MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (MTSI): Price and Financial Metrics
MTSI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MTSI is currently 87.77, higher than 96.26% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MTSI has reported earnings growth of 197.71%, putting it ahead of 93.91% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc are DDD, SNCR, BCOV, GOGO, and NOVT.
- Visit MTSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.macom.com.
MTSI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.44||52-week high||$31.86|
|Prev. close||$29.20||52-week low||$12.33|
|Day high||$30.58||Avg. volume||516,343|
|50-day MA||$27.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.42||Market Cap||2.02B|
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (MTSI) Company Bio
M/A Technology Solutions Holdings designs, develops, manufactures, and markets semiconductors and modules for use in wireless and wireline applications across the radio frequency, microwave, and millimeter-wave spectrum. The company was founded in 2009 in 2009 and is based in Lowell, Massachusetts.
MTSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MTSI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc ranked in the 37st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 74. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 16.88% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -11. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 5.94% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|