MicroStrategy Incorporated - (MSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
MSTR Stock Summary
- MSTR's current price/earnings ratio is 61.83, which is higher than 88.81% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MICROSTRATEGY Inc is higher than 91.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- MICROSTRATEGY Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MICROSTRATEGY Inc are AMOT, CMTL, SCL, OSTK, and SCWX.
- MSTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MICROSTRATEGY Inc's official web site, go to www.microstrategy.com.
MSTR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.81||52-week high||$158.90|
|Prev. close||$150.47||52-week low||$115.50|
|Day high||$150.89||Avg. volume||103,654|
|50-day MA||$149.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$142.38||Market Cap||1.51B|
MicroStrategy Incorporated - (MSTR) Company Bio
MicroStrategy designs, develops, markets, and sells enterprise-ready analytics, mobile, and security software platforms worldwide. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Tysons Corner, Virginia.