Midland States Bancorp, Inc. (MSBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSBI POWR Grades
- MSBI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MSBI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- MSBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
MSBI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MSBI is currently 0.99, higher than just 3.95% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MSBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.56% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MSBI comes in at 12.13% -- higher than that of 83.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Midland States Bancorp Inc are TRST, FMBH, FFNW, FNB, and GSBC.
- MSBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Midland States Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.midlandsb.com.
MSBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.71||52-week high||$30.32|
|Prev. close||$28.34||52-week low||$12.48|
|Day high||$28.73||Avg. volume||94,079|
|50-day MA||$28.12||Dividend yield||3.95%|
|200-day MA||$19.69||Market Cap||619.73M|
Midland States Bancorp, Inc. (MSBI) Company Bio
Midland States Bancorp Inc. provides personal and business banking products and services in Illinois and Missouri. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in Effingham, Illinois.
MSBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSBI Latest Social Stream
View Full MSBI Social Stream
Latest MSBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Midland States Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSBI as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Midland States Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MSBI ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Midland States Bancorp (MSBI) declares $0.28/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 3.9%Payable May 21; for shareholders of record May 14; ex-div May 13.See MSBI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Midland States Bancorp Inc. (MSBI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 23, 2021 8:30 am ET Company Participants Jeff Ludwig - President, Chief Executive Officer Eric Lemke - Chief Financial Officer Tony Rossi - Financial Profiles Conference Call Participants Terry McEvoy - Stephens Michael Perito - KBW Nathan Race -...
Midland States Bancorp (MSBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.99% and -5.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Summary Net income of $18.5 million, or $0.81 diluted earnings per shareEfficiency ratio improved to 56.88% from 58.55% in Q4 2020Return on average shareholders’ equity of 12.04%Return on average tangible common equity of 17.28%Tier 1 leverage ratio increased 29 bps to 7.79%Book value and tangible book value per share increased 2.2% and 3.5%, respectively EFFINGHAM, Ill., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Midland States Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: MSBI) (the “Company”) today reported net income of $18.5 million, or $0.81 diluted earnings per share, for the first quarter of 2021. This compares to net income of $8.3 million, or $0.36 diluted earnings per share, for the fourth quarter of 2020, which was negatively impacted by $4.9 million of charges related to the prepayment of FHLB advances, ...
MSBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MSBIWant to see what other sources are saying about Midland States Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Midland States Bancorp Inc (MSBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Midland States Bancorp Inc (MSBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Midland States Bancorp Inc (MSBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch