Merus N.V. (MRUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRUS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MRUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRUS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MRUS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.75% of US stocks).
MRUS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.77, MERUS NV has a higher such ratio than 94.7% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 259.21%, MERUS NV's debt growth rate surpasses 94.53% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MERUS NV comes in at -15.32%, a number that bests merely 11.47% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSVT, HOWL, CARA, AFMD, and RGNX.
- Visit MRUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.merus.nl.
MRUS Valuation Summary
- MRUS's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.8; this is 187.88% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 83 months, MRUS's price/sales ratio has gone down 43.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRUS.
MRUS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -192.1%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 80.97%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 271.51%.
The table below shows MRUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRUS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.68% of graded US stocks.
- MRUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.127 -- ranking 244th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ACUR, ABBV, and KMPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRUS.
The table below shows MRUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRUS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MRUS, see our MRUS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$30.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
MRUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.40||52-week high||$30.81|
|Prev. close||$17.56||52-week low||$12.03|
|Day high||$18.85||Avg. volume||251,370|
|50-day MA||$17.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.76||Market Cap||805.92M|
Merus N.V. (MRUS) Company Bio
Merus B.V., a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, engages in developing bispecific antibody therapeutics. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Utrecht, Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRUS Latest Social Stream
View Full MRUS Social Stream
Latest MRUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MERUS NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRUS as an investment opportunity.
The 7 Best Biotech ETFs to Buy for Exposure to the Healthcare Sector
To play a permanently relevant industry with the broadest canvas possible, consider acquiring the best biotech ETFs to buy.
Merus Announces Petosemtamab in Previously Treated Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Abstract Selected for Plenary Session Oral Presentation at the AACR Annual Meeting 2023
– Plenary session oral presentation: Monday, April 17, 2023, 10:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. ET– Poster presentation on petosemtamab in advanced gastric/esophageal adenocarcinoma: Monday, April 17, 2023, 1:30-5:30 p.m. ET– Investor call on Monday, April 17, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. ET UTRECHT, The Netherlands and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Merus N.V. (Nasdaq: MRUS) (Merus, the Company, we, or our), a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative, full-length multispecific antibo
Merus Announces Publication of an Abstract on Preclinical Mechanism of Action of MCLA-129 Selected for Poster Presentation at the AACR Annual Meeting 2023
Poster presentation: Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 1:30-5:30 p.m. ETUTRECHT, The Netherlands and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Merus N.V. (Nasdaq: MRUS) (Merus, the Company, we, or our), a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative, full-length multispecific antibodies (Biclonics® and Triclonics®), today announced the publication of an abstract highlighting the preclinical evaluation of the bispecific antibody MCLA-129 for poster presentation at the American Associat
We Think Merus (NASDAQ:MRUS) Needs To Drive Business Growth Carefully
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
Merus Announces Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 and Provides Business Update
– Zenocutuzumab (Zeno) in NRG1+ cancer potential registrational path and timeline update planned for first half of 2023 – Petosemtamab clinical and regulatory update planned for first half of 2023 – MCLA-129 clinical update planned for second half of 2023 – Based on the Company’s current operating plan, existing cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities expected to fund Merus’ operations into second half 2025 UTRECHT, The Netherlands and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
MRUS Price Returns
Continue Researching MRUSWant to see what other sources are saying about Merus NV's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Merus NV (MRUS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Merus NV (MRUS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Merus NV (MRUS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...