Matrix Service Company (MTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
MTRX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MTRX is 4.02 -- better than 87.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,225.63%, Matrix Service Co's debt growth rate surpasses 98.22% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MTRX has reported earnings growth of -427.73%, putting it ahead of just 3.5% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CECE, CTHR, STRA, STRT, and LGF.B.
- Visit MTRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.matrixservicecompany.com.
MTRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.77||52-week high||$24.36|
|Prev. close||$21.31||52-week low||$16.15|
|Day high||$21.26||Avg. volume||116,969|
|50-day MA||$21.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.61||Market Cap||564.15M|
Matrix Service Company (MTRX) Company Bio
Matrix Service Company provides engineering, fabrication, construction and maintenance services to Electrical Infrastructure, Oil Gas & Chemical, Storage Solutions and Industrial markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.