Emerson Radio Corporation (MSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSN Stock Summary
- EMERSON RADIO CORP's market capitalization of $11,152,606 is ahead of only 4.7% of US-listed equities.
- For MSN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 10.36% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.09%, EMERSON RADIO CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.49% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMERSON RADIO CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be GRNQ, NL, NWLI, CIX, and WVVI.
- Visit MSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emersonradio.com.
MSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MSN's EV/EBIT ratio is 64.4% lower, now standing at 6.8.
- Over the past 243 months, MSN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 13.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSN.
MSN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -51.13%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -9.29%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -9.76%.
The table below shows MSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.52||52-week high||$0.91|
|Prev. close||$0.52||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$0.56||Avg. volume||14,920|
|50-day MA||$0.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.60||Market Cap||10.96M|
Emerson Radio Corporation (MSN) Company Bio
Emerson Radio Corp. designs, markets, and licenses televisions, other video products, microwave ovens, clocks, radios, and audio and home theater products. The Company also, through its partially-owned subsidiary, is a direct marketer of sports-related equipment and leisure products to the institutional market, including schools, military facilities, and athletic teams.
Most Popular Stories View All
MSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSN Latest Social Stream
View Full MSN Social Stream
Latest MSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMERSON RADIO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSN as an investment opportunity.
Short Interest in Emerson Radio Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN) Rises By 25.5%
Emerson Radio Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of October. As of October 29th, there was short interest totalling 31,500 shares, an increase of 25.5% from the October 14th total of 25,100 shares. Currently, 0.5% of the companys stock are short sold. Based on an average 
Emerson Radio Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN) Short Interest Update
Emerson Radio Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of October. As of October 15th, there was short interest totalling 25,100 shares, a decline of 66.7% from the September 30th total of 75,400 shares. Approximately 0.4% of the companys stock are short sold. Based on an average 
Emerson Radio (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN) Stock Crosses Above 200-Day Moving Average of $0.00
Emerson Radio Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN)s stock price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $1.19. Emerson Radio shares last traded at $1.17, with a volume of 13,797 shares trading hands. Emerson Radio (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN) last 
MSN Price Returns
Continue Researching MSNWant to see what other sources are saying about Emerson Radio Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Emerson Radio Corp (MSN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Emerson Radio Corp (MSN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Emerson Radio Corp (MSN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...