Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (MTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MTD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.83% of US stocks.
- MTD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MTD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.23% of US stocks).
MTD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $32,269,488,956, METTLER TOLEDO INTERNATIONAL INC has a greater market value than 93.03% of US stocks.
- METTLER TOLEDO INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.91% of US listed stocks.
- MTD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SURG, WTI, GPP, PTON, and CAPL.
- MTD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit METTLER TOLEDO INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.mt.com.
MTD Valuation Summary
- MTD's price/sales ratio is 8.2; this is 74.47% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MTD's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTD.
MTD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.97%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 32.24%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 47.46%.
The table below shows MTD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.34% of graded US stocks.
- MTD's asset turnover comes in at 1.182 -- ranking 6th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ASTC, INTT, and DHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTD.
The table below shows MTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MTD, see our MTD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$1,428.18||Average Broker Recommendation||1.95 (Hold)|
MTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,494.75||52-week high||$1,609.25|
|Prev. close||$1,496.31||52-week low||$1,065.55|
|Day high||$1,517.58||Avg. volume||90,086|
|50-day MA||$1,499.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,345.18||Market Cap||32.99B|
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (MTD) Company Bio
Mettler Toledo (NYSE: MTD) is a multinational manufacturer of scales and analytical instruments. It is the largest provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The company also provides various analytical instruments, process analytics instruments, and end-of-line inspection systems. The company operates worldwide with 70% of net sales, derived in equal parts, from Europe and from the Americas. Asian business is included in the remaining 30%. Mettler Toledo is headquartered in Switzerland and incorporated in the United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTD Latest Social Stream
View Full MTD Social Stream
Latest MTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about METTLER TOLEDO INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTD as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Mettler-Toledo International and Waters
Mettler-Toledo International and Waters have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
2 Instruments Stocks to Watch From a Challenging Industry
The Zacks Instruments - Scientific industry participants like Mettler-Toledo (MTD) and Waters (WAT) are gaining from strong life science, pharmaceutical and academic end-market demand despite the challenging macroeconomic environment.
Here’s Why Investors Like Mettler-Toledo International (MTD)
Renaissance Investment Management, an investment management company, released its “Midcap Growth Strategy” fourth-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the strategy returned 11.23% (net) compared to a 6.90% return for the Russell Midcap Growth Index. The strategy declined -13.42% (net) in 2022 compared to a -26.72% decline […]
Why Is Mettler-Toledo's Return on Equity So High?
Beyond the ROE, this manufacturer has robust fundamentals
Here's Why We Think Mettler-Toledo International (NYSE:MTD) Is Well Worth Watching
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
MTD Price Returns
Continue Researching MTDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mettler Toledo International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mettler Toledo International Inc (MTD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...