malignancies and solid tumor indications, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared the Company’s Investigational New Drug (IND) application for MT-601, a multi-tumor-associated antigen (multiTAA)-specific T cell product tar
Company awarded $2 million U.S. FDA Orphan Products Grant to support Phase 2 ARTEMIS trial of its lead T cell therapy candidate MT-401 in patients with post-transplant AML Company awarded $2 million U.S. FDA Orphan Products Grant to support Phase 2 ARTEMIS trial of its lead T cell therapy candidate MT-401 in patients with post-transplant AML
Marker Therapeutics press release (MRKR): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.08.Revenue of $3.9M.
MARKER THERAPEUTICS, INC. (MRKR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 38.46% and 393.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MRKR Price Returns