Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. (MTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MTD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTD is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- MTD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
MTD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $35,937,362,200, Mettler Toledo International Inc has a greater market value than 92.28% of US stocks.
- Mettler Toledo International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.46% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.49 for Mettler Toledo International Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.28% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mettler Toledo International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be XYL, CARR, PPG, GNRC, and BAX.
- Visit MTD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mt.com.
MTD Valuation Summary
- MTD's price/sales ratio is 10.3; this is 171.05% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MTD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.2 over the prior 243 months.
- MTD's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTD.
MTD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 101.41%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.11%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 119.61%.
The table below shows MTD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.41% of graded US stocks.
- MTD's asset turnover comes in at 1.182 -- ranking 6th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- DHR, INTT, and SENS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTD.
The table below shows MTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,545.18||52-week high||$1,626.62|
|Prev. close||$1,554.59||52-week low||$945.00|
|Day high||$1,559.20||Avg. volume||109,002|
|50-day MA||$1,517.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,293.73||Market Cap||35.72B|
Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. (MTD) Company Bio
Mettler-Toledo International is a provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. The Company is also a provider in analytical instruments for use in life science, reaction engineering and real-time analytic systems used in drug and chemical compound development and process analytics instruments used for in-line measurement in production processes. As well, the company supplies inspection systems used in production and packaging for food, pharmaceutical and other industries. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTD Latest Social Stream
View Full MTD Social Stream
Latest MTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mettler Toledo International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTD as an investment opportunity.
Major players in the tunable diode laser analyzer market are Emerson Electric Co. , Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Servomex, AMETEK Inc, ABB Ltd, Mettler-Toledo International Inc. , NEO monitors, Siemens AG, SpectraSensors, Focused Photonics, Norsk Elektro Optikk (NEO) Monitors AS, Unisearch Associates Inc, Axetris AG, and Boreal Laser Inc. Major players in the tunable diode laser analyzer market are Emerson Electric Co. , Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Servomex, AMETEK Inc, ABB Ltd, Mettler-Toledo International Inc. , NEO monitors, Siemens AG, SpectraSensors, Focused Photonics, Norsk Elektro Optikk (NEO) Monitors AS, Unisearch Associates Inc, Axetris AG, and Boreal Laser Inc.
Mettler-Toledo International, I with ticker code (MTD) now have 11 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 1640 and 1100 with the average target price sitting at 1428.18. Now with the previous closing price of 1552.67 this now indicates there is a potential downside of -8.0%. The 50 day MA is 1509.38 and the 200 moving average now moves to 1313.15. The company has a market cap of $36,275m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MTD" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Mettler-Toledo International Inc. manufactures and supplies precision instruments and services worldwide. It operates in five segments: U.S. O...
The Worldwide Healthcare Track and Trace Solutions Industry is Expected to Reach $3.7 Billion by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Healthcare Track and Trace Solutions Market 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global market for healthcare track and trace solutions should grow from $2.2 billion in 2021 to $3.7 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.9% for the period of 2021-2026. Companies Mentioned ACG Worldwide Antares Vision S.P.A. Axway Jekson Vision Kevision Systems Kezzler As Korber Ag Laetus Gmbh Mettler-Toledo International
No summary available.
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Asset Fund” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly return of 10.03% was delivered by the fund’s institutional shares for the Q2 of 2021, compared to its Russell Midcap Growth Index and S&P 500 benchmarks that delivered […]
MTD Price Returns
Continue Researching MTDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mettler Toledo International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch