MSCI Inc (MSCI): Price and Financial Metrics
MSCI Stock Summary
- MSCI Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.39% of US listed stocks.
- MSCI's price/sales ratio is 15.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.23% of US stocks.
- MSCI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.25% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MSCI Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MTCH, CERN, CSGP, FTV, and EBAY.
- Visit MSCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.msci.com.
MSCI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MSCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$279.15||52-week high||$283.42|
|Prev. close||$279.23||52-week low||$160.02|
|Day high||$280.11||Avg. volume||422,656|
|50-day MA||$261.35||Dividend yield||0.97%|
|200-day MA||$236.84||Market Cap||23.65B|
MSCI Inc (MSCI) Company Bio
Msci Inc. provides investment decision support tools worldwide, including indexes, portfolio risk and performance analytics, and multi-asset class market risk analytics products and services. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New York, New York.