Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. (MTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MTD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.77% of US stocks.
- MTD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- MTD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
MTD Stock Summary
- MTD has a market capitalization of $34,104,965,606 -- more than approximately 91.89% of US stocks.
- Mettler Toledo International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.03% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.59 for Mettler Toledo International Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mettler Toledo International Inc are CLX, CDW, KR, IT, and BBY.
- MTD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mettler Toledo International Inc's official web site, go to www.mt.com.
MTD Valuation Summary
- MTD's price/sales ratio is 10.3; this is 171.05% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MTD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.2 over the prior 243 months.
- MTD's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTD.
MTD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 49.42%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 14.36%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 101.41%.
The table below shows MTD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.34% of graded US stocks.
- MTD's asset turnover comes in at 1.182 -- ranking 6th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ASTC, INTT, and DHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTD.
The table below shows MTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,470.53||52-week high||$1,714.75|
|Prev. close||$1,469.07||52-week low||$1,033.40|
|Day high||$1,512.42||Avg. volume||116,210|
|50-day MA||$1,564.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,448.70||Market Cap||33.80B|
Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. (MTD) Company Bio
Mettler-Toledo International is a provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. The Company is also a provider in analytical instruments for use in life science, reaction engineering and real-time analytic systems used in drug and chemical compound development and process analytics instruments used for in-line measurement in production processes. As well, the company supplies inspection systems used in production and packaging for food, pharmaceutical and other industries. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTD Latest Social Stream
View Full MTD Social Stream
Latest MTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mettler Toledo International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTD as an investment opportunity.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE:MTD) today announced it will host a conference call to discuss the Company's quarterly results on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. To hear a live webcast of the call, visit www.mt.com/investors on the Company's website. A replay of the webcast will be available until February 14, 2022. METTLER TOLEDO (NYSE: MTD) is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We hav
Mettler-Toledo (MTD) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Mettler-Toledo (MTD) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. Announces Webcast of Presentation at the Virtual 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
Columbus, OH, Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE:MTD) today announced the webcast of its presentation at the Virtual 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, at 9:45 a.m Eastern Time. To hear a live webcast of the presentation, visit the investor relations page on the Company’s Web site at www.mt.com/investors. A replay of the webcast will be available for seven days. METTLER TOLEDO (NYSE: MTD) is a leading global supplier
Signaturefd LLC grew its holdings in shares of Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE:MTD) by 16.5% during the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 275 shares of the medical instruments suppliers stock after buying an additional 39 shares during the quarter. Signaturefd LLCs 
MTD Price Returns
Continue Researching MTDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mettler Toledo International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch