Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. (MTD): Price and Financial Metrics
MTD Stock Summary
- MTD has a higher market value than 89.7% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $17,808,962,921.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MTD is 5.88 -- better than 93.23% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mettler Toledo International Inc is higher than 87.99% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mettler Toledo International Inc are WAB, ALGN, CSGP, IDXX, and XYL.
- MTD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mettler Toledo International Inc's official web site, go to www.mt.com.
MTD Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTD Price/Volume Stats
Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. (MTD) Company Bio
Mettler-Toledo International is a provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. The Company is also a provider in analytical instruments for use in life science, reaction engineering and real-time analytic systems used in drug and chemical compound development and process analytics instruments used for in-line measurement in production processes. As well, the company supplies inspection systems used in production and packaging for food, pharmaceutical and other industries. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.