Matrix Service Company (MTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
MTRX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MTRX is 4.03 -- better than 87.96% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 146.18%, Matrix Service Co's debt growth rate surpasses 90.21% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MTRX has reported earnings growth of -515.88%, putting it ahead of only 2.83% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCHN, PJC, GLDD, NMIH, and GDOT.
- MTRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Matrix Service Co's official web site, go to www.matrixservicecompany.com.
MTRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.33||52-week high||$24.36|
|Prev. close||$20.39||52-week low||$15.43|
|Day high||$20.58||Avg. volume||149,218|
|50-day MA||$18.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.35||Market Cap||552.20M|
Matrix Service Company (MTRX) Company Bio
Matrix Service Company provides engineering, fabrication, construction and maintenance services to Electrical Infrastructure, Oil Gas & Chemical, Storage Solutions and Industrial markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.