MSCI Inc (MSCI): Price and Financial Metrics
MSCI Stock Summary
- MSCI Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.51% of US listed stocks.
- MSCI's price/sales ratio is 13.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.57% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -15.75 for MSCI Inc; that's greater than it is for only 1.25% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MSCI Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MTCH, CERN, CSGP, EXPE, and FTV.
- MSCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MSCI Inc's official web site, go to www.msci.com.
MSCI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MSCI Price/Volume Stats
MSCI Inc (MSCI) Company Bio
Msci Inc. provides investment decision support tools worldwide, including indexes, portfolio risk and performance analytics, and multi-asset class market risk analytics products and services. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New York, New York.