Matrix Service Company (MTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTRX POWR Grades
- MTRX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 58.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTRX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MTRX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.87% of US stocks).
MTRX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Matrix Service Co is higher than 94.83% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- MTRX's price/sales ratio is 0.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.01% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MTRX's revenue has grown -17.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.89% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Matrix Service Co are WTTR, RGR, CTEK, CJJD, and AUVI.
- MTRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Matrix Service Co's official web site, go to www.matrixservicecompany.com.
MTRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, MTRX's price/sales ratio is 73.33% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- MTRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MTRX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTRX.
MTRX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 55.81%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -147.45%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 214.85%.
The table below shows MTRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.46% of graded US stocks.
- MTRX's asset turnover comes in at 1.395 -- ranking 18th of 51 Construction stocks.
- LGIH, HOV, and EME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTRX.
The table below shows MTRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.84||52-week high||$11.76|
|Prev. close||$5.06||52-week low||$4.76|
|Day high||$5.12||Avg. volume||405,396|
|50-day MA||$5.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.88||Market Cap||129.67M|
Matrix Service Company (MTRX) Company Bio
Matrix Service Company provides engineering, fabrication, construction and maintenance services to Electrical Infrastructure, Oil Gas & Chemical, Storage Solutions and Industrial markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full MTRX Social Stream
Latest MTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Matrix Service Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTRX as an investment opportunity.
Matrix Service Co (NASDAQ: MTRX ) subsidiary Matrix NAC has secured the greenfield construction of a substation and transmission and distribution work at Cumulus Data''s Susquehanna data center campus, currently Full story available on Benzinga.com
No summary available.
Matrix Service Company (NASDAQ:MTRX) Q2 2022 Earning Conference Call February 8, 2022, 10:30 AM ET Company Participants John Hewitt President and Chief Executive Officer Kellie Smythe
Matrix Service Co (NASDAQ: MTRX) subsidiary Matrix NAC has secured the greenfield construction of a substation and transmission and distribution work at Cumulus Data's Susquehanna data center campus, currently under construction outside Berwick, Pennsylvania. Cumulus Data is a subsidiary of Talen Energy Corp. The 475- megawatt (MW) campus will be powered by Talen's adjacent Susquehanna nuclear generation facility. The substation will support efforts to provide Susquehanna's low-cost energy to th
Matrix NAC Awarded Greenfield Construction of Substation by Cumulus Data as Part of Its Carbon-Free Susquehanna Hyperscale Data Center Campus
TULSA, Okla., Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matrix Service Company (Nasdaq: MTRX) announced today that its subsidiary Matrix NAC has been awarded the greenfield construction of a substation as well as transmission and distribution work at Talen Energy Corporation (“Talen”) subsidiary, Cumulus Data’s (“Cumulus”), flagship Susquehanna data center campus, currently under construction outside Berwick, Pa. The up to 475- megawatt (MW) campus will be powered by Talen’s adjacent Susquehanna nuclear
MTRX Price Returns