Matrix Service Company (MTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTRX POWR Grades
- MTRX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTRX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- MTRX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
MTRX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.48, Matrix Service Co has a higher such ratio than only 8.98% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, MTRX has reported earnings growth of 223.33%, putting it ahead of 92% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Matrix Service Co comes in at -46.75%, a number that bests only 7.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Matrix Service Co are HAYN, APDN, TRUE, ADMP, and METC.
- MTRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Matrix Service Co's official web site, go to www.matrixservicecompany.com.
MTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.44||52-week high||$16.32|
|Prev. close||$12.60||52-week low||$7.12|
|Day high||$12.78||Avg. volume||201,635|
|50-day MA||$13.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.03||Market Cap||329.96M|
Matrix Service Company (MTRX) Company Bio
Matrix Service Company provides engineering, fabrication, construction and maintenance services to Electrical Infrastructure, Oil Gas & Chemical, Storage Solutions and Industrial markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
MTRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Matrix Service Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Matrix Service Co ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MTRX, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.42 years comes in at -0.13%; that's greater than merely 12.12% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 3.71% of its sector Energy.
- Matrix Service Co's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -14.21. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 6.47% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full MTRX Social Stream
Latest MTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Matrix Service Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTRX as an investment opportunity.
Matrix Service ([[MTRX]] -8.8%) slips on Q3 estimates miss, with revenue down ~40% Y/Y to $148.26M, negatively affected by continued market disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, and severe weather impacts on select projects.Segment revenues: Utility and Power Infrastructure $44.72M (-19.7% Y/Y); Process and Industrial Facilities $42.83M (-42.8% Y/Y); and...
Pursuant to my April 14th column on some new "triple-nets" (companies trading at between 2x and 3x net current asset value or NCAV), this weekend I identified a few more candidates. Kimball Electronics currently trades at 2.88x NCAV. KE trades at about 12x next year's "consensus" earnings estimate, and with just one analyst covering the name, earnings surprises are very possible.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 125 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, March 24-25, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 23, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Spring 2021 Virtual Investor Conference to be held on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 and Thursday, March 25, 2021. (KELYA)*****Crawford & Company (CRD) 10:45-11:15Intelligent Systems Corp (INS)Comfort Systems USA (FIX)Transcat, Inc.
Chart Industries and Matrix Service Company Execute Commercial Hydrogen Memorandum of Understanding - FuelCellsWorks
ATLANTA — Chart Industries, Inc. (“Chart”) (Nasdaq: GTLS), a leading diversified global manufacturer of highly engineered equipment for the industrial gas and clean energy industries today signed a Memorandum of…
To establish standardized, price-competitive hydrogen solutions in North America, Chart Industries has executed a commercial hydrogen memorandum of understanding with Matrix Service Company.
MTRX Price Returns