MMTec, Inc. (MTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $2,886,041, MMTEC INC has a greater market value than merely 0.33% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MMTEC INC comes in at 149.6%, a number that bests 94.48% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MTC is more volatile than 97.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MMTEC INC are HURN, SIDU, IPI, NTIP, and ANY.
- MTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MMTEC INC's official web site, go to www.51mm.com.
MTC Valuation Summary
- MTC's price/earnings ratio is -0.4; this is 101.56% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 49 months, MTC's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTC.
MTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.93||52-week high||$8.29|
|Prev. close||$0.92||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$0.95||Avg. volume||86,006|
|50-day MA||$0.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.32||Market Cap||2.90M|
MMTec, Inc. (MTC) Company Bio
MMTec, Inc. engages in the provision of internet-based technology services and solutions to the Chinese language speaking hedge and mutual funds, registered investment advisors, proprietary trading groups, and brokerage firms involving in securities market transactions and settlements. Its platforms include ETN Counter Business System, the PTN Private Fund Investment Management System, the Personal Mobile Transaction Client System, the PC Transaction Client System, the Individual and Institutional Integrated Account Management System, and the Quantitative Investment Transaction Platform. The company was founded in June 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTC Latest Social Stream
View Full MTC Social Stream
Latest MTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MMTEC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTC as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: Rumble (RUM) +16%. Sumo Logic (SUMO) +11%
MMTEC, Inc. ("MMTEC" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MTC) filed an Amended and Restated Memorandum and Articles of Association with the Registrar of Corporate Affairs of the British Virgin Islands to increase the maximum number of shares that the Company is authorized to issue from 50,000,000 to 5,000,000,000. This change to the Company's authorized capital became effective upon the Registrar of Corporate Affairs's acceptance of the Amended and Restated Memorandum and Articles of Association on Octob
MMTEC, Inc. (NASDAQ: MTC) ("MMTEC", "we", "our" or the "Company"), a China based technology company that provides access to the U.S. financial markets, today announced its unaudited financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2022.
MMTEC, Inc. ("MMTEC" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MTC) entered into a common stock purchase agreement (the "Purchase Agreement"), with VG Master Fund SPC ("Investor"), under which, subject to specified terms and conditions, the Company may sell to Investor up to $6.0 million of shares of common stock, par value $0.01 per share, from time to time during the term of the Purchase Agreement.
The major indexes are strengthening their morning gains into the afternoon as they look to snap two-day losing streaks.
MTC Price Returns