MMTec, Inc. (MTC): Price and Financial Metrics
MTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.76||52-week high||$8.29|
|Prev. close||$0.73||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$0.77||Avg. volume||1,047,388|
|50-day MA||$1.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.24||Market Cap||64.40M|
MTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTC POWR Grades
- MTC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 57 days.
- MTC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.2% of US stocks).
MTC Stock Summary
- MTC's price/sales ratio is 61.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.8% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.14 for MMTEC INC; that's greater than it is for merely 10.98% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MMTEC INC's share price is greater than that of 89.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MMTEC INC are VRA, JVA, JFU, NPK, and XELB.
- Visit MTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.51mm.com.
MTC Valuation Summary
- MTC's EV/EBIT ratio is -11.7; this is 155.32% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 53 months, MTC's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTC.
MMTec, Inc. (MTC) Company Bio
MMTec, Inc. engages in the provision of internet-based technology services and solutions to the Chinese language speaking hedge and mutual funds, registered investment advisors, proprietary trading groups, and brokerage firms involving in securities market transactions and settlements. Its platforms include ETN Counter Business System, the PTN Private Fund Investment Management System, the Personal Mobile Transaction Client System, the PC Transaction Client System, the Individual and Institutional Integrated Account Management System, and the Quantitative Investment Transaction Platform. The company was founded in June 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTC Latest Social Stream
View Full MTC Social Stream
Latest MTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MMTEC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTC as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out the latest news traders need to know about on Thursday!
Is MMTec (NASDAQ:MTC) In A Good Position To Invest In Growth?
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although...
7 Cheap Stocks That Are Worth Your Attention
Finding cheap stocks that are worth an investment can be tricky, but the Portfolio Grader is a tool you can use to narrow the field.
Regional bank stocks continue to see declines amid SVB crash
Yahoo Finance Live’s Julie Hyman breaks down how regional bank stocks are performing following the failure of Silicon Valley Bank.
MMTEC, INC. ANNOUNCES RELOCATION OF OPERTIONS FROM BEIJING TO HONG KONG
MMTEC, Inc. ("MMTEC" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MTC) announced that commencing March 6, 2023, the Company will relocate its operations from Beijing to Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. The Company's subsidiary, MM Future Technology Limited, a Hong Kong incorporated limited company, will assume all operations previously performed by the Company's subsidiary, Gujia (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. ("Gujia"). Gujia will continue to perform certain the technical research & development.
MTC Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...