Moderna Inc. (MRNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRNA POWR Grades
- MRNA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.38% of US stocks.
- MRNA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MRNA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
MRNA Stock Summary
- MRNA has a market capitalization of $65,414,408,457 -- more than approximately 96.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 191.84%, MODERNA INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.84% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MRNA's revenue has grown 80.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.62% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MODERNA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LRCX, MU, AMAT, KLAC, and RACE.
- Visit MRNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.modernatx.com.
MRNA Valuation Summary
- MRNA's price/earnings ratio is 5.9; this is 73.3% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MRNA's price/sales ratio has moved down 28.3 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRNA.
MRNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRNA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.11% of graded US stocks.
- MRNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.829 -- ranking 29th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MRNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$171.06||52-week high||$217.25|
|Prev. close||$170.27||52-week low||$115.03|
|Day high||$171.87||Avg. volume||3,751,196|
|50-day MA||$185.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$156.23||Market Cap||65.72B|
Moderna Inc. (MRNA) Company Bio
Moderna, Inc. (/məˈdɜːrnə/ mə-DUR-nə) is an American pharmaceutical and biotechnology company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts that focuses on RNA therapeutics, primarily mRNA vaccines. These vaccines use a copy of a molecule called messenger RNA (mRNA) to produce an immune response. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MRNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRNA Latest Social Stream
View Full MRNA Social Stream
Latest MRNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MODERNA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRNA as an investment opportunity.
Pharmaceutical companies that made billions from the pandemic over the past two years selling vaccines and treatments are now up against a steep COVID cliff and investor pressure to spend their windfalls wisely. Western drugmakers including Pfizer Inc, BioNTech SE, Moderna Inc, Gilead Sciences Inc, AstraZeneca Plc and Merck & Co are estimated to have brought in about $100 billion in revenue from COVID vaccines and treatments in 2022. Company and analyst estimates suggest those sales could fall by nearly two-thirds this year due to built up product inventories around the world including in the countries that pay the most.
Pharmaceutical companies that made billions from the pandemic over the past two years selling vaccines and treatments are now up against a steep COVID cliff and investor pressure to spend their windfalls wisely. Western drugmakers including Pfizer Inc, BioNTech SE , Moderna Inc, Gilead Sciences Inc, AstraZeneca Plc and Merck & Co are estimated to have brought in about $100 billion in revenue from COVID vaccines and treatments in 2022. Company and analyst estimates suggest those sales could fall by nearly two-thirds this year due to built up product inventories around the world including in the countries that pay the most.
“Patients need to advocate for themselves."
In last-year's difficult market, growth stocks were among the first to suffer. Why should we be confident about growth stocks? Moderna (NASDAQ: MRNA) went from zero product revenue prior to the pandemic to about $18 billion annually over the past two years.
Personalis Inc (NASDAQ: PSNL) and Moderna Inc (NASDAQ: MRNA) have signed a new agreement to continue using the Personalis NeXT Platform as part of upcoming clinical studies of mRNA-4157/V940, an investigational personalized cancer vaccine, jointly developed by Moderna and Merck & Co Inc (NYSE: MRK). The platform, also utilized in the vaccine candidate's Phase 2b study, will be used to sequence genomic information from a patient's tumor sample to identify the unique genetic mutations that are mos
MRNA Price Returns