MariMed Inc. (MRMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRMD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MRMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.42% of US stocks.
- MRMD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 29 weeks.
- MRMD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
MRMD Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.35%, Marimed Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.49% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MRMD's revenue has grown 171.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.83% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Marimed Inc's share price is greater than that of 88.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marimed Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GDEN, STKS, DLHC, ARES, and OPRT.
- MRMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marimed Inc's official web site, go to marimedadvisors.com.
MRMD Valuation Summary
- MRMD's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 11.11% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MRMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.8 over the prior 110 months.
- Over the past 110 months, MRMD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 34.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRMD.
MRMD Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -87.65%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 393.67%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2154.39%.
The table below shows MRMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.93||52-week high||$1.20|
|Prev. close||$0.96||52-week low||$0.14|
|Day high||$0.97||Avg. volume||1,283,550|
|50-day MA||$0.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.82||Market Cap||N/A|
MariMed Inc. (MRMD) Company Bio
MariMed, Inc. engages in direct owning of cannabis licenses and management of seed-to-sale operations. It focuses on the development, operation, management, and optimization of facilities for the cultivation, production, and dispensing of medicinal and recreational cannabis and cannabis-infused products. The company was founded by Robert N. Fireman and Jon Levine on January 25, 2011 and is headquartered in Norwood, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRMD Latest Social Stream
View Full MRMD Social Stream
Latest MRMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marimed Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRMD as an investment opportunity.
With as many as 219 publicly traded marijuana companies out there, finding the ones worth investing in requires knowing what to look for.
MariMed, Inc. (OTCQX: MRMD) ("MariMed" or the "Company"), a leading multi-state cannabis operator focused on health and wellness and improving lives every day, today announced its financial and operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Former Sam Adams CMO Robert Hall to Serve as Senior Brand and Marketing Advisor Kevin Compagna Joins MariMed as VP, Wholesale & Licensing for North America NORWOOD, Mass., Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MariMed Inc. (MRMD:OTCQX) (the "Company" or "MariMed"), a leading multi-state cannabis operator focused on health and wellness, today announced a series of appointments intended to help the company drive sales of its award-winning brand portfolio. Senior CPG marketer and former Sam Adams beer
MariMed (OTCQX: MRMD) recently partnered with Massachusetts-based ice cream brand Emack & Bolio’s to develop of a new cannabis-infused ice cream brand. Together, they will create a line-up of cannabis-infused vegan and dairy ice cream. The ice cream will contain the same whole-plant cannabinoid and terpene formulations found in MariMed’s brands, such as Betty’s Eddies and K Fusion. “MariMed and Emack & Bolio’s are aligned in our craft-like approach to product development, which is why I'm excite
MariMed and Legendary Emack & Bolio’s Brand Collaborate To Create New Brand of Cannabis Infused Ice Cream
NORWOOD, Mass., Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MariMed, Inc. (OTCQX: MRMD) ("MariMed" or the "Company"), a leading multi-state cannabis operator focused on health and wellness, today announced a joint collaboration with the legendary Boston ice cream brand Emack & Bolio’s®.MariMed and the ice cream magicians at Emack & Bolio’s will create a line-up of cannabis-infused vegan and dairy ice cream in outrageous flavors. The ice cream will contain MariMed’s superior formulations that include the s
MRMD Price Returns