Moderna, Inc. (MRNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRNA POWR Grades
- MRNA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.21% of US stocks.
- MRNA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- MRNA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.11% of US stocks).
MRNA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $169,418,430,073, Moderna Inc has a greater market value than 98.63% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Moderna Inc is reporting a growth rate of -883.61%; that's higher than just 2.29% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MRNA's revenue has grown 6,532.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.69% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Moderna Inc are PRTA, QURE, URGN, IMAB, and SGOC.
- MRNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Moderna Inc's official web site, go to www.modernatx.com.
MRNA Valuation Summary
- MRNA's price/sales ratio is 21.7; this is 91.19% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MRNA's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.8 over the prior 33 months.
- Over the past 33 months, MRNA's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRNA.
MRNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRNA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.25% of graded US stocks.
- MRNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.688 -- ranking 39th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MRNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$440.65||52-week high||$497.49|
|Prev. close||$434.46||52-week low||$63.64|
|Day high||$446.64||Avg. volume||13,500,915|
|50-day MA||$370.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$213.04||Market Cap||177.87B|
Moderna, Inc. (MRNA) Company Bio
Moderna, Inc. engages in the development of transformative medicines based on messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA). Its product pipeline includes the following modalities: prophylactic vaccines, cancer vaccines, intratumoral immuno-oncology, localized regenerative therapeutics, systemic secreted therapeutics, and systemic intracellular therapeutics. The company was founded by Noubar B. Afeyan, Robert S. Langer, Derrick J. Rose, and Kenneth R. Chien in 2010 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA
Most Popular Stories View All
MRNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRNA Latest Social Stream
View Full MRNA Social Stream
Latest MRNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Moderna Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRNA as an investment opportunity.
biotech world, thanks to its success with its COVID-19 vaccine Spikevax. Moderna has become highly profitable in 2021, and that will persist throughout 2022 and possibly 2023. Beyond that, however, the company's prospects are less certain. The pipeline is relatively slim still, for a company valued at more than $180 billion. I thus am neutral on the stock for now, as its longer-term prospects are too uncertain for a bullish rating. (See Moderna stock charts on TipRanks) High Profits in 2021 and 2022 Moderna does own and sell one of the leading COVID-19 vaccines on the market.
NVAX stock trades at an attractive price compared with its peers as the market hasn't priced in its long-term growth potential.
Booster shot revenue could be at risk.
Raj and Indra Nooyi Professor of Public Health at Yale School of Public Health Dr. Albert Ko joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the latest coronavirus developments.
Dr. James Crowe, Vanderbilt Vaccine Center Director & Ahead100 Initiative Founder, joined Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the role of antibody research in preventing and preparing for future pandemics.
MRNA Price Returns