Studio City International Holdings Limited American depositary shares, each representing four Class A ordinary shares (MSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- MSC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 96 days.
- MSC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MSC Stock Summary
- STUDIO CITY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS Ltd's stock had its IPO on October 18, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 7.59% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for STUDIO CITY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS Ltd comes in at -91.39%, a number that bests merely 1.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- STUDIO CITY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -84%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STUDIO CITY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS Ltd are GPRE, AAT, INTG, CLI, and BKCC.
- Visit MSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.studiocity-macau.com.
MSC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MSC's price/sales ratio is 487.1% higher, now standing at 18.2.
- MSC's price/sales ratio has moved up 17.5 over the prior 35 months.
- MSC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 35.4 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSC.
MSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.90||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$8.02||52-week low||$7.69|
|Day high||$8.10||Avg. volume||19,620|
|50-day MA||$9.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.37||Market Cap||874.66M|
Studio City International Holdings Limited American depositary shares, each representing four Class A ordinary shares (MSC) Company Bio
Studio City International Holdings Ltd. engages in the management of resort. It offers gaming related services and operates entertainment, retail, and gaming resort. The company was founded on August 2, 2000 and is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories View All
MSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSC Latest Social Stream
View Full MSC Social Stream
Latest MSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STUDIO CITY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSC as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at the some of notable stocks rising today. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and go to read Why These 5 Stocks Are Surging on Thursday. The S&P 500 and Dow are both up on Thursday as some investors express cautious hope that the trouble […]
Shares of Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) and Citigroup (NYSE: C) were trading nearly 4% higher in the final hour of trading Thursday as the broader market rallied from what has been a difficult few weeks. Like a lot of the market, bank stocks got hit hard on the news about China Evergrande Group (OTC: EGRN.F), and on fears over what the property developer's situation could mean for the Chinese real estate market, which has gotten quite frothy. For that reason, bank stocks have struggled in recent days.
Shares of banks and financial services companies, including Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE: WFC) and Bank of America Corp (NYSE: BAC), are trading higher amid a rise in the 10-year treasury yield. Stocks across sectors have gained for the session as investors weigh Wednesday's Fed decision. Stocks also continue to rebound following Monday's selloff, which was driven by volatility in Chinese markets. Wells Fargo is one of the largest banks in the United States. The company is split into four primary segm
In this article we will take a look at the some of notable stocks on the move today. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and go to read Why These 5 Stocks Are On the Move on Wednesday. It’s a bullish day on Wall Street as all three major indexes are in […]
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus […]
MSC Price Returns
Continue Researching MSCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on STUDIO CITY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
STUDIO CITY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS Ltd (MSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
STUDIO CITY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS Ltd (MSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
STUDIO CITY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS Ltd (MSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch