Moderna Inc. (MRNA): Price and Financial Metrics
MRNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.60||52-week high||$217.25|
|Prev. close||$78.28||52-week low||$62.55|
|Day high||$84.12||Avg. volume||3,707,530|
|50-day MA||$83.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$116.38||Market Cap||30.73B|
MRNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRNA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MRNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRNA is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MRNA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
MRNA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $30,437,901,401, MODERNA INC has a greater market value than 92.11% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of MODERNA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that MRNA's revenue has grown -57.36% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.32% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYBX, MGNX, LIFE, SEEL, and CRBU.
- Visit MRNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.modernatx.com.
MRNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MRNA's price/sales ratio is 78.38% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- Over the past 60 months, MRNA's price/sales ratio has gone down 28.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRNA.
MRNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRNA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.11% of graded US stocks.
- MRNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.829 -- ranking 29th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MRNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Moderna Inc. (MRNA) Company Bio
Moderna, Inc. (/məˈdɜːrnə/ mə-DUR-nə) is an American pharmaceutical and biotechnology company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts that focuses on RNA therapeutics, primarily mRNA vaccines. These vaccines use a copy of a molecule called messenger RNA (mRNA) to produce an immune response. (Source:Wikipedia)
MRNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRNA Latest Social Stream
View Full MRNA Social Stream
Latest MRNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MODERNA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRNA as an investment opportunity.
‘Nobody wants to speak about COVID’: Less than 3% of eligible Americans got a booster shot in September — does that mean trouble for these 3 big vaccine stocks?
Market performance hangs on U.S. vaccination rates for these three companies.
In my view, these three players, held as part of a diversified portfolio, could be millionaire makers. CRISPR Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CRSP) just reached a huge moment in its story as a company. Along with partner Vertex Pharmaceuticals, it earned the world's first authorization for a gene-editing treatment that uses the "CRISPR technique."
Pharmaceutical companies are currently developing vaccines for a range of purposes, from preventing disease to treating cancers.
Is Moderna stock a sell after its initial 2024 sales guidance widely misses expectations? Is MRNA stock a sell right now?
The European Patent Office declared a contested mRNA patent owned by Moderna invalid, the office said on Tuesday, handing a win to BioNTech and its partner Pfizer in a patent dispute between the two coronavirus vaccine makers. Moderna said in a statement that it disagreed with the office's decision and would lodge an appeal. Shares in Moderna were down 2.3% in premarket trading on Wall Street after the decision was announced by BioNTech earlier on Tuesday.
MRNA Price Returns