MTS Systems Corporation (MTSC): Price and Financial Metrics
MTSC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MTSC is 3.53 -- better than 86.71% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mts Systems Corp is reporting a growth rate of -429.62%; that's higher than only 4.17% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MTSC is more volatile than 92.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTSC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASH, CREX, RETO, OC, and ASUR.
- MTSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mts Systems Corp's official web site, go to www.mts.com.
MTSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.49||52-week high||$60.69|
|Prev. close||$58.36||52-week low||$13.15|
|Day high||$58.80||Avg. volume||225,469|
|50-day MA||$58.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.66||Market Cap||1.14B|
MTS Systems Corporation (MTSC) Company Bio
MTS Systems Corporation develops hardware, software and services solutions to help customers accelerate and improve their design, development, and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products, and structures. The company's high-performance position sensors provide controls for a variety of industrial and vehicular applications. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
MTSC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mts Systems Corp. To summarize, we found that Mts Systems Corp ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 72.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MTSC, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 66% of its capital from equity, and 34% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 8.48% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Mts Systems Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 13%; for context, that number is higher than 85.22% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Mts Systems Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.42. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 9.81% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MTSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTSC Latest Social Stream
View Full MTSC Social Stream
Latest MTSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mts Systems Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTSC as an investment opportunity.
Halper Sadeh LLP Continues to Investigate the Following Mergers; Shareholders Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – CLGX, PRSP, MTSC, SYNC
NEW YORK, Feb. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate the following companies: CoreLogic, Inc. (NYSE: CLGX) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to funds managed by Stone Point Capital and Insight Partners for $80.00 per share in cash. If you are a CoreLogic shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Perspecta Inc. (NYSE: PRSP) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Peraton, a portfolio company of Veritas Capital. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Perspecta shareholders will receive $29.35 per share in cash. If you are a Pe...
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates NK, ALXN, CATM, CGIX, MTSC; Shareholders Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds MDCA, ANH, MTSC and FFG Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected]
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 28, 2020 /Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018 and 2019 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * IHS Markit Ltd. (NYSE:INFO) relating to its proposed merger with S&P Global, Inc.
NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Moore Kuehn, PLLC, a law firm focusing in securities litigation located on Wall Street in downtown New York City, is investigating potential claims concerning whether the following proposed mergers are fair to shareholders. Moore Kuehn may seek increased consideration, additional disclosures, or other relief on behalf of the shareholders of these companies: MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC) A proxy was recently filed with the SEC regarding Amphenol’s acquisition of MTS Systems. Under the proposed transaction, shareholders of MTS will receive $58.50 per share. The investigation concerns whether MTS’s board of directors oversaw an unfair process and ultimately agreed to an inadequate deal price. Spartan Acquisition Corp. II (NYSE: SPRQ) Spa...
MTSC Price Returns
Continue Researching MTSCWant to do more research on Mts Systems Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!