Moderna, Inc. (MRNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRNA POWR Grades
- MRNA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.12% of US stocks.
- MRNA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MRNA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.28% of US stocks).
MRNA Stock Summary
- MRNA has a market capitalization of $46,822,673,421 -- more than approximately 95.72% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MRNA has reported earnings growth of 310.16%, putting it ahead of 94.63% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MODERNA INC comes in at 227.58%, a number that bests 95.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MODERNA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MU, LRCX, GMAB, AMAT, and VRTX.
- Visit MRNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.modernatx.com.
MRNA Valuation Summary
- MRNA's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 10.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MRNA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 22.9 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRNA.
MRNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRNA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.11% of graded US stocks.
- MRNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.829 -- ranking 29th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MRNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.25||52-week high||$376.65|
|Prev. close||$118.07||52-week low||$115.03|
|Day high||$122.58||Avg. volume||6,419,520|
|50-day MA||$147.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$160.80||Market Cap||47.04B|
Moderna, Inc. (MRNA) Company Bio
Moderna, Inc. engages in the development of transformative medicines based on messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA). Its product pipeline includes the following modalities: prophylactic vaccines, cancer vaccines, intratumoral immuno-oncology, localized regenerative therapeutics, systemic secreted therapeutics, and systemic intracellular therapeutics. The company was founded by Noubar B. Afeyan, Robert S. Langer, Derrick J. Rose, and Kenneth R. Chien in 2010 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA
Most Popular Stories View All
MRNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRNA Latest Social Stream
View Full MRNA Social Stream
Latest MRNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MODERNA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRNA as an investment opportunity.
A shuffle at the top of the executive ranks, combined with the continued decline of the coronavirus, rattles some investors.
Around 3.2 million people in the United States received updated COVID-19 booster shots over the past week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Thursday. The 7.6 million figure represents only 3.5% of the 215.5 million people in the United States aged 12 or older who are eligible to receive the shots because they have completed their primary vaccination series. The shots are being administered at a slower pace than last year, when the United States initially authorized COVID boosters just for older and immunocompromised people.
The EMA accepts Moderna's (MRNA) regulatory filing seeking authorization for bivalent COVID-19 booster vaccine, mRNA-1273.222, designed to target the Omicron BA.4 and BA.5 subvariants.
Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech seek to expand the EU label of their Omicron BA.4/BA.5-adapting bivalent COVID vaccine for children. It is already authorized for use in adolescents and adults.
In the past two years, biotech companies Moderna (NASDAQ: MRNA) and Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) rose to fame thanks to their successful attempts to develop vaccines for COVID-19 and help us end the outbreak. The pandemic isn't over yet, but Moderna and Novavax have given up substantial chunks of their value in the past year. Where does that leave Moderna and Novavax?
MRNA Price Returns