MSCI Inc. (MSCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSCI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MSCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.4% of US stocks.
- MSCI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MSCI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.43% of US stocks).
MSCI Stock Summary
- MSCI INC's market capitalization of $40,338,095,165 is ahead of 94.12% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MSCI is -2.06 -- better than just 4.17% of US stocks.
- MSCI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.99% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MSCI INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SIRI, HZNP, A, CSGP, and TECH.
- MSCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MSCI INC's official web site, go to www.msci.com.
MSCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MSCI's price/sales ratio is 523.33% higher, now standing at 18.7.
- Over the past 183 months, MSCI's price/sales ratio has gone up 10.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSCI.
MSCI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 68.93%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 250.32%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 104.55%.
The table below shows MSCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MSCI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.03% of graded US stocks.
- MSCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.414 -- ranking 362nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- VMW, RAMP, and SREV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MSCI.
The table below shows MSCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MSCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$502.32||52-week high||$646.99|
|Prev. close||$499.90||52-week low||$376.41|
|Day high||$503.29||Avg. volume||516,364|
|50-day MA||$459.37||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$456.74||Market Cap||40.16B|
MSCI Inc. (MSCI) Company Bio
MSCI Inc. is an American finance company headquartered in New York City. MSCI is a global provider of equity, fixed income, real estate indexes, multi-asset portfolio analysis tools, ESG and climate products. It operates the MSCI World, MSCI All Country World Index (ACWI), MSCI Emerging Markets Indexes. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MSCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSCI Latest Social Stream
View Full MSCI Social Stream
Latest MSCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MSCI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSCI as an investment opportunity.
The best dividend stocks of all time also happen to be some of the best-appreciating stocks over the past decade.
NEW YORK, November 30, 2022--MSCI (NYSE: MSCI), a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community, announced today that its enhanced net-zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reduction targets have been approved by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). MSCI is proud to be in the first group of companies to receive approval for its net-zero targets from SBTi, a global body enabling businesses to set ambitious emissions reduction targets in
MSCI (MSCI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Growth Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund declined 1.61% compared to 0.24% up for the Russell 2000 Growth Index. The fund’s performance was in-line with the benchmark in the quarter, which was […]
China ETFs have been rallying of late to reflect easing Covid controls and a sweeping rescue package to bail out developers.
MSCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|