Arcelor Mittal NY Registry Shares NEW (MT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MT POWR Grades
- MT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- MT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 48.63% of US stocks).
MT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $31,535,830,171, ArcelorMittal has a greater market value than 91.01% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ArcelorMittal's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- MT's price/sales ratio is 0.59; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 12.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ArcelorMittal are VLO, DPZ, RYAAY, ABEV, and CZR.
- Visit MT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.arcelormittal.com.
MT Valuation Summary
- MT's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 69.57% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- MT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MT.
MT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -46.07%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 50.74%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -16.21%.
The table below shows MT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.59% of graded US stocks.
- MT's asset turnover comes in at 0.627 -- ranking 32nd of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.87||52-week high||$36.58|
|Prev. close||$29.18||52-week low||$18.15|
|Day high||$28.05||Avg. volume||4,629,820|
|50-day MA||$31.11||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$30.70||Market Cap||27.39B|
Arcelor Mittal NY Registry Shares NEW (MT) Company Bio
ArcelorMittal is a steel and mining company which produces flat steel products, including sheet and plate, and long steel products, including bars, rods and structural shapes, as well as various types of mining products, including iron ore lump, fines, concentrate and sinter feed, coking, pulverized coal injection and thermal coal. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Luxembourg.
Most Popular Stories View All
MT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MT Latest Social Stream
View Full MT Social Stream
Latest MT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ArcelorMittal that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MT as an investment opportunity.
18 November 2021, 10:30 CET With reference to Article 19(3) of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (Market Abuse Regulations), ArcelorMittal announces that a notification of a share transaction by a Designated Person (i.e. Directors or Executive Officers) is available in the Luxembourg Stock Exchange’s electronic database OAM on https://www.bourse.lu/home and on ArcelorMittal’s web site https://corporate.arcelormittal.com und
ArcelorMittal announces closing of its fourth share buyback program and the launch of a fifth US$1 billion share buyback program
17 November 2021, 14:15 CET ArcelorMittal (the ‘Company’) today announces that it has completed the fourth share buyback program announced on 29 July 2021 under the authorization given by the annual general meeting of shareholders of 8 June 2021 (the ‘2021 AGM Authorization’). By market close on 16 November 2021, ArcelorMittal had repurchased 67,404,066 shares for a total value of €1,881,270,528.80 (equivalent to US$2,199,999,614.74) at an approximate average price per share of €27.9103. All det
ArcelorMittal (MT) delivered mixed Q3 2021 results, characterized by the highest net income and lowest debt since 2008. A strong pricing environment mostly supported the results as the company also focused on improving its safety performance. ArcelorMittal is a steel manufacturer and mining company with operations in North and South America. The company produces steel products catering to the needs of various industries, from automotive, to construction and energy. (See Top Smart Score Stocks on TipRanks) Q3 Results Sales in the quarter totaled $20.23 billion, up from $13.27 billion delivered the same quarter last year. However, it missed consensus estimates of $21.86 billion. Net income attributable to shareholders increased to $4.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
ArcelorMittal (MT) benefits from a strong steel pricing environment in the third quarter, resulting in the highest net income since 2008.
MT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|