Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (MRSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRSN POWR Grades
- MRSN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 34.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRSN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MRSN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
MRSN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MRSN is 0 -- better than only 8.03% of US stocks.
- MRSN's price/sales ratio is 998.54; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.17% of US stocks.
- Mersana Therapeutics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -27.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 10.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRSN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GERN, EDSA, AIM, CKPT, and CRDF.
- Visit MRSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mersana.com.
MRSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MRSN's EV/EBIT ratio is 121.72% lower, now standing at -5.8.
- Over the past 50 months, MRSN's price/sales ratio has gone up 986.3.
- MRSN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.1 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRSN.
MRSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.62||52-week high||$29.09|
|Prev. close||$11.61||52-week low||$11.25|
|Day high||$11.70||Avg. volume||796,699|
|50-day MA||$13.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.37||Market Cap||808.31M|
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (MRSN) Company Bio
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. is a biotechnology company that discovers, engineers, and develops antibody drug conjugates to cure various cancers. The company develops immune conjugate therapies to create drugs that enhance patients’ lives. It offers XMT-1522, a drug therapy for tumor models that express relatively low amounts of the HER2 protein; and human anti-HER2 antibody used in XMT-1522. Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. has strategic alliances with Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited; Merck Serono; and Asana BioSciences. The company was formerly known as Nanopharma Corp. and changed its name to Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. in November 2005. Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
MRSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRSN Latest Social Stream
View Full MRSN Social Stream
Latest MRSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mersana Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRSN as an investment opportunity.
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
When stocks hit bottom, investors should take note. Stock prices fall for a reason, but those reasons don’t always mean that the stock is unsound. In fact, some fundamentally strong equities can fall to rock bottom prices – and when that happens, it’s a buying opportunity. Wall Street’s analysts are frequently on the alert for these cases, as they generally offer investors some of the best upside potentials in the market. Using TipRanks' database, we pinpointed two stocks whose price has fallen low – but in these cases, the analysts see the low price as a gateway.
ACET, FURY, KRYS, MRSN, and NBEV have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 28, 2021
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:MRSN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing a pipeline of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) targeting cancers in areas of high unmet medical need, today announced that Anna Protopapas, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. ET. A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investors & Media section of Mersana’s website at www.mersana.com. About Mersana TherapeuticsMersana Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company using its differentiated and proprietary ADC platforms to rapidly develop novel ADCs with optimal efficacy, safety and t...
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the December quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
MRSN Price Returns
Continue Researching MRSNWant to do more research on Mersana Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mersana Therapeutics Inc (MRSN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mersana Therapeutics Inc (MRSN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mersana Therapeutics Inc (MRSN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch