MMTec, Inc. (MTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MTC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.63% of US stocks).
MTC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $34,414,400, MMTec Inc has a greater market value than merely 4.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,159.09%, MMTec Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.54% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MTC's revenue has grown 350.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.69% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MMTec Inc are VVNT, DHIL, NETE, ADV, and UAVS.
- MTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MMTec Inc's official web site, go to www.51mm.com.
MTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MTC's price/sales ratio is 820.75% higher, now standing at 48.8.
- MTC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 116.6 over the prior 32 months.
- Over the past 32 months, MTC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 116.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTC.
MTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.35||52-week high||$5.94|
|Prev. close||$1.37||52-week low||$0.84|
|Day high||$1.37||Avg. volume||848,612|
|50-day MA||$1.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.90||Market Cap||33.91M|
MMTec, Inc. (MTC) Company Bio
MMTec, Inc. engages in the provision of internet-based technology services and solutions to the Chinese language speaking hedge and mutual funds, registered investment advisors, proprietary trading groups, and brokerage firms involving in securities market transactions and settlements. Its platforms include ETN Counter Business System, the PTN Private Fund Investment Management System, the Personal Mobile Transaction Client System, the PC Transaction Client System, the Individual and Institutional Integrated Account Management System, and the Quantitative Investment Transaction Platform. The company was founded in June 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTC Latest Social Stream
View Full MTC Social Stream
Latest MTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MMTec Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTC as an investment opportunity.
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
MMTEC, Inc. (NASDAQ: MTC) ("MMTEC", "we", "our" or the "Company"), a China based technology company that provides access to the U.S. financial markets, today announced its unaudited financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2021.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
So what did the stock market do today?
Investors looking for the next big cryptocurrency should turn to healthcare tokens, thanks to the growing popularity of vaccine passports.
MTC Price Returns