ArcelorMittal ADR (MT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.01 years, MT has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 21.45%.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EGO, TRP, LXP, CHCT and MUSA.
MT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding ArcelorMittal, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 85.7% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for ArcelorMittal are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 95.5% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for ArcelorMittal, its beta is lower than 3.54% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, MT boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 97.74% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MT Dividend Chart
MT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|