MicroStrategy Incorporated - (MSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSTR POWR Grades
- MSTR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 53.31% of US stocks.
- MSTR's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MSTR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.8% of US stocks).
MSTR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MSTR is currently 62.54, higher than 92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 291.06%, MICROSTRATEGY Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.98% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MICROSTRATEGY Inc is reporting a growth rate of 3,820.41%; that's higher than 99.27% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MICROSTRATEGY Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BTX, RFL, CCMP, AGI, and AGFS.
- Visit MSTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.microstrategy.com.
MSTR Valuation Summary
- MSTR's price/sales ratio is 13.5; this is 154.72% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MSTR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.4.
- MSTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 12.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSTR.
MSTR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.98%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 2.04%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -80.62%.
The table below shows MSTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MSTR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.81% of graded US stocks.
- MSTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.213 -- ranking 478th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AL, MIGI, and PRAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MSTR.
The table below shows MSTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MSTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$216.10||52-week high||$891.38|
|Prev. close||$198.12||52-week low||$134.09|
|Day high||$220.71||Avg. volume||650,692|
|50-day MA||$370.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$535.35||Market Cap||2.44B|
MicroStrategy Incorporated - (MSTR) Company Bio
MicroStrategy designs, develops, markets, and sells enterprise-ready analytics, mobile, and security software platforms worldwide. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MSTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSTR Latest Social Stream
View Full MSTR Social Stream
Latest MSTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICROSTRATEGY Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSTR as an investment opportunity.
Many stocks that may seem attractive are actually still overvalued.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of MicroStrategy Incorporated ( NASDAQ:MSTR ) by...
MicroStrategy (MSTR) appears likely to continue to follow Bitcoin (BTC-USD), and with some leverage to its capricious price changes. If Bitcoin can maintain its recent strength and continue to appreciate, it appears somewhat likely that MicroStrategy could undergo a short squeeze. For these reasons, MSTR appears a reasonable speculation here,...
No summary available.
The company said it held 125,051 bitcoins as of Feb. 14, the same as at the beginning of the month.
MSTR Price Returns