Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (MRSN): Price and Financial Metrics
MRSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.62||52-week high||$8.39|
|Prev. close||$7.57||52-week low||$2.91|
|Day high||$7.73||Avg. volume||1,558,549|
|50-day MA||$5.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.31||Market Cap||871.62M|
MRSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRSN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MRSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 36.89% of US stocks.
- MRSN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MRSN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
MRSN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MERSANA THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.2, MERSANA THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 94.99% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MERSANA THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 1,463.41%, a number that bests 99.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MERSANA THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IPSC, BOLT, ZYME, OMGA, and LVTX.
- Visit MRSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mersana.com.
MRSN Valuation Summary
- MRSN's price/sales ratio is 26.7; this is 423.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MRSN's price/sales ratio has moved up 14.4 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRSN.
MRSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRSN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.8% of graded US stocks.
- MRSN's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ARNA, EYEG, and AGTC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRSN.
The table below shows MRSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRSN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MRSN, see our MRSN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.29 (Strong Buy)|
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (MRSN) Company Bio
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. is a biotechnology company that discovers, engineers, and develops antibody drug conjugates to cure various cancers. The company develops immune conjugate therapies to create drugs that enhance patients’ lives. It offers XMT-1522, a drug therapy for tumor models that express relatively low amounts of the HER2 protein; and human anti-HER2 antibody used in XMT-1522. Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. has strategic alliances with Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited; Merck Serono; and Asana BioSciences. The company was formerly known as Nanopharma Corp. and changed its name to Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. in November 2005. Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRSN Latest Social Stream
View Full MRSN Social Stream
Latest MRSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MERSANA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRSN as an investment opportunity.
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (MRSN) Reports Q1 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (MRSN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -26.83% and 62.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Mersana Therapeutics Provides Business Update and Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Initiated dose expansion portion of UPGRADE-A clinical trial of UpRi in combination with carboplatin; interim data expected in second half of 2023Advanced enrollment in Phase 3 UP-NEXT clinical trial of UpRi and Phase 1 clinical trial of XMT-1660Plan to report topline data from UPLIFT registrational trial in mid-2023; potential Biologics License Application (BLA) submission anticipated around the end of 2023Capital resources expected to support operating plan commitments into the second half of
Mersana Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:MRSN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing a pipeline of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) targeting cancers in areas of high unmet medical need, today announced that on May 1, 2023, an authorized sub-committee of the Board of Directors of Mersana granted inducement awards, consisting of stock options to purchase an aggregate of 77,550 shares of its common stock and re
Mersana Therapeutics to Present at Bank of America Securities 2023 Healthcare Conference
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRSN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing a pipeline of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) targeting cancers in areas of high unmet medical need, today announced that members of management will present at the Bank of America Securities 2023 Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 12:20 p.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast of this event will be available on th
Mersana Therapeutics to Host First Quarter 2023 Conference Call on May 9, 2023
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRSN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing a pipeline of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) targeting cancers in areas of high unmet medical need, today announced that it will provide business updates and report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 on Tuesday, May 9, 2023. The company will host a conference call and webcast at 8:00 a.m. East
MRSN Price Returns
Continue Researching MRSNWant to do more research on Mersana Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mersana Therapeutics Inc (MRSN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mersana Therapeutics Inc (MRSN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mersana Therapeutics Inc (MRSN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...