Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. (MTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MTD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MTD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
MTD Stock Summary
- Mettler Toledo International Inc's market capitalization of $31,609,646,875 is ahead of 91.78% of US-listed equities.
- Mettler Toledo International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.08% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mettler Toledo International Inc is higher than 87.78% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDW, FITB, ROK, IT, and CLX.
- MTD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mettler Toledo International Inc's official web site, go to www.mt.com.
MTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,349.92||52-week high||$1,367.89|
|Prev. close||$1,358.42||52-week low||$763.98|
|Day high||$1,367.89||Avg. volume||115,239|
|50-day MA||$1,279.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,149.14||Market Cap||31.41B|
Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. (MTD) Company Bio
Mettler-Toledo International is a provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. The Company is also a provider in analytical instruments for use in life science, reaction engineering and real-time analytic systems used in drug and chemical compound development and process analytics instruments used for in-line measurement in production processes. As well, the company supplies inspection systems used in production and packaging for food, pharmaceutical and other industries. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
MTD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MTD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mettler Toledo International Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MTD, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 22.54 -- which is good for besting 79.42% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 17.99% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- MTD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTD Latest Social Stream
View Full MTD Social Stream
Latest MTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mettler Toledo International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTD as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Container Weighing Systems Market 2021-28 surge promising growth with Avery Weigh-Tronix,Conductix-Wampfler,Mettler-Toledo International
This report studies the Container Weighing Systems Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Container Weighing Systems Market analysis segmented by companies, region, type 
Mettler-Toledo International, I with ticker code (MTD) have now 11 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 1410 and 1030 with the average target price sitting at 1267.45. Given that the stocks previous close was at 1274.87 this is indicating there is a potential downside of -.6%. The day 50 moving average is 1285.17 and the 200 moving average now moves to 1189.71. The market cap for the company is $29,210m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MTD" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Mettler-Toledo International Inc. manufactures and supplies precision instruments and services worldwide. It ope...
Mettler-Toledo International, I found using ticker (MTD) have now 11 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 1410 and 1030 with the average target price sitting at 1267.45. With the stocks previous close at 1281.71 this would imply there is a potential downside of -1.1%. There is a 50 day moving average of 1275.13 and the 200 day moving average is 1185.48. The market capitalisation for the company is $30,183m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MTD" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Mettler-Toledo International Inc. manufactures and supplies precision instruments and services worldwide. It operates in five seg...
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. Announces Webcast of Presentation at the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference
Columbus, OH, May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE:MTD) today announced the webcast of its presentation at the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference on Thursday, June 3, 2021, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. To hear a live webcast of the presentation, visit the investor relations page on the Company’s Web site at www.mt.com/investors. A replay of the webcast will be available for seven days. METTLER TOLEDO (NYSE: MTD) is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We have strong leadership positions in all of our businesses and believe we hold global number-one market positions in most of them. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for custome...
MTD Price Returns
Continue Researching MTDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mettler Toledo International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch