Motorola Solutions, Inc. (MSI): Price and Financial Metrics
MSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$279.21||52-week high||$299.43|
|Prev. close||$280.86||52-week low||$195.18|
|Day high||$280.62||Avg. volume||722,707|
|50-day MA||$287.38||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$261.87||Market Cap||46.82B|
MSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSI POWR Grades
- MSI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.81% of US stocks.
- MSI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MSI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
MSI Stock Summary
- MSI has a higher market value than 95.47% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $47,561,210,114.
- MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.22% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -96.73 for MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 0.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS INC are ABST, ADMP, RENT, SIEN, and ESTA.
- MSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.motorolasolutions.com.
MSI Valuation Summary
- MSI's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.9; this is 50.52% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- MSI's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSI.
MSI Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.06%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 55.46%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 40.33%.
The table below shows MSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MSI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.58% of graded US stocks.
- MSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.737 -- ranking 97th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ESE, VPG, and NSSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MSI.
The table below shows MSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MSI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MSI, see our MSI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$255.18||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
Motorola Solutions, Inc. (MSI) Company Bio
Motorola Solutions offers a portfolio of network infrastructure, devices, accessories, and software for government, public safety and first-responder agencies, municipalities, and commercial and industrial customers. The company also provides integration services, such as implementation, optimization, and integration of networks, devices, software, and applications; and lifecycle support services, such as lifecycle planning, software and hardware maintenance, security patches and upgrades, call center support, network monitoring, and repair services. The company was established in 2011 and is based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
MSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSI Latest Social Stream
View Full MSI Social Stream
Latest MSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSI as an investment opportunity.
Are Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:MSI) Investors Paying Above The Intrinsic Value?
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Motorola Solutions fair value estimate is US$234 Current share...
IDCC or MSI: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
IDCC vs. MSI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Motorola (MSI) VB400 Cameras to Enhance London Police Safety
City of London Police selected Motorola's (MSI) VB400 body-worn cameras to enhance the safety and security of its police force.
U.K. Government Selects Motorola Solutions to Equip Prison Staff with Body-worn Cameras
CHICAGO, May 24, 2023--Motorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI) has been selected to provide 13,000 VB400 body-worn cameras to His Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service officers across England and Wales.
City of London Police Strengthens Safety with Body-Worn Cameras from Motorola Solutions
CHICAGO, May 24, 2023--Motorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI), a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, today announced that City of London Police will roll out VB400 body-worn cameras to its entire police force.
MSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MSIWant to see what other sources are saying about Motorola Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...