Marlin Business Services Corp. (MRLN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRLN POWR Grades
- MRLN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRLN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- MRLN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 43.11% of US stocks).
MRLN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -61.54%, Marlin Business Services Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.13% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MRLN has reported earnings growth of -1,135.12%, putting it ahead of merely 1.58% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MRLN's revenue has grown 54.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.03% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Marlin Business Services Corp are REDU, OXBR, KWR, STRT, and REX.
- MRLN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marlin Business Services Corp's official web site, go to marlincapitalsolutions.com.
MRLN Valuation Summary
- MRLN's price/earnings ratio is 7.6; this is 30.91% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 216 months, MRLN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 59.6.
- MRLN's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 216 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRLN.
MRLN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -66.08%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -43.17%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 177.4%.
The table below shows MRLN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRLN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRLN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.63% of graded US stocks.
- MRLN's asset turnover comes in at 0.11 -- ranking 45th of 437 Banking stocks.
- SASR, DFS, and COF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRLN.
The table below shows MRLN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRLN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRLN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.22||52-week high||$23.24|
|Prev. close||$22.29||52-week low||$6.67|
|Day high||$22.30||Avg. volume||59,592|
|50-day MA||$22.37||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$18.65||Market Cap||267.22M|
Marlin Business Services Corp. (MRLN) Company Bio
Marlin Business Services Corporation provides commercial lending products and services to small and mid-sized businesses in the United States. The company finances approximately 100 categories of commercial equipment, such as copiers, computers and software, security systems, telecommunications equipment, and other commercial and industrial equipment. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Mount Laurel, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRLN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRLN Latest Social Stream
View Full MRLN Social Stream
Latest MRLN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marlin Business Services Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRLN as an investment opportunity.
Provides Update on Proposed Acquisition by Funds Managed by HPS Investment Partners LLCSecond Quarter Summary: Net income of $10.3 million, or $0.84 per diluted share, up from a net loss of $5.9 million, or $0.50 per diluted share a year ago and up from net income of $6.9 million, or $0.57 per diluted share last quarter. Net income on an adjusted basis* of $12.2 million, or $1.00 per diluted share, up from a net loss on an adjusted basis of $5.1 million or $0.43 per diluted share in the same qua
Every investor in Marlin Business Services Corp. ( NASDAQ:MRLN ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates AMRB, JCS, CADE, MRLN; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: American River Bankshares (NASDAQ: AMRB) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Bank of Marin Bancorp. In connection with the merger, American River shareholders will receive a fixed exchange ratio of 0.575 shares of Bank of Marin common stock for each share of Am
Equity Alert: Monteverde & Associates PC Encourages Shareholders To Contact the Firm Regarding The Merger
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 4, 2021 / Juan Monteverde , founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC , a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * At Home Group, Inc. (NYSE:HOME)relating to its proposed acquisition by funds affiliated with Hellman & Friedman ('H&F').
MRLN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MRLNWant to do more research on Marlin Business Services Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Marlin Business Services Corp (MRLN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marlin Business Services Corp (MRLN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marlin Business Services Corp (MRLN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch