MMTec, Inc. (MTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTC Stock Summary
- MMTec Inc's market capitalization of $15,624,640 is ahead of only 1.87% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,159.09%, MMTec Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.56% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MTC's revenue has grown 350.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.68% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PED, GRIL, EVA, DHIL, and WMS.
- MTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MMTec Inc's official web site, go to www.51mm.com.
MTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MTC's price/sales ratio is 820.75% higher, now standing at 48.8.
- MTC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 116.6 over the prior 32 months.
- Over the past 32 months, MTC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 116.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTC.
MTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.40||52-week high||$2.54|
|Prev. close||$0.39||52-week low||$0.24|
|Day high||$0.45||Avg. volume||199,602|
|50-day MA||$0.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.95||Market Cap||12.55M|
MMTec, Inc. (MTC) Company Bio
MMTec, Inc. engages in the provision of internet-based technology services and solutions to the Chinese language speaking hedge and mutual funds, registered investment advisors, proprietary trading groups, and brokerage firms involving in securities market transactions and settlements. Its platforms include ETN Counter Business System, the PTN Private Fund Investment Management System, the Personal Mobile Transaction Client System, the PC Transaction Client System, the Individual and Institutional Integrated Account Management System, and the Quantitative Investment Transaction Platform. The company was founded in June 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTC Latest Social Stream
View Full MTC Social Stream
Latest MTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MMTec Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTC as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investor!
MMTEC, Inc. (NASDAQ: MTC) ("MMTEC", "we", "our" or the "Company"), a China-based technology company that provides access to the U.S. financial markets, today announced that on January 26, 2022,t he Company received a notification letter (the "Notification Letter") from the Listings Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") regarding a failure to meet Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirements. The Notification Letter informed the Company that the minimum closing bid price
Good morning, trader!
MMTEC, Inc. (NASDAQ: MTC) ("MMTEC", "we", "our" or the "Company"), a China-based technology company that provides access to the U.S. financial markets, today announced that on December 20, 2021, it had entered into a Securities Purchase Agreement (the "Purchase Agreement") with a single investor (the "Investor") pursuant to which the Investor will make a $2.0 million investment in the Company in a Regulation S private placement. Under the terms of the Purchase Agreement, the Investor will purcha
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
MTC Price Returns