Moderna, Inc. (MRNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRNA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MRNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.69% of US stocks.
- MRNA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MRNA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.6% of US stocks).
MRNA Stock Summary
- MRNA has a market capitalization of $85,139,952,380 -- more than approximately 97.12% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 142.33, Moderna Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.37% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that MRNA's revenue has grown 5,096.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.72% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Moderna Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVAX, MU, REGN, BX, and LRCX.
- MRNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Moderna Inc's official web site, go to www.modernatx.com.
MRNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$220.30||52-week high||$227.71|
|Prev. close||$212.04||52-week low||$54.21|
|Day high||$221.49||Avg. volume||10,919,279|
|50-day MA||$181.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$133.61||Market Cap||88.46B|
Moderna, Inc. (MRNA) Company Bio
Moderna, Inc. engages in the development of transformative medicines based on messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA). Its product pipeline includes the following modalities: prophylactic vaccines, cancer vaccines, intratumoral immuno-oncology, localized regenerative therapeutics, systemic secreted therapeutics, and systemic intracellular therapeutics. The company was founded by Noubar B. Afeyan, Robert S. Langer, Derrick J. Rose, and Kenneth R. Chien in 2010 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA
MRNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRNA Latest Social Stream
View Full MRNA Social Stream
Latest MRNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Moderna Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRNA as an investment opportunity.
U.S. stock futures jumped on Wednesday as investors await the first-quarter current account report, to be released today. Furthermore, June data related to surveys of U.S. manufacturing and service firms by purchasing managers and new home sales data for May are set to be released today. S&P, Dow, and Nasdaq futures were in the green at the time of writing, with 0.1%, 0.1%, and 0.1% trading higher, respectively. Companies that are expected to report earnings before the market opens include IHS Markit Ltd. (INFO), Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO), and Winnebago Industries (WGO). Concentrix (CNXC), H. B.
Moderna Confirms Additional Purchases of 150M Vaccine Doses from European Commission; Shares Jump 6.3%
Moderna, Inc. (MRNA), known for its messenger RNA (mRNA) therapeutics and vaccines, confirmed the purchase of 150 million additional COVID-19 vaccine doses by the European Commission, to be delivered in 2022. Shares jumped 6.3% to close at $221.36 on June 22. With the latest purchase, the confirmed order commitment from the European Commission increased to 460 million doses, including the option to buy other COVID-19 vaccine candidates from the company’s pipeline. However, the delivery of Moderna’s updated variant booster vaccine candidate will begin in 2022, only after receiving the regulatory approval from the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
(Bloomberg) -- U.S. public-health leaders sought to reassure Americans that Covid-19 shots are safe after reports that a relatively small number of mostly young men had suffered a heart problem after being immunized.A new study released Wednesday found that an estimated 20 million individuals in the U.S. were likely infected with Covid-19 by mid-July of last year, about 17 million more than previously thought. New York City will begin offering free at-home vaccinations to anyone who wants one.Pr
Data was presented to a CDC advisory panel suggesting a link between mRNA vaccines and heart inflammation issues in young men.
A CDC advisory group said Wednesday there is a "likely association" between heart inflammation and Covid vaccines. Vaccine stocks stumbled.
MRNA Price Returns