Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. (MRTX): Price and Financial Metrics
MRTX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mirati Therapeutics Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.37% of US stocks.
- MRTX's price/sales ratio is 616.84; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.44% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Mirati Therapeutics Inc comes in at -33.79%, a number that bests merely 5.68% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mirati Therapeutics Inc are RARX, FIXX, QURE, TOCA, and CRNX.
- MRTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mirati Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.mirati.com.
MRTX Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.41||52-week high||$132.59|
|Prev. close||$89.86||52-week low||$55.11|
|Day high||$92.73||Avg. volume||845,772|
|50-day MA||$104.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$91.09||Market Cap||3.57B|
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. (MRTX) Company Bio
Mirati Therapeutics develops molecularly targeted cancer treatments that are intended to inhibit tumor growth. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in San Diego, California.