Matador Resources Company (MTDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTDR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MTDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.33% of US stocks.
- MTDR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MTDR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.88% of US stocks).
MTDR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.38, MATADOR RESOURCES CO P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 9.44% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of MATADOR RESOURCES CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that MTDR's revenue has grown 83.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.42% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MATADOR RESOURCES CO are PTEN, PDCE, ARLP, GTE, and GSAT.
- Visit MTDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.matadorresources.com.
MTDR Valuation Summary
- MTDR's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 56.52% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- MTDR's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.3 over the prior 135 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTDR.
MTDR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 154.93%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 122.35%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 85.56%.
The table below shows MTDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTDR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.26% of graded US stocks.
- MTDR's asset turnover comes in at 0.347 -- ranking 79th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BCEI, CDEV, and TGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTDR.
The table below shows MTDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.72||52-week high||$73.78|
|Prev. close||$47.59||52-week low||$41.17|
|Day high||$48.20||Avg. volume||1,330,820|
|50-day MA||$56.03||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$57.38||Market Cap||5.68B|
Matador Resources Company (MTDR) Company Bio
Matador Resources Company engages in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas resources in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTDR Latest Social Stream
View Full MTDR Social Stream
Latest MTDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MATADOR RESOURCES CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTDR as an investment opportunity.
Matador (MTDR) to Pay $6.2M Fine for Polluting Permian Basin
Matador's (MTDR) settlement is estimated to reduce emissions by 16,000 tons, with an additional reduction of methane and other greenhouse gas emissions by 31,000 tons.
EPA cites 2 oil and gas firms over Permian Basin pollution
Two Texas companies have resolved Clean Air Act violations with the Environmental Protection Agency by agreeing to reduce emissions of planet-warming methane and other harmful pollutants wafting from the nation's largest oil and gas producing region. EPA announced Monday that Matador Production Company has agreed to pay $6.2 million in fines and mitigation measures related to 239 oil and gas well pads in New Mexico. Permian Resources Operating agreed earlier this month to pay $610,000 and make improvements to its equipment to settle environmental violations.
Matador Resources Company's (NYSE:MTDR) Stock Has Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Strong: Is The Market Wrong?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Matador Resources' (NYSE:MTDR) recent performance, when its stock has...
Why Is Matador (MTDR) Down 12.6% Since Last Earnings Report?
Matador (MTDR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Here's Why Hold Strategy is Apt for Matador (MTDR) Stock
Handsome oil prices aid Matador's (MTDR) upstream operations.
MTDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MTDRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Matador Resources Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Matador Resources Co (MTDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Matador Resources Co (MTDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Matador Resources Co (MTDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...