Merus N.V. (MRUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRUS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MRUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.78% of US stocks.
- MRUS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- MRUS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.63% of US stocks).
MRUS Stock Summary
- For MRUS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.39% of US equities we're observing.
- MRUS's price/sales ratio is 25.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.79% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MRUS comes in at -19.72% -- higher than that of just 13.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Merus NV, a group of peers worth examining would be VYGR, STRO, CHRS, SVRA, and CTMX.
- Visit MRUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.merus.nl.
MRUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MRUS's price/sales ratio is 589.47% higher, now standing at 26.2.
- MRUS's price/sales ratio has moved down 39.5 over the prior 64 months.
- MRUS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRUS.
MRUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRUS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.85% of graded US stocks.
- MRUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.125 -- ranking 247th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IDXX, TEVA, and IMGN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRUS.
The table below shows MRUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.05||52-week high||$31.27|
|Prev. close||$25.63||52-week low||$11.19|
|Day high||$25.16||Avg. volume||206,045|
|50-day MA||$21.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.70||Market Cap||886.92M|
Merus N.V. (MRUS) Company Bio
Merus B.V., a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, engages in developing bispecific antibody therapeutics. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Utrecht, Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRUS Latest Social Stream
View Full MRUS Social Stream
Latest MRUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Merus NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRUS as an investment opportunity.
Merus N.V. (MRUS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -18.33% and 58.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
UTRECHT, The Netherlands and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Merus N.V. (Nasdaq: MRUS) (Merus, the Company, we, or our), a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative, full-length multispecific antibodies (Biclonics® and Triclonics®), today announced financial results for the second quarter that ended June 30, 2021 and provided a business update.
Merus N.V. (MRUS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Merus N.V.: Merus Announces Publication in Nature Communications on MCLA-145''s Novel Mechanism of Action Promoting Tumor Immunity and Context Dependent T-Cell Costimulation
UTRECHT, The Netherlands and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., July 21, 2021. (Nasdaq: MRUS), a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative, full-length multispecific antibodies (Biclonics and Triclonics
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
MRUS Price Returns