Meritage Homes Corporation (MTH): Price and Financial Metrics
MTH Stock Summary
- MTH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 187.5 -- higher than 79.36% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MTH's went public 31.2 years ago, making it older than 88.43% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Meritage Homes CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Meritage Homes CORP are BLBD, FSS, MGRC, MHO, and BLD.
- Visit MTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meritagehomes.com.
MTH Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.53||52-week high||$76.83|
|Prev. close||$71.69||52-week low||$40.99|
|Day high||$72.69||Avg. volume||580,326|
|50-day MA||$66.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.35||Market Cap||2.78B|
Meritage Homes Corporation (MTH) Company Bio
Meritage Homes Corporation designs and builds single-family detached homes in Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee in the United States. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.