Match Group Inc. (MTCH): Price and Financial Metrics
MTCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.73||52-week high||$87.46|
|Prev. close||$38.97||52-week low||$30.73|
|Day high||$39.45||Avg. volume||4,649,832|
|50-day MA||$35.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.94||Market Cap||10.78B|
MTCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTCH POWR Grades
- MTCH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.32% of US stocks.
- MTCH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MTCH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
MTCH Stock Summary
- MTCH has a market capitalization of $9,459,311,711 -- more than approximately 83.77% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MTCH is -9.5 -- better than just 1.84% of US stocks.
- MTCH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.51% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MATCH GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VAPO, SQSP, BBLN, BYND, and SHCR.
- MTCH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MATCH GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.iac.com.
MTCH Valuation Summary
- MTCH's price/earnings ratio is 31.3; this is 17.45% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MTCH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 17.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTCH.
MTCH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -67.68%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -28.79%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -44.73%.
The table below shows MTCH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTCH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTCH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.28% of graded US stocks.
- MTCH's asset turnover comes in at 0.802 -- ranking 148th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SAH, HZO, and AN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTCH.
The table below shows MTCH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTCH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MTCH, see our MTCH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$174.39||Average Broker Recommendation||1.53 (Moderate Buy)|
Match Group Inc. (MTCH) Company Bio
Match Group, Inc. is an American internet and technology company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It owns and operates the largest global portfolio of popular online dating services including Tinder, Match.com, Meetic, OkCupid, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, Ship, and OurTime, totalling over 45 global dating companies. The company was owned by parent company IAC and in 2019, the company had 9.283 million subscribers, of which 4.554 million were in North America. Japan is the company's second largest market, after the United States. In July 2020, Match Group became a separate, public company. (Source:Wikipedia)
MTCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTCH Latest Social Stream
View Full MTCH Social Stream
Latest MTCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MATCH GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTCH as an investment opportunity.
Taking Swipes At Online Dating
In early May, the US Center for Disease Control declared the end of the coronavirus public health emergency. But just a couple days earlier, the US...
2 Under-the-Radar Tech Companies That Will Benefit From the AI Boom
These product leaders will create more value for consumers as they harness the power of artificial intelligence.
Bernard Kim Bought 184% More Shares In Match Group \
Match Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MTCH ) shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that the CEO...
Why Is MercadoLibre (MELI) Up 3.7% Since Last Earnings Report?
MercadoLibre (MELI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Are Investors Undervaluing Match Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:MTCH) By 48%?
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Match Group fair value estimate is US$73.48 Match Group is...
MTCH Price Returns
Continue Researching MTCHWant to see what other sources are saying about Match Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Match Group Inc (MTCH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Match Group Inc (MTCH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Match Group Inc (MTCH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...