Matrix Service Company (MTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
MTRX Stock Summary
- Matrix Service Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.97% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,225.63%, Matrix Service Co's debt growth rate surpasses 98.22% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MTRX has reported earnings growth of -427.73%, putting it ahead of only 3.5% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CECE, CTHR, STRA, STRT, and LGF.B.
- Visit MTRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.matrixservicecompany.com.
MTRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.08||52-week high||$24.36|
|Prev. close||$13.83||52-week low||$12.13|
|Day high||$14.25||Avg. volume||191,235|
|50-day MA||$20.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.40||Market Cap||375.61M|
Matrix Service Company (MTRX) Company Bio
Matrix Service Company provides engineering, fabrication, construction and maintenance services to Electrical Infrastructure, Oil Gas & Chemical, Storage Solutions and Industrial markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
MTRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Matrix Service Co. To summarize, we found that Matrix Service Co ranked in the 68st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 68.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Matrix Service Co ended up being:
- 88% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 70.76% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Matrix Service Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 46 -- greater than 95.55% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 23% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|