MISONIX, Inc. (MSON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSON POWR Grades
- MSON scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.02% of US stocks.
- MSON's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- MSON ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
MSON Stock Summary
- Misonix Inc's stock had its IPO on March 25, 1993, making it an older stock than 77.97% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Misonix Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 74.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.42 for Misonix Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 21.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MSON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARTW, ESI, HAPP, EPC, and OFLX.
- MSON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Misonix Inc's official web site, go to www.misonix.com.
MSON Valuation Summary
- MSON's price/sales ratio is 6.5; this is 71.05% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MSON's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.3.
- MSON's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSON.
MSON Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -364.68%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 101.33%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -65.12%.
The table below shows MSON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MSON has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.71% of graded US stocks.
- MSON's asset turnover comes in at 0.373 -- ranking 54th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- MLAB, INIS, and ONTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MSON.
The table below shows MSON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MSON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.70||52-week high||$26.99|
|Prev. close||$25.82||52-week low||$11.04|
|Day high||$24.85||Avg. volume||59,189|
|50-day MA||$25.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.20||Market Cap||430.03M|
MISONIX, Inc. (MSON) Company Bio
Misonix, Inc. produces and distributes medical devices. The Company offers devices for spinal decompression, wound management, tumor removal, and general surgery. Misonix markets its products in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
MSON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSON Latest Social Stream
View Full MSON Social Stream
Latest MSON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Misonix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSON as an investment opportunity.
BIOVENTUS INC. and MISONIX, INC. Announce Election Deadline of 5:00 p.m. New York City Time, on October 25, 2021 for Misonix Stockholders to Elect Form of Merger Consideration
DURHAM, N.C. and FARMINGDALE, N.Y., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bioventus Inc. (Nasdaq: BVS) and Misonix, Inc. (Nasdaq: MSON) (“Misonix”), today announced an election deadline of 5:00 p.m., New York City Time, on October 25, 2021 (the “Election Deadline”) for stockholders of Misonix to elect the form of consideration they wish to receive for their shares of Misonix common stock in connection with the proposed merger of Oyster Merger Sub I, Inc., a newly-formed, wholly-owned subsidiary of B
Radiofrequency Ablation System Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology, By Product, By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2027 | Ethicon, Arthrex GmbH, Johnson & Johnson, Misonix, SonaCare Medical, Integra LifeSciences Corporat
The “Radiofrequency Ablation System Market” provides analysis and insights relating to the many factors expected to be rife throughout the forecast amount whereas providing their impacts on the Market’s growth. The increase within the aviation sector is escalating the expansion
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates HRC, EBMT, MSON, NLOK; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRC) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Baxter International Inc. for $156.00 per share in cash. If you are a Hill-Rom shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBMT
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates MSON, RIVE, OSBC, IRT, ISBC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK , Oct. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Misonix, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSON ) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Bioventus Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, Misonix stockholders may elect to receive either (i) 1.6839 shares of Bioventus class A common stock or (ii) $28.00 in cash, without interest, for each share of Misonix common stock they hold, subject to proration. If you are a Misonix shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options . Full story available on Benzinga.com
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds KRA, HOMB, MSON, and VNE Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
MSON Price Returns