Motorola Solutions, Inc. (MSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSI POWR Grades
- MSI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.54% of US stocks.
- MSI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MSI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
MSI Stock Summary
- MSI has a market capitalization of $37,347,250,822 -- more than approximately 93.11% of US stocks.
- Motorola Solutions Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.09% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -15.92 for Motorola Solutions Inc; that's greater than it is for only 1.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Motorola Solutions Inc are HPQ, AZO, HLT, NLOK, and W.
- Visit MSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.motorolasolutions.com.
MSI Valuation Summary
- MSI's price/sales ratio is 4.9; this is 7.55% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- MSI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 75.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MSI's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSI.
MSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$221.65||52-week high||$225.01|
|Prev. close||$222.67||52-week low||$135.78|
|Day high||$222.57||Avg. volume||689,425|
|50-day MA||$213.20||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$186.18||Market Cap||37.61B|
Motorola Solutions, Inc. (MSI) Company Bio
Motorola Solutions offers a portfolio of network infrastructure, devices, accessories, and software for government, public safety and first-responder agencies, municipalities, and commercial and industrial customers. The company also provides integration services, such as implementation, optimization, and integration of networks, devices, software, and applications; and lifecycle support services, such as lifecycle planning, software and hardware maintenance, security patches and upgrades, call center support, network monitoring, and repair services. The company was established in 2011 and is based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
MSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MSI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Motorola Solutions Inc ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Motorola Solutions Inc ended up being:
- 86% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 62.36% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 13.06% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSI Latest Social Stream
View Full MSI Social Stream
Latest MSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Motorola Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSI as an investment opportunity.
Global Wireless Video Surveillance Systems Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Axis Communications, Bosch Security Systems, Cisco Systems, Hikvision, Frontpoint Security, MicroPower Technologies, Motorola Solutions, NICE Systems, Pelco, Proxim Wireless, Seon, Tyco, Sumsung
The report on Global Wireless Video Surveillance Systems Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a 
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI) will issue its second-quarter 2021 earnings results after the close of the market on Thursday, August 5. Motorola Solutions will host its quarterly conference call with financial analysts at 4 p.m. Central (5 p.m. Eastern) on August 5. The conference call will be webcast live at www.motorolasolutions.com/investors. About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a global leader in mission-critical communications and analytics. Our te
Telstra and Motorola Solutions sign AU$567m deal to build Tasmania''s radio network ZDNet
Bluetooth Low Energy Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2027 | Lenovo, Microsoft, Motorola Solutions, Toshiba, IBM, Panasonic, Bluegiga Technologies, Nordic Semiconductors, Texas Instruments, Samsung Electronics
The latest Bluetooth Low Energy market study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the major strategies, corporate models, and market shares of the most noticeable players in this market. The study offers a thorough analysis of the key persuading factors, market figures in terms of revenues, segmental data, regional data, and country-wise data. Request a sample 
Video Management Software Market Size & Share | North America, Europe, & APAC Industry Forecasts 2026: Graphical Research
Prominent video management software (VMS) market participants include 3VR Security, Inc. (Identiv, Inc.), Avigilon Corporation (Motorola Solutions Inc.), Cisco Systems, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Axis Communications AB, Hanwha Techwin Co., Ltd., Johnson Controls International Plc., KEDACOM, Mindtree Limited, Netposa Technologies Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, VIVOTEK Inc., and Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co., Ltd. Prominent video management software (VMS) market participants include 3VR Security, Inc. (Identiv, Inc.), Avigilon Corporation (Motorola Solutions Inc.), Cisco Systems, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Axis Communications AB, Hanwha Techwin Co., Ltd., Johnson Controls International Plc., KEDACOM, Mindtree Limited, Netposa Technologies Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, VIVOT...
MSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|