Emerson Radio Corporation (MSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MSN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 136 days.
- MSN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.25% of US stocks).
MSN Stock Summary
- MSN has a market capitalization of $25,040,756 -- more than approximately just 3.02% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Emerson Radio Corp is higher than it is for about merely 10.76% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for Emerson Radio Corp; that's greater than it is for just 8.45% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Emerson Radio Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NPK, EDTK, VALU, CGA, and CIX.
- MSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Emerson Radio Corp's official web site, go to www.emersonradio.com.
MSN Valuation Summary
- MSN's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.8; this is 117.98% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- MSN's price/sales ratio has moved up 3 over the prior 243 months.
- MSN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSN.
MSN Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.31%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -151.76%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -80.37%.
The table below shows MSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.20||52-week high||$2.60|
|Prev. close||$1.19||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$1.29||Avg. volume||361,341|
|50-day MA||$1.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.28||Market Cap||25.25M|
Emerson Radio Corporation (MSN) Company Bio
Emerson Radio Corp. designs, markets, and licenses televisions, other video products, microwave ovens, clocks, radios, and audio and home theater products. The Company also, through its partially-owned subsidiary, is a direct marketer of sports-related equipment and leisure products to the institutional market, including schools, military facilities, and athletic teams.
Most Popular Stories View All
MSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSN Latest Social Stream
View Full MSN Social Stream
Latest MSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Emerson Radio Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSN as an investment opportunity.
Earnings results for Emerson Radio , Analyst Opinion on Emerson Radio , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Emerson Radio (NYSEAMERICAN:MSN) appeared first on .
EDMONTON, Alberta, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Visionstate Corp. (TSX-V: VIS) (“Visionstate” or the “Company”), a company that invests in the research and development of promising new technology in the realm of the Internet of Things, big data and analytics, and sustainability, today announced its first quarterly profit for the period ended December 31, 2020. Highlights of the First Quarter of 2021 include: Total Revenue of $120,506 compared to $101,714 during the same period in 2019.Gross Profit of $120,708 compared to $97,047 during the same period in 2019.Net Income (Loss) of $40,893 compared to ($62,593) during the same period in 2019. To review the financial statements and MD&A for the quarter, please click here. The development and subsequent deployment of WandaMOBILE repre...
MSN Price Returns