Matador Resources Company (MTDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.27||52-week high||$73.78|
|Prev. close||$45.89||52-week low||$41.17|
|Day high||$46.57||Avg. volume||1,301,765|
|50-day MA||$47.39||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$56.86||Market Cap||5.51B|
MTDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTDR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MTDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.45% of US stocks.
- MTDR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MTDR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.66% of US stocks).
MTDR Stock Summary
- MTDR's current price/earnings ratio is 4.96, which is higher than just 11.35% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of MATADOR RESOURCES CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MATADOR RESOURCES CO comes in at 55.6%, a number that bests 88.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTEN, PDCE, ARLP, CIVI, and MGY.
- Visit MTDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.matadorresources.com.
MTDR Valuation Summary
- MTDR's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 70% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 137 months, MTDR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 61.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTDR.
MTDR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 154.93%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 122.35%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 85.56%.
The table below shows MTDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTDR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.26% of graded US stocks.
- MTDR's asset turnover comes in at 0.347 -- ranking 79th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BCEI, CDEV, and TGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTDR.
The table below shows MTDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Matador Resources Company (MTDR) Company Bio
Matador Resources Company engages in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas resources in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTDR Latest Social Stream
View Full MTDR Social Stream
Latest MTDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MATADOR RESOURCES CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTDR as an investment opportunity.
Matador Resources Company Announces 2023 Annual Meeting and Webcast Details
DALLAS, May 22, 2023--Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) ("Matador" or the "Company") will hold its 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Friday, June 9, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. Central Time.
Is Now The Time To Put Matador Resources (NYSE:MTDR) On Your Watchlist?
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Here's Why Hold Strategy is Apt for Matador (MTDR) Stock
Handsome oil prices aid Matador's (MTDR) upstream operations.
Do Options Traders Know Something About Matador (MTDR) Stock We Don't?
Investors need to pay close attention to Matador (MTDR) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Matador Resources Company (NYSE:MTDR) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Matador...
MTDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MTDRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Matador Resources Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Matador Resources Co (MTDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Matador Resources Co (MTDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Matador Resources Co (MTDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...