Materion Corporation (MTRN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -7.25 -- higher than merely 16.05% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd consecutive quarter dividends for MTRN have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MTRN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AVB, DLX, NYCB, ARCE and SONA.
MTRN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding MATERION Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 84% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for MATERION Corp are:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 0.81 is greater than 7.14% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, MTRN's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 29.11% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, MTRN's provides a return of -84% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 6.67% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
MTRN Dividend Chart
MTRN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|