ArcelorMittal ADR (MT): Price and Financial Metrics
MT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.82||52-week high||$33.42|
|Prev. close||$25.56||52-week low||$19.25|
|Day high||$26.95||Avg. volume||2,646,752|
|50-day MA||$27.78||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$26.47||Market Cap||21.60B|
MT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MT is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.07% of US stocks).
MT Stock Summary
- MT's current price/earnings ratio is 2.23, which is higher than just 3.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ARCELORMITTAL is higher than just 9.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- MT's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 8.92% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCELORMITTAL, a group of peers worth examining would be L, FMX, HRL, SJM, and CCEP.
- Visit MT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.arcelormittal.com.
MT Valuation Summary
- MT's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 75% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MT.
MT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.72%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -22.44%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 101.01%.
The table below shows MT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.59% of graded US stocks.
- MT's asset turnover comes in at 0.627 -- ranking 32nd of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ArcelorMittal ADR (MT) Company Bio
ArcelorMittal S.A. is a Luxembourgian multinational steel manufacturing corporation headquartered in Luxembourg City. It was formed in 2006 from the takeover and merger of Arcelor by Indian-owned Mittal Steel. ArcelorMittal is the second largest steel producer in the world, with an annual crude steel production of 88 million metric tonnes as of 2022. It is ranked 197th in the 2022 Fortune Global 500 ranking of the world's largest corporations. Its employees directly and indirectly 200,000 market capital is $25 billion. Total assets $100 billion. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MT Latest Social Stream
View Full MT Social Stream
Latest MT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCELORMITTAL that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MT as an investment opportunity.
What Makes ArcelorMittal (MT) Stock a Solid Choice Right Now
ArcelorMittal (MT) gains on improved market conditions, expansion of its steel-making capacity and cost-improvement actions.
ArcelorMittal South Africa Limited's (JSE:ACL) top owners are public companies with 69% stake, while 15% is held by individual investors
Key Insights Significant control over ArcelorMittal South Africa by public companies implies that the general public...
Mandatory conversion of ArcelorMittal outstanding 5.50% mandatorily convertible subordinated notes due 18 May 2023
19 May 2023, 18:45 CET ArcelorMittal (‘the Company’) announces that upon mandatory conversion of the 24,290,025 outstanding 5.50% Mandatorily Convertible Subordinated Notes due 18 May 2023, it delivered a total of 57,057,991 treasury shares on 19 May 2023. The Company’s updated shareholding structure is available on https://corporate.arcelormittal.com/investors/corporate-governance/shareholding-structure. ENDS About ArcelorMittal ArcelorMittal is the world's leading steel company, with a presenc
Is ArcelorMittal (MT) Stock Outpacing Its Basic Materials Peers This Year?
Here is how ArcelorMittal (MT) and Ryerson Holding (RYI) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Zacks.com featured highlights Barnes Group, International Group, ArcelorMittal, KB Home and Pampa Energia
Barnes Group, International Group, ArcelorMittal, KB Home and Pampa Energia are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
MT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MTWant to do more research on ArcelorMittal's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ArcelorMittal (MT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ArcelorMittal (MT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ArcelorMittal (MT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...