Midland States Bancorp, Inc. (MSBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSBI POWR Grades
- MSBI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MSBI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MSBI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 21.23% of US stocks).
MSBI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.19 for MIDLAND STATES BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 93.16% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MIDLAND STATES BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of just 2.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MSBI comes in at 20.14% -- higher than that of 92.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MIDLAND STATES BANCORP INC are FMBH, SBFG, FNCB, OBNK, and FSFG.
- MSBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MIDLAND STATES BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.midlandsb.com.
MSBI Valuation Summary
- MSBI's price/earnings ratio is 6.6; this is 42.11% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MSBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 81 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSBI.
MSBI Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.14%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 106.05%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -54.08%.
The table below shows MSBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MSBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.44% of graded US stocks.
- MSBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 258th of 430 Banking stocks.
- WBS, NTRS, and EMCF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MSBI.
The table below shows MSBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MSBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.10||52-week high||$30.60|
|Prev. close||$24.00||52-week low||$23.48|
|Day high||$25.32||Avg. volume||51,996|
|50-day MA||$26.58||Dividend yield||4.83%|
|200-day MA||$26.11||Market Cap||555.94M|
Midland States Bancorp, Inc. (MSBI) Company Bio
Midland States Bancorp Inc. provides personal and business banking products and services in Illinois and Missouri. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in Effingham, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
MSBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSBI Latest Social Stream
View Full MSBI Social Stream
Latest MSBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIDLAND STATES BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSBI as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Estimate Midland States Bancorp (MSBI) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Midland States Bancorp (MSBI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Midland States Bancorp, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results on Thursday, January 26
Conference call and webcast to be held on Friday, January 27EFFINGHAM, Ill., Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Midland States Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSBI) announced today that it will issue its fourth quarter 2022 financial results after market close on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Midland States Bancorp will also host a conference call and webcast at 7:30 a.m. Central Time on Friday, January 27, 2023 to discuss its financial results. Analysts and investors may participate in the question-and-ans
Midland States Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:MSBI) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 55% of the company
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Midland States Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MSBI ), it is important to...
Earnings of Midland States Bancorp will likely remain flattish next year. Read more to see why I’m maintaining a buy rating on MSBI stock.
EFFINGHAM, Ill., Dec. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Midland States Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSBI) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a new stock repurchase program that authorizes the Company to repurchase up to $25 million of its common stock. The new stock repurchase program will become effective on January 1, 2023 and expires on December 31, 2023. The Company’s current stock repurchase program expires on December 31, 2022 and has approximately $18.6 million remaining under the authorization.
MSBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MSBIWant to see what other sources are saying about Midland States Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Midland States Bancorp Inc (MSBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Midland States Bancorp Inc (MSBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Midland States Bancorp Inc (MSBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch