MicroStrategy Incorporated - (MSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSTR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MSTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.16% of US stocks.
- MSTR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- MSTR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MSTR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.69, MICROSTRATEGY Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.06% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,170.82%, MICROSTRATEGY Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.24% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MSTR has reported earnings growth of -2,484.05%, putting it ahead of only 0.73% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MICROSTRATEGY Inc are LCI, TEVA, RFP, KRA, and ARNC.
- Visit MSTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.microstrategy.com.
MSTR Valuation Summary
- MSTR's price/sales ratio is 13.5; this is 154.72% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MSTR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.4.
- MSTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 12.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSTR.
MSTR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 864.67%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -56.12%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -57.59%.
The table below shows MSTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MSTR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.64% of graded US stocks.
- MSTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.278 -- ranking 449th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- ID, SLNM, and GOOGL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MSTR.
The table below shows MSTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MSTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$726.50||52-week high||$1,315.00|
|Prev. close||$718.52||52-week low||$159.54|
|Day high||$726.50||Avg. volume||824,968|
|50-day MA||$669.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$654.93||Market Cap||7.08B|
MicroStrategy Incorporated - (MSTR) Company Bio
MicroStrategy designs, develops, markets, and sells enterprise-ready analytics, mobile, and security software platforms worldwide. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MSTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSTR Latest Social Stream
View Full MSTR Social Stream
Latest MSTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICROSTRATEGY Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSTR as an investment opportunity.
Source: Adobe/monticellllo The returns for shareholders in two popular proxies for the bitcoin (BTC) price, namely MicroStrategy (MSTR) and the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), have fallen well behind those of spot bitcoin holders this year, with some speculating that the two investment vehicles are no longer needed now that bitcoin ETFs exist. Year-to-date, MicroStrategys share The post MicroStrategys and Grayscale Bitcoin Trusts Shares Now Compete with ETFs appeared first on Bitcoins Channel .
MicroStrategys founder Michael Saylor is considered one of the most vocal and enthusiastic proponents of the cryptocurrency. His supportive words have also translated into action over the past year, with his company going on to acquire 114,042 BTC in a series of buying sprees that began in August last year. Since his holdings have almost 
MicroStrategy Inc (MSTR) fell 2.7% on Tuesday during the launch of the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BITO). MicroStrategy, which made bitcoin acquisition a second mandate earlier this year, had since become a sort of bitcoin-proxy investment for investors looking for exposure to crypto. With a bitcoin ETF now available, it is unclear whether the stock  The post MicroStrategy Stock Falls as Bitcoin ETF Launches appeared first on ETF Trends .
MicroStrategy (MSTR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MicroStrategy gives investors indirect exposure to bitcoin.
MSTR Price Returns