Emerson Radio Corporation (MSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.5% of US stocks.
- MSN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 136 days.
- MSN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
MSN Stock Summary
- MSN has a market capitalization of $24,199,050 -- more than approximately only 5.22% of US stocks.
- For MSN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 11.24% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for Emerson Radio Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 9.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Emerson Radio Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CIX, TYHT, WAFU, CGA, and UG.
- Visit MSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emersonradio.com.
MSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.14||52-week high||$2.60|
|Prev. close||$1.15||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$1.16||Avg. volume||588,130|
|50-day MA||$1.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.06||Market Cap||23.99M|
Emerson Radio Corporation (MSN) Company Bio
Emerson Radio Corp. designs, markets, and licenses televisions, other video products, microwave ovens, clocks, radios, and audio and home theater products. The Company also, through its partially-owned subsidiary, is a direct marketer of sports-related equipment and leisure products to the institutional market, including schools, military facilities, and athletic teams.
MSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSN Latest Social Stream
View Full MSN Social Stream
Latest MSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Emerson Radio Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSN as an investment opportunity.
EDMONTON, Alberta, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Visionstate Corp. (TSX-V: VIS) (“Visionstate” or the “Company”), a company that invests in the research and development of promising new technology in the realm of the Internet of Things, big data and analytics, and sustainability, today announced its first quarterly profit for the period ended December 31, 2020. Highlights of the First Quarter of 2021 include: Total Revenue of $120,506 compared to $101,714 during the same period in 2019.Gross Profit of $120,708 compared to $97,047 during the same period in 2019.Net Income (Loss) of $40,893 compared to ($62,593) during the same period in 2019. To review the financial statements and MD&A for the quarter, please click here. The development and subsequent deployment of WandaMOBILE repre...
The9 (NASDAQ:NCTY) -18%. Emerson Radio (NYSEMKT:MSN) -12%. American Equity Investment Life AEL -9% as Citi raises Brookfield Asset Management as AEL deal o
MSN Price Returns