Matador Resources Company (MTDR): Price and Financial Metrics
MTDR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.84, Matador Resources Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 13.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Matador Resources Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Matador Resources Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -22.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 13.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XHR, ALGT, HCC, CPE, and ARLP.
- Visit MTDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.matadorresources.com.
MTDR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.80||52-week high||$22.25|
|Prev. close||$16.12||52-week low||$12.16|
|Day high||$16.08||Avg. volume||2,410,313|
|50-day MA||$16.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.85||Market Cap||1.84B|
Matador Resources Company (MTDR) Company Bio
Matador Resources Company engages in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas resources in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Dallas, Texas.