Arcelor Mittal NY Registry Shares NEW (MT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.22% of US stocks.
- MT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
MT Stock Summary
- MT has a higher market value than 92.88% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $37,058,383,022.
- Of note is the ratio of ArcelorMittal's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- MT's price/sales ratio is 0.7; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 14.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOLD, WMB, MPC, KMI, and OKE.
- Visit MT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.arcelormittal.com.
MT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, MT's price/sales ratio is 64.71% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- MT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 29.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MT.
MT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -141.2%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 12.11%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 91.01%.
The table below shows MT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.34||52-week high||$35.45|
|Prev. close||$34.91||52-week low||$11.28|
|Day high||$35.09||Avg. volume||5,025,715|
|50-day MA||$31.69||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$25.80||Market Cap||34.75B|
Arcelor Mittal NY Registry Shares NEW (MT) Company Bio
ArcelorMittal is a steel and mining company which produces flat steel products, including sheet and plate, and long steel products, including bars, rods and structural shapes, as well as various types of mining products, including iron ore lump, fines, concentrate and sinter feed, coking, pulverized coal injection and thermal coal. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Luxembourg.
MT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for ArcelorMittal with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that ArcelorMittal ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for ArcelorMittal ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of ArcelorMittal over the past 4.04 years is 0.54%; that's better than 83.58% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- ArcelorMittal's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 43 -- greater than 93.88% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MT Latest Social Stream
View Full MT Social Stream
Latest MT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ArcelorMittal that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MT as an investment opportunity.
Investors searching for hot stocks to buy or watch should check out IBD Screen Of The Day, a column that focuses on top ideas near buy points.
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, ArcelorMittal (MT) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
MT earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
30 July 2021, 22:00 CET ArcelorMittal (the ‘Company) has today published its half-year report for the six-month period ended 30 June 2021. The report is available on http://corporate.arcelormittal.com/ under Investors > Financial reports > Half-year reports, and on the electronic database of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange (www.bourse.lu/). The report has also been filed on Form 6-K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and is available on http://corporate.arcelormittal.com/ under
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
MT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|