Materion Corporation (MTRN): Price and Financial Metrics
MTRN Stock Summary
- MTRN's went public 35.33 years ago, making it older than 92.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MTRN's current price/earnings ratio is 88.75, which is higher than 88.48% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 207.57%, MATERION Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.15% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MATERION Corp are DRTT, IOSP, HRC, MYGN, and CW.
- Visit MTRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.materion.com.
MTRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.54||52-week high||$80.70|
|Prev. close||$66.27||52-week low||$45.20|
|Day high||$67.70||Avg. volume||123,324|
|50-day MA||$69.24||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$61.57||Market Cap||1.38B|
Materion Corporation (MTRN) Company Bio
Materion Inc. supplies highly engineered advanced enabling materials to global markets. Products include precious and non-precious specialty metals, inorganic chemicals and powders, specialty coatings, specialty engineered beryllium alloys, beryllium and beryllium composites, and engineered clad and plated metal systems. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Mayfield Heights, Ohio.
MTRN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for MATERION Corp. To summarize, we found that MATERION Corp ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of MATERION Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.56 years comes in at -0.02%; that's greater than only 20.21% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 20.46% of its sector Basic Materials.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 8% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 24.1% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MTRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTRN Latest Social Stream
View Full MTRN Social Stream
Latest MTRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MATERION Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTRN as an investment opportunity.
Materion Corporation (NYSE:MTRN) has outfitted NASA’s Perseverance rover with a stellar array of advanced technologies from Materion’s unique product portfolio, marking the Company’s third rover mission to Mars.
Materion and Radian Audio Partner to Increase Production of High-End Truextent® Acoustic Beryllium Diaphragms
Materion Corporation (NYSE: MTRN) and California-based Radian Audio have announced that they will partner together to manufacture Truextent® premium acoustic beryllium diaphragms used in high-end loudspeakers for both the pro audio and home audiophile markets.
MTRN earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Shares of Materion (NYSE:MTRN) decreased 0.1% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share increased 2.94% over the past year to $0.70, which beat the estimate of $0.58. Revenue of $339,689,000 higher by 21.25% year over year, which beat the estimate of $292,150,000. Outlook Q1 EPS expected between $0.58 and $0.62. Conference Call Details Date: Feb 18, 2021 View more earnings on MTRN Time: 09:00 AM ET Webcast URL: https://investor.materion.com/events-and-presentations/default.aspx Recent Stock Performance Company's 52-week high was at $72.53 Company's 52-week low was at $26.15 Price action over last quarter: Up 27.89% Company Overview Materion Corp is a producer of engineered materials based in the United States. The company produces ...
Materion Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Financial Results and Provides First Quarter 2021 Earnings Guidance
Materion Corporation (NYSE: MTRN) today reported fourth quarter and full-year 2020 financial results, provided first quarter 2021 earnings guidance, and provided an update on key strategic initiatives.
MTRN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|