Match Group Inc. (MTCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTCH POWR Grades
- MTCH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 74.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTCH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MTCH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
MTCH Stock Summary
- MATCH GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.04% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 133, MATCH GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.4% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- MTCH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.85% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MATCH GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PCRX, ROVR, ATY, NABL, and STAA.
- Visit MTCH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iac.com.
MTCH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MTCH's EV/EBIT ratio is 305.73% higher, now standing at 77.9.
- MTCH's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTCH.
MTCH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.62%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.89%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -44.73%.
The table below shows MTCH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTCH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTCH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.28% of graded US stocks.
- MTCH's asset turnover comes in at 0.802 -- ranking 148th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SAH, HZO, and AN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTCH.
The table below shows MTCH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.66||52-week high||$121.49|
|Prev. close||$51.78||52-week low||$38.64|
|Day high||$54.13||Avg. volume||3,553,717|
|50-day MA||$45.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.04||Market Cap||14.99B|
Match Group Inc. (MTCH) Company Bio
Match Group, Inc. is an American internet and technology company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It owns and operates the largest global portfolio of popular online dating services including Tinder, Match.com, Meetic, OkCupid, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, Ship, and OurTime, totalling over 45 global dating companies. The company was owned by parent company IAC and in 2019, the company had 9.283 million subscribers, of which 4.554 million were in North America. Japan is the company's second largest market, after the United States. In July 2020, Match Group became a separate, public company. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MTCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTCH Latest Social Stream
View Full MTCH Social Stream
Latest MTCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MATCH GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTCH as an investment opportunity.
Match Group (MTCH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
First-Ever Dating-App Led Research Study of Hispanics in College Reveals Concerns on Inflation, Direction of Country; Shows Ever Growing Impact of Online Dating
Chispa, the #1 dating app made for US Latinx, released the results of its first-ever study of Hispanics in college, conducted in Q3 and Q4 2022 in partnership with Dr. Jake Beniflah, the founder of The Center for Multicultural Science, a non-partisan think tank focused on multicultural marketing. From the impacts of inflation on dating to reproductive rights, this study highlights the issues that affect Hispanic Gen Zs and gives a look towards the future by the Latine community.
Match Group is betting you can’t put a price on true love. The dating giant will be launching a new premium tier for its relationship app Hinge this quarter, a spokesperson for Match confirmed to The Wall Street Journal on Monday. The spokesperson also confirmed Match is testing subscribers’ interest in a new superpremium tier for its most popular dating app, Tinder.
Remember all the beat-up stocks investors wrote off last year? In an interesting twist, last year's worst stocks are turning into the first.
By Denny Jacob Match Group Inc. shares edged up 5.5% to $50.48 following news that a higher priced membership tier for its Hinge dating app is being tested….
MTCH Price Returns