MSCI Inc. (MSCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$475.83||52-week high||$572.50|
|Prev. close||$466.51||52-week low||$379.63|
|Day high||$478.57||Avg. volume||466,650|
|50-day MA||$507.53||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$490.69||Market Cap||38.10B|
MSCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSCI POWR Grades
- MSCI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.36% of US stocks.
- MSCI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MSCI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.6% of US stocks).
MSCI Stock Summary
- MSCI INC's market capitalization of $36,604,186,760 is ahead of 93.87% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MSCI is -2.53 -- better than just 4.16% of US stocks.
- MSCI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MSCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are A, HZNP, HOLX, WST, and HPQ.
- Visit MSCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.msci.com.
MSCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MSCI's price/sales ratio is 1733.33% higher, now standing at 16.5.
- MSCI's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.3 over the prior 189 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSCI.
MSCI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -61.12%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 53.07%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 20.95%.
The table below shows MSCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MSCI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.03% of graded US stocks.
- MSCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.414 -- ranking 362nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- VMW, RAMP, and SREV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MSCI.
The table below shows MSCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MSCI Inc. (MSCI) Company Bio
MSCI Inc. is an American finance company headquartered in New York City. MSCI is a global provider of equity, fixed income, real estate indexes, multi-asset portfolio analysis tools, ESG and climate products. It operates the MSCI World, MSCI All Country World Index (ACWI), MSCI Emerging Markets Indexes. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MSCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSCI Latest Social Stream
View Full MSCI Social Stream
Latest MSCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MSCI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSCI as an investment opportunity.
Adani Stocks Cut Weekly Losses on Relief From Court Panel Report
(Bloomberg) -- Shares of Adani Group companies rallied Friday, trimming their losses for the week, after a panel appointed by India’s Supreme Court found no conclusive evidence of stock price manipulation as alleged by US short-seller Hindenburg Research. Most Read from BloombergMcCarthy Puts Debt-Limit Talks on ‘Pause’ as Clock Ticks DownDisney Closes Florida Star Wars Hotel, Scraps Plan to Move 2,000 EmployeesMorgan Stanley CEO Gorman to Step Down Within 12 MonthsWall Street Fears $1 Trillion
Tech ETFs Roaring to New 52-Week Highs
The hot run for the technology sector is back and dominating the stock market rally once again. The rally has pushed many stocks and ETFs to new highs.
The Power of Diversification: It's Time to Buy International Stocks
The catalysts are present for international stocks to come back to the forefront.
ETFs to Tap the Surge in Japan Stocks
Japan stocks have been outperforming, with the country's Topix benchmark climbing to its highest since 1990 and Nikkei 225 rising to the highest close in 16 months.
ETFs to Tap on Newmont-Newcrest Takeover Deal
Newmont (NEM) has agreed to buy Australian gold and copper miner Newcrest for $17.5 billion. If completed, the acquisition would be the largest-ever gold-mining deal.
MSCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MSCIWant to do more research on MSCI Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
MSCI Inc (MSCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MSCI Inc (MSCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MSCI Inc (MSCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...