Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (MTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MTD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.24% of US stocks.
- MTD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MTD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
MTD Stock Summary
- MTD has a market capitalization of $32,458,775,717 -- more than approximately 91.47% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MTD is 21.69 -- better than 98.72% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.53 for Mettler Toledo International Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.66% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mettler Toledo International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CARR, XYL, PPG, ZBH, and TFX.
- Visit MTD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mt.com.
MTD Valuation Summary
- MTD's price/sales ratio is 10.3; this is 171.05% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MTD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.2 over the prior 243 months.
- MTD's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTD.
MTD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.52%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.7%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.13%.
The table below shows MTD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.34% of graded US stocks.
- MTD's asset turnover comes in at 1.182 -- ranking 6th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ASTC, INTT, and DHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTD.
The table below shows MTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,148.77||52-week high||$1,714.75|
|Prev. close||$1,146.02||52-week low||$1,082.78|
|Day high||$1,163.30||Avg. volume||134,040|
|50-day MA||$1,235.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,411.05||Market Cap||26.12B|
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (MTD) Company Bio
Mettler Toledo (NYSE: MTD) is a multinational manufacturer of scales and analytical instruments. It is the largest provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The company also provides various analytical instruments, process analytics instruments, and end-of-line inspection systems. The company operates worldwide with 70% of net sales, derived in equal parts, from Europe and from the Americas. Asian business is included in the remaining 30%. Mettler Toledo is headquartered in Switzerland and incorporated in the United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTD Latest Social Stream
View Full MTD Social Stream
Latest MTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mettler Toledo International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTD as an investment opportunity.
Mettler-Toledo International and Bruker are highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Instruments - Scientific industry participants like Mettler-Toledo (MTD) and Bruker (BRKR) are gaining from strong life science, pharmaceutical and academic end-market demand as well as rising healthcare spending.
Mettler-Toledo (MTD) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
No summary available.
Mettler-Toledo's (MTD) fourth-quarter 2021 results benefit from robust Laboratory and Industrial segments.
MTD Price Returns
Continue Researching MTDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mettler Toledo International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch