Arcelor Mittal NY Registry Shares NEW (MT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- MT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
MT Stock Summary
- ArcelorMittal's market capitalization of $35,004,987,637 is ahead of 92% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of ArcelorMittal's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- MT's price/sales ratio is 0.66; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 13.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VLO, DPZ, KHC, CENX, and ABEV.
- MT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ArcelorMittal's official web site, go to corporate.arcelormittal.com.
MT Valuation Summary
- MT's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 69.57% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- MT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MT.
MT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 90.78%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -29.94%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 74.4%.
The table below shows MT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.85% of graded US stocks.
- MT's asset turnover comes in at 0.627 -- ranking 31st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.83||52-week high||$36.58|
|Prev. close||$32.39||52-week low||$13.40|
|Day high||$32.91||Avg. volume||4,734,997|
|50-day MA||$32.23||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$29.56||Market Cap||33.91B|
Arcelor Mittal NY Registry Shares NEW (MT) Company Bio
ArcelorMittal is a steel and mining company which produces flat steel products, including sheet and plate, and long steel products, including bars, rods and structural shapes, as well as various types of mining products, including iron ore lump, fines, concentrate and sinter feed, coking, pulverized coal injection and thermal coal. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Luxembourg.
Most Popular Stories View All
MT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MT Latest Social Stream
View Full MT Social Stream
Latest MT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ArcelorMittal that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MT as an investment opportunity.
ArcelorMittal (MT) closed the most recent trading day at $32.13, moving +0.66% from the previous trading session.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
GGAL, MT, and SBOW made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on October 14, 2021.
ArcelorMittal (MT) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
No summary available.
MT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|