Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. (MRTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRTX POWR Grades
- MRTX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 42.99% of US stocks.
- MRTX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MRTX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
MRTX Stock Summary
- MIRATI THERAPEUTICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 8.66% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 260.63, MIRATI THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 98.54% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MIRATI THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at -83.94%, a number that bests merely 1.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MIRATI THERAPEUTICS INC are ICVX, CCCC, MORF, CUE, and ACET.
- Visit MRTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mirati.com.
MRTX Valuation Summary
- MRTX's price/sales ratio is 252.8; this is 4856.86% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MRTX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 116 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRTX.
MRTX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 2178.05%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 4.18%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 1447.97%.
The table below shows MRTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.91% of graded US stocks.
- MRTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.011 -- ranking 387th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CYRX, LUMO, and BDSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRTX.
The table below shows MRTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.26||52-week high||$124.81|
|Prev. close||$52.69||52-week low||$32.96|
|Day high||$55.15||Avg. volume||1,369,405|
|50-day MA||$54.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.33||Market Cap||3.12B|
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. (MRTX) Company Bio
Mirati Therapeutics develops molecularly targeted cancer treatments that are intended to inhibit tumor growth. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRTX Latest Social Stream
View Full MRTX Social Stream
Latest MRTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIRATI THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRTX as an investment opportunity.
Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) announces IND clearance for oral KRASG12D selective inhibitor, MRTX1133, by the FDA. It is set to initiate phase I/II study in early 2023.
Mirati Announces IND Clearance by U.S. FDA Enabling Phase 1 Initiation for First-in-Class Oral KRASG12D Selective Inhibitor, MRTX1133
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRTX), announced today the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared the Investigational New Drug (IND) application of MRTX1133, a potential first-in-class oral KRASG12D selective inhibitor for clinical evaluation. KRASG12D mutations impact approximately 180,000 patients in the US and Europe, representing approximately a 2.5-fold increase in prevalence compared to KRASG12C mutations. No targeted oncology treatment options currently exist for these pat
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although...
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRTX), a clinical-stage targeted oncology company, today announced that the company granted equity awards to 6 new employees with a grant date of January 3, 2023, as equity inducement awards outside of the company's 2022 Equity Incentive Plan (but under the terms of the company's Inducement Plan) and material to the employees' acceptance of employment with the company. The equity awards were approved in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).
Biogen''s 2nd Alzheimer''s Antibody, BeiGene''s Cancer Drug Label Expansion, Adcom Test For Regeneron And More: January PDUFA Catalysts For Biotech Investors
Biopharma stocks were not immune to the broader market downturn seen for much of 2022. The iShares Biotechnology ETF (NASDAQ: IBB ), which is heavily weighted with large-cap biotech companies, has lost 13.2% compared to a steeper 27.8% pullback by the SPDR S&P Biotech (NYSE: XBI ). What Happened: This clearly suggests that the sell-off is more acute in the small-cap space. More importantly, the declines of the year came on top of sharp losses experienced by the sector in 2021. See Also: Best Biotech Socks Right Now The year was a forgettable one from the fundamental perspective too. Drug innovation dwindled, as evident from the drop in new molecular entity approvals from 50 in 2021 to 34 in 2022. The alleviation of the COVID-19 situation did not bode well for vaccine manufacturers and t...
MRTX Price Returns
Continue Researching MRTXWant to see what other sources are saying about Mirati Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Mirati Therapeutics Inc (MRTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mirati Therapeutics Inc (MRTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mirati Therapeutics Inc (MRTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch