MISONIX, Inc. (MSON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSON POWR Grades
- MSON scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MSON is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MSON's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
MSON Stock Summary
- Misonix Inc's stock had its IPO on March 25, 1993, making it an older stock than 78.04% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Misonix Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.4 for Misonix Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 20.76% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Misonix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ASTC, ISR, ALG, AIN, and DTSS.
- Visit MSON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.misonix.com.
MSON Valuation Summary
- MSON's price/sales ratio is 5.9; this is 63.89% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MSON's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MSON's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSON.
MSON Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.84%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -325.97%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5216.35%.
The table below shows MSON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.99||52-week high||$24.42|
|Prev. close||$23.30||52-week low||$11.04|
|Day high||$24.24||Avg. volume||53,248|
|50-day MA||$21.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.26||Market Cap||417.59M|
MISONIX, Inc. (MSON) Company Bio
Misonix, Inc. produces and distributes medical devices. The Company offers devices for spinal decompression, wound management, tumor removal, and general surgery. Misonix markets its products in the United States.
MSON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSON Latest Social Stream
View Full MSON Social Stream
Latest MSON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Misonix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSON as an investment opportunity.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Misonix, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSON), a provider of minimally invasive therapeutic ultrasonic medical devices and regenerative products that enhance clinical outcomes, today announced that Chief Executive Officer, Stavros Vizirgianakis, along with Chief Financial Officer, Joe Dwyer, will be participating in the following upcoming virtual investor conferences in May and June: Canaccord Genuity Virtual Musculoskeletal ConferenceDate: Thursday, May 20, 2021Virtual Presentation: 2:30 p.m. ET UBS Global Healthcare ConferenceDate: Tuesday, May 25, 2021Virtual Presentation: 5:00 p.m. ETA live webcast of the UBS Global Healthcare Conference fireside chat presentation will be available at the Company’s website through the “Events and Presentations” sec...
A week ago, Misonix, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MSON ) came out with a strong set of quarterly numbers that could potentially lead...
Misonix Raises Guidance for neXus® Ultrasonic Surgical System to 200 Unit Placements by Fiscal 2021 Year-EndFARMINGDALE, N.Y., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Misonix, Inc. (Nasdaq: MSON) (“Misonix” or the “Company”), a provider of minimally invasive therapeutic ultrasonic medical devices and regenerative products that enhance clinical outcomes, today reported financial results for the fiscal 2021 third quarter ended March 31, 2021 as summarized below: Three Months Ended Nine Months Ended March 31, March 31, 2021 2020 2021 2020 Revenue$18,347,180 $17,902,512 $54,338,932 $48,770,419 Gross profit$12,944,426 $12,590,947 $38,560,879 $34,277,098 Gross profit percentage 70.6% 70.3% 71.0% 70.3%Pretax loss$(3,756,804) $(6,043,477) $(10,000,053) $(13,420,961)Income tax benefit$- $(455,000) $- $...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Misonix, Inc. (NASDAQ:MSON) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
Misonix to Report Fiscal 2021 Third Quarter Financial Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on May 6
FARMINGDALE, N.Y., April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Misonix, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSON), a provider of minimally invasive therapeutic ultrasonic medical devices and regenerative products that enhance clinical outcomes, announced today that it will report its fiscal 2021 third quarter financial results after the market closes on Thursday, May 6, 2021. The Company will host a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET that day to review the results. Both the call and webcast are open to the general public. To access the conference call, interested parties may dial 866-248-8441 (domestic) or 323-289-6576 (international) conference ID 9869811. Participants may also listen to a live webcast of the call through the “Events and Presentations” section under “Investor Relations” on Misonix’s website...
MSON Price Returns