Marlin Business Services Corp. (MRLN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRLN POWR Grades
- MRLN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- MRLN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MRLN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 37.98% of US stocks).
MRLN Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Marlin Business Services Corp is reporting a growth rate of 134.91%; that's higher than 87.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MRLN is more volatile than 89.14% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MRLN comes in at 16.7% -- higher than that of 86.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Marlin Business Services Corp are PROS, NWLI, WSBC, VNCE, and CHS.
- MRLN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marlin Business Services Corp's official web site, go to marlincapitalsolutions.com.
MRLN Valuation Summary
- MRLN's price/earnings ratio is 14.4; this is 12.5% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 214 months, MRLN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $55.3.
- Over the past 214 months, MRLN's price/sales ratio has gone down $2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRLN.
MRLN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRLN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.87||52-week high||$23.24|
|Prev. close||$22.88||52-week low||$6.60|
|Day high||$23.10||Avg. volume||67,834|
|50-day MA||$21.38||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$13.77||Market Cap||274.65M|
Marlin Business Services Corp. (MRLN) Company Bio
Marlin Business Services Corporation provides commercial lending products and services to small and mid-sized businesses in the United States. The company finances approximately 100 categories of commercial equipment, such as copiers, computers and software, security systems, telecommunications equipment, and other commercial and industrial equipment. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Mount Laurel, New Jersey.
MRLN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRLN Latest Social Stream
View Full MRLN Social Stream
Latest MRLN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marlin Business Services Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRLN as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates ICON, SLCT, MRLN, MX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 17, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ICON) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to an affiliate of Lancer Capital, LLC for $3.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of Marlin Business Services Corp. - MRLN
NEW YORK, June 16, 2021 Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating Marlin Business Services Corp. ("MRLN" or the "Company") (MRLN) relating to its proposed acquisition by HPS Investment Partners LLC. MRLN shareholders will receive $23.50 in cash per share they own.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates EBSB, MRLN, KIM, MLHR, SOLY; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds XOG, MRLN, AMRB, and CADE Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
NEW YORK, June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected] Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: XOG) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by t
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates KIM, MRLN, WBT, EBSB; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Kimco Realty Corporation (NYSE: KIM) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Weingarten Realty Investors. On a pro forma basis, Kimco shareholders are expected to own approximately 71% of the combined company’s equity following the closing of the merger. If you
MRLN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MRLNWant to do more research on Marlin Business Services Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Marlin Business Services Corp (MRLN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marlin Business Services Corp (MRLN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marlin Business Services Corp (MRLN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch