MMTec, Inc. (MTC): Price and Financial Metrics
MTC Stock Summary
- MTC's went public 1.48 years ago, making it older than merely 2.17% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 134.93, MMTec Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.84% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MMTec Inc comes in at 646.96%, a number that bests 98.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LCNB, LARK, GSH, RVSB, and BANF.
- Visit MTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.51mm.com.
MTC Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
MTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.35||52-week high||$19.55|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$0.64|
|Day high||$1.44||Avg. volume||510,781|
|50-day MA||$1.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.90||Market Cap||27.09M|
MMTec, Inc. (MTC) Company Bio
MMTec, Inc. engages in the provision of internet-based technology services and solutions to the Chinese language speaking hedge and mutual funds, registered investment advisors, proprietary trading groups, and brokerage firms involving in securities market transactions and settlements. Its platforms include ETN Counter Business System, the PTN Private Fund Investment Management System, the Personal Mobile Transaction Client System, the PC Transaction Client System, the Individual and Institutional Integrated Account Management System, and the Quantitative Investment Transaction Platform. The company was founded in June 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.