Materion Corporation (MTRN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MTRN's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.05% -- which is higher than about only 15.44% stocks we're looking at.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for MTRN have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MTRN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EQIX, PNM, LGHL, CANG and OGS.
MTRN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for MTRN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 86.94% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MTRN, investors may wish to consider are:
- MTRN's market cap is about 2 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 0.55 is greater than 3.91% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, MTRN's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than only 17.88% of them.
- MTRN's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 3.54% of them.
MTRN Dividend Chart
MTRN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MTRN Dividends vs. Peers
MTRN's dividend yield currently ranks #30 of 49 vs. its peers in the Industrial - Metals category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on MTRN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on MATERION Corp and its dividends:
MATERION Corp Common Stock (MTRN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for MATERION Corp (MTRN) - Dividend Investor
MATERION Corp (MTRN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha