Emerson Radio Corporation (MSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSN Stock Summary
- Emerson Radio Corp's market capitalization of $15,992,416 is ahead of only 2.03% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Emerson Radio Corp is higher than it is for about merely 13.39% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for Emerson Radio Corp; that's greater than it is for only 8.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Emerson Radio Corp are EDTK, CIX, CGA, VALU, and NWLI.
- MSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Emerson Radio Corp's official web site, go to www.emersonradio.com.
MSN Valuation Summary
- MSN's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.8; this is 117.98% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- MSN's price/sales ratio has moved up 3 over the prior 243 months.
- MSN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSN.
MSN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.69%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.43%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -74.99%.
The table below shows MSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.70||52-week high||$1.64|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.57|
|Day high||$0.70||Avg. volume||45,613|
|50-day MA||$0.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.90||Market Cap||14.73M|
Emerson Radio Corporation (MSN) Company Bio
Emerson Radio Corp. designs, markets, and licenses televisions, other video products, microwave ovens, clocks, radios, and audio and home theater products. The Company also, through its partially-owned subsidiary, is a direct marketer of sports-related equipment and leisure products to the institutional market, including schools, military facilities, and athletic teams.
Most Popular Stories View All
MSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSN Latest Social Stream
View Full MSN Social Stream
Latest MSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Emerson Radio Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSN as an investment opportunity.
Emerson Radio Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of October. As of October 29th, there was short interest totalling 31,500 shares, an increase of 25.5% from the October 14th total of 25,100 shares. Currently, 0.5% of the companys stock are short sold. Based on an average 
Emerson Radio Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of October. As of October 15th, there was short interest totalling 25,100 shares, a decline of 66.7% from the September 30th total of 75,400 shares. Approximately 0.4% of the companys stock are short sold. Based on an average 
Emerson Radio Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN)s stock price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $1.19. Emerson Radio shares last traded at $1.17, with a volume of 13,797 shares trading hands. Emerson Radio (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN) last 
Earnings results for Emerson Radio , Analyst Opinion on Emerson Radio , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Emerson Radio (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN) appeared first on .
MSN Price Returns