Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. (MTD): Price and Financial Metrics
MTD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $26,394,917,180, Mettler Toledo International Inc has a greater market value than 91.13% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MTD is 10.91 -- better than 97.03% of US stocks.
- MTD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 459.17 -- higher than 91.8% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mettler Toledo International Inc are XYL, FTV, TFX, GNRC, and CHT.
- MTD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mettler Toledo International Inc's official web site, go to www.mt.com.
MTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,123.70||52-week high||$1,271.67|
|Prev. close||$1,127.60||52-week low||$579.40|
|Day high||$1,130.51||Avg. volume||121,673|
|50-day MA||$1,179.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,004.67||Market Cap||26.30B|
Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. (MTD) Company Bio
Mettler-Toledo International is a provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. The Company is also a provider in analytical instruments for use in life science, reaction engineering and real-time analytic systems used in drug and chemical compound development and process analytics instruments used for in-line measurement in production processes. As well, the company supplies inspection systems used in production and packaging for food, pharmaceutical and other industries. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
MTD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mettler Toledo International Inc. To summarize, we found that Mettler Toledo International Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mettler Toledo International Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 20.39 -- which is good for besting 82.57% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 5% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 17.43% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- MTD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTD Latest Social Stream
View Full MTD Social Stream
Latest MTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mettler Toledo International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTD as an investment opportunity.
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE:MTD) Insider La Guerroniere Marc De Sells 6,000 Shares of Stock
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE:MTD) insider La Guerroniere Marc De sold 6,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Thursday, February 11th. The stock was sold at an average price of $1,202.28, for a total transaction of $7,213,680.00. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 10,796 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $12,979,814.88. […]
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE:MTD) CEO Oliver A. Filliol sold 5,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, February 9th. The stock was sold at an average price of $1,211.41, for a total transaction of $6,057,050.00. Following the completion of the sale, the chief executive officer now owns 23,531 shares of the […]
In this article, we discuss Billionaire Richard Chilton’s Top 10 Stock Picks. You can skip our discussion about Chilton’s investment philosophy, his hedge fund’s gains and history and go directly to Billionaire Richard Chilton’s Top 5 Stock Picks. Richard L. Chilton, Jr. established Chilton Investment Company in 1992 with the strategy of generating attractive returns […]
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (MTD) CEO Olivier Filliol on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (MTD) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 04, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Mary Finnegan - Head of IR Olivier Filliol - CEO Patrick Kaltenbach - CEO Designate Shawn Vadala - CFO Conference Call Participants Tycho Peterson - JPMorgan Derik De Bruin - Bank of America...
Mettler-Toledo's (MTD) fourth-quarter 2020 results reflect benefits from the well-performing Laboratory and Food Retail product lines amid the coronavirus-led headwinds.
MTD Price Returns
Continue Researching MTDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mettler Toledo International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!