Motorola Solutions, Inc. (MSI): Price and Financial Metrics
MSI Stock Summary
- Motorola Solutions Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.18% of US listed stocks.
- MSI's went public 35.3 years ago, making it older than 92.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -13.69 for Motorola Solutions Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENTG, TRMB, EXAS, ZBRA, and VAR.
- Visit MSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.motorolasolutions.com.
MSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$187.35||52-week high||$192.84|
|Prev. close||$188.49||52-week low||$124.36|
|Day high||$188.81||Avg. volume||733,403|
|50-day MA||$182.98||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$164.75||Market Cap||31.73B|
Motorola Solutions, Inc. (MSI) Company Bio
Motorola Solutions offers a portfolio of network infrastructure, devices, accessories, and software for government, public safety and first-responder agencies, municipalities, and commercial and industrial customers. The company also provides integration services, such as implementation, optimization, and integration of networks, devices, software, and applications; and lifecycle support services, such as lifecycle planning, software and hardware maintenance, security patches and upgrades, call center support, network monitoring, and repair services. The company was established in 2011 and is based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
MSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Motorola Solutions Inc. To summarize, we found that Motorola Solutions Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MSI, they are:
- Motorola Solutions Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 6.32. This coverage rate is greater than that of 64.44% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 11.45% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSI Latest Social Stream
View Full MSI Social Stream
Latest MSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Motorola Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSI as an investment opportunity.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? In a perfect world, we'd...
Motorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI), today announced a new integration between its V300 body-worn cameras and mission-critical APX® Project 25 (P25) two-way radios. Video serves as a crucial piece of evidence for law enforcement while also serving as an essential ingredient for building trust and transparency with the communities they protect. The integration is designed to automate officer tasks and capture evidence in their most critical moments by activating a body-worn camera recording when an officer triggers the emergency mode on their radio.
The threat of new competition is causing Axon Enterprise's (NASDAQ: AXON) stock to retreat, even as sales and profits expand. Fourth-quarter earnings exceeded analyst expectations, and the law enforcement equipment and services provider continues to add more customers. Bigger, better financed, and boasting at least as much credibility with police agencies around the world, Motorola presents investors with an interesting dilemma: Is the 35% haircut to Axon stock enough of a discount, or will Axon lose more ground, both on the stock market and in the marketplace?
It looks like Motorola Solutions, Inc. ( NYSE:MSI ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. Ex-dividend means...
MSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MSIWant to see what other sources are saying about Motorola Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!