Materion Corporation (MTRN): Price and Financial Metrics
MTRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.91||52-week high||$123.41|
|Prev. close||$102.40||52-week low||$64.89|
|Day high||$104.66||Avg. volume||104,656|
|50-day MA||$106.78||Dividend yield||0.53%|
|200-day MA||$104.72||Market Cap||2.10B|
MTRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTRN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MTRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.39% of US stocks.
- MTRN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MTRN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.41% of US stocks).
MTRN Stock Summary
- MTRN's went public 37.76 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -11.17%, MATERION CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 24.04% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MATERION CORP is reporting a growth rate of 55.79%; that's higher than 82.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASH, PLPC, BLCO, FNA, and XGN.
- MTRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MATERION CORP's official web site, go to www.materion.com.
MTRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, MTRN's price/earnings ratio is 34.56% higher, now standing at 22.
- Over the past 243 months, MTRN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTRN.
MTRN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 558.32%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.13%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -51.66%.
The table below shows MTRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTRN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.54% of graded US stocks.
- MTRN's asset turnover comes in at 1.297 -- ranking 2nd of 7 Fabricated Products stocks.
- TRS, NTIC, and PKOH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTRN.
The table below shows MTRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Materion Corporation (MTRN) Company Bio
Materion Inc. supplies highly engineered advanced enabling materials to global markets. Products include precious and non-precious specialty metals, inorganic chemicals and powders, specialty coatings, specialty engineered beryllium alloys, beryllium and beryllium composites, and engineered clad and plated metal systems. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Mayfield Heights, Ohio.
MTRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTRN Latest Social Stream
View Full MTRN Social Stream
Latest MTRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MATERION CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTRN as an investment opportunity.
MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio, September 08, 2023--Materion Corporation (NYSE: MTRN) will participate in the CL King 21st Annual Best Ideas Conference on Monday, September 18, 2023. Jugal Vijayvargiya, President and Chief Executive Officer and Shelly Chadwick, Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer, will be hosting a virtual fireside chat at 8:45AM ET and will be available for one-on-one meetings with investors throughout the day.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio, August 09, 2023--Materion Corporation (NYSE: MTRN) will participate in the Seaport Research Partners Annual Summer Conference on August 23, 2023. Jugal Vijayvargiya, President and Chief Executive Officer and Shelly Chadwick, Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer, will be hosting a virtual fireside chat at 9:30AM ET and will be available for one-on-one meetings with investors throughout the day.
MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio, August 09, 2023--Materion Corporation (NYSE: MTRN) announced today that its Board of Directors declared its third-quarter 2023 dividend of $0.13 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable on September 7, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 25, 2023.
Materion (MTRN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.47% and 9.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MTRN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|