Marlin Business Services Corp. (MRLN): Price and Financial Metrics
MRLN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Marlin Business Services Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.85%, Marlin Business Services Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.33% of about US stocks.
- Marlin Business Services Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 35.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRLN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SVT, OBCI, BELFA, ACU, and DVD.
- Visit MRLN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to marlincapitalsolutions.com.
MRLN Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRLN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.99||52-week high||$25.44|
|Prev. close||$22.63||52-week low||$17.51|
|Day high||$22.99||Avg. volume||15,949|
|50-day MA||$22.57||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$22.82||Market Cap||279.44M|
Marlin Business Services Corp. (MRLN) Company Bio
Marlin Business Services Corporation provides commercial lending products and services to small and mid-sized businesses in the United States. The company finances approximately 100 categories of commercial equipment, such as copiers, computers and software, security systems, telecommunications equipment, and other commercial and industrial equipment. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Mount Laurel, New Jersey.