Arcelor Mittal NY Registry Shares NEW (MT): Price and Financial Metrics
MT Stock Summary
- MT's current price/earnings ratio is 3.21, which is higher than just 2.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- MT's price/sales ratio is 0.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 6.86% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MT has reported earnings growth of 154.91%, putting it ahead of 92.61% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAG, SBS, CX, WU, and HST.
- MT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ArcelorMittal's official web site, go to corporate.arcelormittal.com.
MT Stock Price Chart More Charts
MT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.40||52-week high||$24.24|
|Prev. close||$15.62||52-week low||$12.53|
|Day high||$15.72||Avg. volume||2,674,019|
|50-day MA||$17.10||Dividend yield||1.1%|
|200-day MA||$16.59||Market Cap||15.55B|
Arcelor Mittal NY Registry Shares NEW (MT) Company Bio
ArcelorMittal is a steel and mining company which produces flat steel products, including sheet and plate, and long steel products, including bars, rods and structural shapes, as well as various types of mining products, including iron ore lump, fines, concentrate and sinter feed, coking, pulverized coal injection and thermal coal. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Luxembourg.