Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (MRSN): Price and Financial Metrics
MRSN Stock Summary
- Mersana Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on June 28, 2017, making it an older stock than just 8.19% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Mersana Therapeutics Inc comes in at 297.61%, a number that bests 97.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Mersana Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.35% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mersana Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LQDA, PIRS, ORMP, KALV, and CDTX.
- Visit MRSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mersana.com.
MRSN Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.83||52-week high||$9.57|
|Prev. close||$6.56||52-week low||$1.32|
|Day high||$6.36||Avg. volume||512,871|
|50-day MA||$7.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.24||Market Cap||264.86M|
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (MRSN) Company Bio
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. is a biotechnology company that discovers, engineers, and develops antibody drug conjugates to cure various cancers. The company develops immune conjugate therapies to create drugs that enhance patients’ lives. It offers XMT-1522, a drug therapy for tumor models that express relatively low amounts of the HER2 protein; and human anti-HER2 antibody used in XMT-1522. Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. has strategic alliances with Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited; Merck Serono; and Asana BioSciences. The company was formerly known as Nanopharma Corp. and changed its name to Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. in November 2005. Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.