MicroStrategy Incorporated - (MSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSTR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MSTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.36% of US stocks.
- MSTR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MSTR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
MSTR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MICROSTRATEGY Inc is higher than 93.66% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,639.4%, MICROSTRATEGY Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.75% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MICROSTRATEGY Inc is reporting a growth rate of -517.33%; that's higher than only 3.85% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MICROSTRATEGY Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SHAK, BECN, JBLU, BJRI, and RL.
- Visit MSTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.microstrategy.com.
MSTR Valuation Summary
- MSTR's price/earnings ratio is -41.1; this is 204.31% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MSTR's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.8.
- MSTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSTR.
MSTR Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -80.62%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.13%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -26.11%.
The table below shows MSTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$646.52||52-week high||$1,315.00|
|Prev. close||$626.01||52-week low||$121.83|
|Day high||$651.84||Avg. volume||876,603|
|50-day MA||$565.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$534.14||Market Cap||6.30B|
MicroStrategy Incorporated - (MSTR) Company Bio
MicroStrategy designs, develops, markets, and sells enterprise-ready analytics, mobile, and security software platforms worldwide. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
MSTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for MICROSTRATEGY Inc. To summarize, we found that MICROSTRATEGY Inc ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MSTR, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 71. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 9.14% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- MICROSTRATEGY Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 30 -- greater than 90.45% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- MICROSTRATEGY Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -85.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 1.67% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MSTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSTR Latest Social Stream
View Full MSTR Social Stream
Latest MSTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICROSTRATEGY Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSTR as an investment opportunity.
Actual results may differ materially from these forward-looking statements due to various important factors, including risk factors discussed in our most recent 10-Q filed with the SEC. Reconciliation showing GAAP versus non-GAAP results are available in our earnings release and presentation, which were issued today and are available on our website at www.microstrategy.com.
MicroStrategy Incorporated (MSTR) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Jeremy Price - Senior Vice President of Financial Planning and Analysis and Head of Investor Relations Michael Saylor - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Phong Le - President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call...
Shares of cryptocurrency stocks jumped sharply this week, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence, as cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) made a sharp recovery. Bitcoin jumped on reports over the weekend that Amazon was looking to accept the cryptocurrency as early as this year for retail orders. Bitcoin rose 15.7% between the close of trading a week ago Friday to early this Friday and reached over $40,000 during the week.
The following slide deck was published by MicroStrategy Incorporated in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
MicroStrategy (MSTR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 135.62% and 4.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MSTR Price Returns