Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. (MRTX): Price and Financial Metrics
MRTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.92||52-week high||$101.30|
|Prev. close||$37.01||52-week low||$35.70|
|Day high||$38.08||Avg. volume||1,099,104|
|50-day MA||$41.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.82||Market Cap||2.21B|
MRTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRTX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MRTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.01% of US stocks.
- MRTX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MRTX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MRTX Stock Summary
- MIRATI THERAPEUTICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 10.81% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 135.01, MIRATI THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 97.86% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MIRATI THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at -74.05%, a number that bests only 2.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STOK, PLRX, ORMP, SYNA, and BCYC.
- Visit MRTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mirati.com.
MRTX Valuation Summary
- MRTX's price/sales ratio is 140.7; this is 6295.45% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MRTX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRTX.
MRTX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 2178.05%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 1447.97%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 4.18%.
The table below shows MRTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.91% of graded US stocks.
- MRTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.011 -- ranking 387th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CYRX, LUMO, and BDSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRTX.
The table below shows MRTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRTX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MRTX, see our MRTX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$216.18||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. (MRTX) Company Bio
Mirati Therapeutics develops molecularly targeted cancer treatments that are intended to inhibit tumor growth. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRTX Latest Social Stream
View Full MRTX Social Stream
Latest MRTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIRATI THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRTX as an investment opportunity.
Growth Investors: Industry Analysts Just Upgraded Their Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:MRTX) Revenue Forecasts By 23%
Shareholders in Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MRTX ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just...
Mirati Therapeutics First Quarter 2023 Earnings: Beats Expectations
Mirati Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:MRTX ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$7.17m (up by US$6.46m...
Mirati (MRTX) Q1 Earnings & Revenues Beat Estimates, Stock Up
Mirati (MRTX) reports better-than-expected first-quarter results, wherein earnings and revenues beat estimates. The stock climbs 2% on Tuesday. Pipeline development is on track.
Mirati Therapeutics Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Recent Corporate Updates
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc.® (NASDAQ: MRTX), a commercial stage biotechnology company, today announced financial results for the first quarter 2023 along with recent pipeline and corporate updates.
Mirati Therapeutics and Sarah Cannon Research Institute Announce Strategic, Community Site Focused Partnership to Increase Diversity in Oncology Clinical Studies
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc.® (NASDAQ: MRTX), a commercial stage biotechnology company, and Sarah Cannon Research Institute (SCRI), one of the world's leading oncology research organizations conducting community-based clinical trials, today announced a strategic partnership aimed at increasing diversity in clinical study recruitment practices.
MRTX Price Returns
Continue Researching MRTXWant to see what other sources are saying about Mirati Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Mirati Therapeutics Inc (MRTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mirati Therapeutics Inc (MRTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mirati Therapeutics Inc (MRTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...