MicroStrategy Incorporated - (MSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
MSTR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MSTR is currently 130.81, higher than 95.67% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 451.8%, MICROSTRATEGY Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.4% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MSTR is more volatile than 97.62% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MICROSTRATEGY Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MOG.A, ELSE, QBAK, PEN, and MTLS.
- MSTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MICROSTRATEGY Inc's official web site, go to www.microstrategy.com.
MSTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$750.41||52-week high||$1,315.00|
|Prev. close||$731.61||52-week low||$90.00|
|Day high||$804.06||Avg. volume||1,223,958|
|50-day MA||$617.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$272.89||Market Cap||7.19B|
MicroStrategy Incorporated - (MSTR) Company Bio
MicroStrategy designs, develops, markets, and sells enterprise-ready analytics, mobile, and security software platforms worldwide. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
MSTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSTR Latest Social Stream
View Full MSTR Social Stream
Latest MSTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICROSTRATEGY Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSTR as an investment opportunity.
Seasoned trader and hedge fund manager Willy Woo indicated the exact date that "decoupling" occurred – and what that has to do with MicroStrategy's Bitcoin (BTC) bet
MicroStrategy plans to continue raising additional capital and using excess cash to buy even more Bitcoin, said CEO Michael Saylor.
Last trading sessions were painful for the flagship firm of the ongoing corporate-led crypto craze, MicroStrategy Incorporated (MSTR)
On Tuesday, Feb. 23, Tesla’s stock dropped to the lowest it had traded since September, around $619. As of going to print, it seems to have found support around $720. The day prior, Monday, Feb. 22, MicroStrategy’s opening stock price gapped down to $870, from a close of $962 on Friday, Feb. 19., a drop of 9.5%. … Continued The post MicroStrategy, Square and Tesla Capitalizes on the Recent BTC Price Dip appeared first on BeInCrypto .
MSTR Price Returns
Continue Researching MSTRWant to do more research on MICROSTRATEGY Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!