Emerson Radio Corporation (MSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSN Stock Summary
- MSN has a market capitalization of $11,783,885 -- more than approximately only 3.81% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for EMERSON RADIO CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 11.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.67%, EMERSON RADIO CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.84% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMERSON RADIO CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be GRNQ, BNSO, CVR, BSET, and CDRO.
- Visit MSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emersonradio.com.
MSN Valuation Summary
- MSN's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 34.78% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MSN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSN.
MSN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -8.64%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -40.09%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.22%.
The table below shows MSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.56||52-week high||$1.01|
|Prev. close||$0.56||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$0.56||Avg. volume||34,545|
|50-day MA||$0.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.65||Market Cap||11.78M|
Emerson Radio Corporation (MSN) Company Bio
Emerson Radio Corp. designs, markets, and licenses televisions, other video products, microwave ovens, clocks, radios, and audio and home theater products. The Company also, through its partially-owned subsidiary, is a direct marketer of sports-related equipment and leisure products to the institutional market, including schools, military facilities, and athletic teams.
Most Popular Stories View All
MSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSN Latest Social Stream
View Full MSN Social Stream
Latest MSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMERSON RADIO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSN as an investment opportunity.
Emerson Radio Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of October. As of October 29th, there was short interest totalling 31,500 shares, an increase of 25.5% from the October 14th total of 25,100 shares. Currently, 0.5% of the companys stock are short sold. Based on an average 
Emerson Radio Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of October. As of October 15th, there was short interest totalling 25,100 shares, a decline of 66.7% from the September 30th total of 75,400 shares. Approximately 0.4% of the companys stock are short sold. Based on an average 
Emerson Radio Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN)s stock price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $1.19. Emerson Radio shares last traded at $1.17, with a volume of 13,797 shares trading hands. Emerson Radio (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN) last 
MSN Price Returns