Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRNS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MRNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRNS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- MRNS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.68% of US stocks).
MRNS Stock Summary
- MRNS's price/sales ratio is 7.84; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 85.67% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 74.42%, MARINUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.05% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MARINUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC is reporting a growth rate of -95.95%; that's higher than just 15.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRNS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PXLW, SPCE, LXRX, CDXS, and FBIO.
- Visit MRNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marinuspharma.com.
MRNS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MRNS's price/sales ratio is 81.25% higher, now standing at 8.7.
- Over the past 102 months, MRNS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRNS.
MRNS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31.27%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -141.56%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.31%.
The table below shows MRNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRNS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.62% of graded US stocks.
- MRNS's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PPBT, TEVA, and PTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRNS.
The table below shows MRNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.23||52-week high||$13.15|
|Prev. close||$4.02||52-week low||$3.95|
|Day high||$4.34||Avg. volume||308,411|
|50-day MA||$5.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.22||Market Cap||157.34M|
Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS) Company Bio
Marinus Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative neuropsychiatric therapeutics. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Radnor, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRNS Latest Social Stream
View Full MRNS Social Stream
Latest MRNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARINUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRNS as an investment opportunity.
Marinus Pharmaceuticals Announces Presentations and Investor Event at American Epilepsy Society 2022 Annual Meeting
RADNOR, Pa., November 30, 2022--Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRNS), a pharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics to treat seizure disorders, today announced that ganaxolone data from three abstracts, including one late-breaking abstract, will be presented at the upcoming 2022 American Epilepsy Society (AES) Annual Meeting, which will be held December 2-6, 2022, in Nashville, TN. Marinus will also host a scientific exhibit and investor breakfast event
RADNOR, Pa., November 18, 2022--Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRNS), a pharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics to treat seizure disorders, today announced the grant of inducement awards to 3 new employees. The Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors of Marinus approved the grant of non-qualified stock options to purchase an aggregate of 71,700 shares of its common stock (the "Common Stock") as inducements material to the employees entering
A Main Line pharmaceutical company could earn more than $266 million under a collaboration and supply agreement it signed with a Chinese biotech firm on Thursday. Under the terms of the deal, Marinus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MRNS) of Radnor will receive a $10 million upfront payment from Shanghai-based Tenacia Biotechnology Co. in return for the exclusive rights to develop and commercialize oral and intravenous formulations of ganaxolone in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. Marinus is also eligible to receive up to an additional $256 million in cash milestone payments that are contingent on hitting a series of regulatory, clinical and commercial milestones, along with tiered low double-digit royalty payments based on sales of any approved products in China.
Marinus Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: MRNS) has entered into a collaboration and supply agreement with Tenacia Biotechnology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., a China-based biotechnology company focused on the development of treatments for central nervous system (CNS) disorders. Under the terms of the agreement, Tenacia will receive exclusive rights to develop and commercialize certain formulations of ganaxolone in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan, including the current oral and intravenous (IV)
Marinus Pharmaceuticals Announces Collaboration with Tenacia Biotechnology for Ganaxolone Development and Commercialization in China
RADNOR, Pa., November 17, 2022--Marinus Pharmaceuticals Announces Collaboration with Tenacia Biotechnology for Ganaxolone Development and Commercialization in China
MRNS Price Returns