Meritage Homes Corporation (MTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- MTH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
MTH Stock Summary
- MTH's went public 32.87 years ago, making it older than 88.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.97, Meritage Homes CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 10.53% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Meritage Homes CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCS, LCII, SMP, TPH, and DORM.
- Visit MTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meritagehomes.com.
MTH Valuation Summary
- MTH's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.6; this is 60.48% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MTH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MTH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTH.
MTH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10849%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 204.08%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.38%.
The table below shows MTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.68% of graded US stocks.
- MTH's asset turnover comes in at 1.241 -- ranking 27th of 52 Construction stocks.
- MHO, LMB, and NVR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTH.
The table below shows MTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.11||52-week high||$120.19|
|Prev. close||$103.78||52-week low||$78.00|
|Day high||$106.75||Avg. volume||400,157|
|50-day MA||$104.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$97.62||Market Cap||3.92B|
Meritage Homes Corporation (MTH) Company Bio
Meritage Homes Corporation designs and builds single-family detached homes in Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee in the United States. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTH Latest Social Stream
View Full MTH Social Stream
Latest MTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meritage Homes CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTH as an investment opportunity.
NVR's third-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues are likely to have increased, courtesy of strong housing market fundamentals.
Meritage Homes (MTH) is set to benefit from a focus on entry-level, first-time, and move-up buyers along with a positive housing industry.
Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH) sheds 4.9% this week, as yearly returns fall more in line with earnings growth
Meritage Homes Corporation ( NYSE:MTH ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 11% over the month. But in stark...
These housing stocks are cashing-in on the ongoing strength in the housing industry and are likely to end the year on a high
Orion's (ORN) Marine segment is set to benefit from the contracts worth $200 million.
MTH Price Returns