Meritage Homes Corporation (MTH): Price and Financial Metrics
MTH Stock Summary
- Meritage Homes CORP's stock had its IPO on December 16, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.79% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Meritage Homes CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.22%, Meritage Homes CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.09% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Meritage Homes CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FSS, AVD, MGRC, CCS, and ODC.
- MTH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Meritage Homes CORP's official web site, go to www.meritagehomes.com.
MTH Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.31||52-week high||$76.83|
|Prev. close||$43.68||52-week low||$25.24|
|Day high||$42.90||Avg. volume||669,235|
|50-day MA||$61.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.45||Market Cap||1.50B|
Meritage Homes Corporation (MTH) Company Bio
Meritage Homes Corporation designs and builds single-family detached homes in Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee in the United States. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.