Moderna, Inc. (MRNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRNA POWR Grades
- MRNA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.03% of US stocks.
- MRNA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- MRNA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.8% of US stocks).
MRNA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $110,845,846,187, Moderna Inc has a greater market value than 97.66% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Moderna Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,374.16%; that's higher than just 1.52% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Moderna Inc comes in at 4,695.5%, a number that bests 99.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Moderna Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LBRDA, ETON, RYTM, OVID, and IMH.
- Visit MRNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.modernatx.com.
MRNA Valuation Summary
- MRNA's price/sales ratio is 21.7; this is 91.19% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MRNA's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.8 over the prior 33 months.
- Over the past 33 months, MRNA's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRNA.
MRNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRNA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.11% of graded US stocks.
- MRNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.829 -- ranking 29th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MRNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$329.63||52-week high||$497.49|
|Prev. close||$273.39||52-week low||$102.66|
|Day high||$350.15||Avg. volume||13,342,658|
|50-day MA||$323.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$258.33||Market Cap||133.65B|
Moderna, Inc. (MRNA) Company Bio
Moderna, Inc. engages in the development of transformative medicines based on messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA). Its product pipeline includes the following modalities: prophylactic vaccines, cancer vaccines, intratumoral immuno-oncology, localized regenerative therapeutics, systemic secreted therapeutics, and systemic intracellular therapeutics. The company was founded by Noubar B. Afeyan, Robert S. Langer, Derrick J. Rose, and Kenneth R. Chien in 2010 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA
Most Popular Stories View All
MRNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRNA Latest Social Stream
View Full MRNA Social Stream
Latest MRNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Moderna Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRNA as an investment opportunity.
The discovery of a new COVID-19 variant in South Africa has sent Wall Street reeling ahead of Friday's holiday-shortened session. As a result, stocks with close connections to the pandemic have seen dramatic action in pre-market trading. This dynamic included vaccine makers, with Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA), Novavax (NASDAQ:NVAX), Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) and...
Swissmedic has approved booster shots of Moderna's (MRNA +20.7%) COVID-19 vaccine for adults 18 and older. As in the U.S., the booster is half the dose of the two-dose primary series. The booster is also available in the country to those 12 and older considered at high risk....
Fears of the new Omicron Covid variant slammed the stock market Friday. Here's what investors should be doing now. Li Auto earnings are on tap.
Qiagen closed higher Friday after the diagnostics company reaffirmed the efficacy of its PCR tests against the new Covid variant which scrambled stock markets on Friday. Qiagen (ticker: QGEN) said it assessed its SARS-CoV-2 PCR tests against the new genetic mutations of the variant, known by its scientific name, B.1.1.529. “We are pleased to report that the emergence of this new variant of concerns, as has been the case with other variants, has had no impact on the effectiveness of our SARS-CoV-2 PCR tests,” said Davide Manissero, chief medical officer at Qiagen.
Moderna Inc. said Friday it will "rapidly advance" an omicron-specific COVID-19 booster vaccine candidate and continue to work on booster candidates designed to anticipate mutations of the coronavirus and to study and test higher booster doses also meant to boost immunity. The World Health Organization's technical advisory group earlier on Friday assigned the variant, which was first reported in South Africa, the Greek letter omicron, and said it has been designated a "variant of concern." The U
MRNA Price Returns