Matador Resources Company (MTDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTDR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MTDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTDR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MTDR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
MTDR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Matador Resources Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MTDR has reported earnings growth of -273.62%, putting it ahead of only 7.73% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Matador Resources Co's share price is greater than that of 93.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KRA, OVV, TDS, TRS, and RDN.
- Visit MTDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.matadorresources.com.
MTDR Valuation Summary
- MTDR's EV/EBIT ratio is -8.2; this is 146.33% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- MTDR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 106.4 over the prior 115 months.
- MTDR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 73.3 over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTDR.
MTDR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -67.68%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -10.72%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 157.21%.
The table below shows MTDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.93||52-week high||$38.04|
|Prev. close||$29.65||52-week low||$6.29|
|Day high||$29.63||Avg. volume||1,842,981|
|50-day MA||$32.83||Dividend yield||0.32%|
|200-day MA||$21.74||Market Cap||3.26B|
Matador Resources Company (MTDR) Company Bio
Matador Resources Company engages in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas resources in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
MTDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTDR Latest Social Stream
View Full MTDR Social Stream
Latest MTDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Matador Resources Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTDR as an investment opportunity.
Matador Resources Company (MTDR) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Matador Resources (NYSE: MTDR)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 28, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, ladies and gentlemen.
The following slide deck was published by Matador Resources Company in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Matador Resources Company (MTDR) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 28, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Mac Schmitz - Capital Markets Coordinator Joe Foran - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer David Lancaster - Chief Financial Officer Matt Hairford - President Billy Goodwin - Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants...
Shares of independent oil and natural gas firm Matador Resources Company (MTDR) jumped 5% in Tuesday’s extended trading session after the company delivered impressive second-quarter results driven by all-time quarterly high oil and natural gas production and revenues. Notably, Matador shares have more than doubled year-to-date, and have gained 238% over the past year. (See MTDR stock charts on TipRanks) Adjusted earnings jumped to $1.02 per share, beating Street estimates of $0.73 per share. The company reported a loss of $0.03 per share in the prior-year period. The company posted total revenue of $357.4 million compared to $62.9 million reported in the prior-year quarter.
MTDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|