MariMed Inc. (MRMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRMD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MRMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRMD is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 115 days.
- MRMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.6% of US stocks).
MRMD Stock Summary
- Marimed Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.15% of US listed stocks.
- MRMD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.27% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MRMD is more volatile than 95.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARES, STKS, EAST, GNCA, and TIPT.
- Visit MRMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to marimedadvisors.com.
MRMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.06||52-week high||$1.20|
|Prev. close||$0.97||52-week low||$0.13|
|Day high||$1.09||Avg. volume||1,711,794|
|50-day MA||$0.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.56||Market Cap||N/A|
MariMed Inc. (MRMD) Company Bio
MariMed, Inc. engages in direct owning of cannabis licenses and management of seed-to-sale operations. It focuses on the development, operation, management, and optimization of facilities for the cultivation, production, and dispensing of medicinal and recreational cannabis and cannabis-infused products. The company was founded by Robert N. Fireman and Jon Levine on January 25, 2011 and is headquartered in Norwood, MA.
MRMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRMD Latest Social Stream
View Full MRMD Social Stream
Latest MRMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marimed Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRMD as an investment opportunity.
These are the pharmaceutical stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q3 2021.
MariMed, Inc. (OTCQX: MRMD) ("MariMed" or the "Company"), a leading multi-state cannabis operator focused on health and wellness, today announced Howard Schacter has been appointed as the Company's Chief Communications Officer and a member of the MariMed Executive Management Team.
Multi-state cannabis operator MariMed Inc. (OTCQX: MRMD) has appointed Howard Schacter as its chief communications officer, Benzinga has learned exclusively ahead of an official announcement. Prior to joining MariMed, Schacter spent many years in the communications space, providing counsel to big companies including Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB), McDonald's Corp (NYSE: MCD), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT) and Spotify Technology SA (NYSE: SPOT). Most recently, he served as the head of communi
MariMed, Inc. (OTC: MRMD) (the "Company" or "MariMed"), a leading multi-state cannabis operator focused on health and wellness, today announced Bob Fireman, CEO of MariMed, is scheduled to give a company presentation at the Benzinga Capital Cannabis Virtual Conference this week. The presentation will take place Friday, June 4, 2021 at 11:50 a.m. ET, and can be accessed at the following link:
MariMed, Inc. (OTCQX: MRMD) ("MariMed" or the "Company"), a leading multi-state cannabis operator focused on health and wellness, today announced its financial and operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
MRMD Price Returns