Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (MTD): Price and Financial Metrics
MTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,108.07||52-week high||$1,615.97|
|Prev. close||$1,118.24||52-week low||$1,065.55|
|Day high||$1,132.16||Avg. volume||120,371|
|50-day MA||$1,202.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,381.21||Market Cap||24.23B|
MTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTD POWR Grades
- MTD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MTD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.19% of US stocks).
MTD Stock Summary
- MTD has a higher market value than 91.51% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $24,051,955,745.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MTD is -44.08 -- better than only 0.5% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -78.79 for METTLER TOLEDO INTERNATIONAL INC; that's greater than it is for only 0.24% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to METTLER TOLEDO INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WAB, FTV, HPQ, TFX, and VTRS.
- MTD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit METTLER TOLEDO INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.mt.com.
MTD Valuation Summary
- MTD's price/sales ratio is 6.1; this is 221.05% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MTD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTD.
MTD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.97%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 32.24%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 47.46%.
The table below shows MTD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.34% of graded US stocks.
- MTD's asset turnover comes in at 1.182 -- ranking 6th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ASTC, INTT, and DHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTD.
The table below shows MTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (MTD) Company Bio
Mettler Toledo (NYSE: MTD) is a multinational manufacturer of scales and analytical instruments. It is the largest provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The company also provides various analytical instruments, process analytics instruments, and end-of-line inspection systems. The company operates worldwide with 70% of net sales, derived in equal parts, from Europe and from the Americas. Asian business is included in the remaining 30%. Mettler Toledo is headquartered in Switzerland and incorporated in the United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
MTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTD Latest Social Stream
View Full MTD Social Stream
Latest MTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about METTLER TOLEDO INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTD as an investment opportunity.
Delving into the financial metrics and competitive strengths that position Mettler-Toledo International Inc for market outperformance
A deep dive into the intrinsic value of Mettler-Toledo International (MTD) to determine if it's a worthy investment
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Key Insights The projected fair value for Mettler-Toledo International is US$1,052 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to...
COLUMBUS, Ohio, August 01, 2023--Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE: MTD) announced today that Dr. Wolfgang Wienand has been appointed to its Board of Directors, effective November 1st, 2023.
MTD Price Returns
Continue Researching MTDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mettler Toledo International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch