Midland States Bancorp, Inc. (MSBI): Price and Financial Metrics
MSBI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Midland States Bancorp Inc is higher than merely 4.68% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- MSBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93% of US stocks.
- Midland States Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -34.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 7.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Midland States Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BHB, SASR, MPB, STXB, and PFHD.
- Visit MSBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.midlandsb.com.
MSBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.34||52-week high||$27.35|
|Prev. close||$26.85||52-week low||$12.48|
|Day high||$27.35||Avg. volume||91,681|
|50-day MA||$20.47||Dividend yield||4.17%|
|200-day MA||$16.46||Market Cap||609.03M|
Midland States Bancorp, Inc. (MSBI) Company Bio
Midland States Bancorp Inc. provides personal and business banking products and services in Illinois and Missouri. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in Effingham, Illinois.
MSBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSBI Latest Social Stream
View Full MSBI Social Stream
Latest MSBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Midland States Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSBI as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, Feb. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorneys' Title Guaranty Fund, Inc. (ATG®) announces it has signed a definitive agreement to sell the business of its subsidiary, ATG Trust Company, to Midland Trust Company (MTC), a subsidiary of Midland States Bancorp, Inc., of Effingham, Illinois….
Earnings of Midland States Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSBI) will likely recover this year mostly due to loan growth. Strength in the equipment finance and commercial FHA warehouse lines will likely boost loan balances. Further, the recent prepayment of FHLB advances and upcoming deposit maturities will likely support earnings. On the...
Midland States Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MSBI ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. You will need to...
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for February 5th
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 29, 2021 / Midland States Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:MSBI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 29, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
MSBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MSBIWant to see what other sources are saying about Midland States Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Midland States Bancorp Inc (MSBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Midland States Bancorp Inc (MSBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Midland States Bancorp Inc (MSBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!