Matrix Service Company (MTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTRX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MTRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- MTRX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MTRX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.31% of US stocks).
MTRX Stock Summary
- MTRX's price/sales ratio is 0.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 6.98% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Matrix Service Co is reporting a growth rate of 223.33%; that's higher than 91.81% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Matrix Service Co comes in at -46.75%, a number that bests just 7.47% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Matrix Service Co are ASPU, DRQ, NEPT, ADMP, and RGR.
- MTRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Matrix Service Co's official web site, go to www.matrixservicecompany.com.
MTRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, MTRX's price/sales ratio is 73.33% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- MTRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MTRX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTRX.
MTRX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -100.83%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -35.71%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 55.81%.
The table below shows MTRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.92||52-week high||$16.32|
|Prev. close||$10.60||52-week low||$7.12|
|Day high||$10.99||Avg. volume||191,800|
|50-day MA||$10.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.50||Market Cap||289.64M|
Matrix Service Company (MTRX) Company Bio
Matrix Service Company provides engineering, fabrication, construction and maintenance services to Electrical Infrastructure, Oil Gas & Chemical, Storage Solutions and Industrial markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
MTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full MTRX Social Stream
Latest MTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Matrix Service Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTRX as an investment opportunity.
During Q3, Matrix Service ''s (NASDAQ: MTRX ) reported sales totaled $148.26 million. Despite a 170.74% in earnings, the company posted a loss of $17.48 million. In Q2, Matrix Service brought in $167.47 million in sales but lost $6.46 million in earnings. Why ROCE Is Significant Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in Matrix Service''s Return on Capital Employed, a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests Full story available on Benzinga.com
TULSA, Okla., June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matrix Service Company (Nasdaq: MTRX) announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer John R. Hewitt and Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Kevin Cavanah will be participating in the Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference on Thursday, June 10, 2021.
MTRX earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Matrix Service Company ( NASDAQ:MTRX ) by taking the...
The analysts covering Matrix Service Company ( NASDAQ:MTRX ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by...
MTRX Price Returns