MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (MTSI): Price and Financial Metrics
MTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.64||52-week high||$85.42|
|Prev. close||$77.56||52-week low||$48.53|
|Day high||$77.25||Avg. volume||470,276|
|50-day MA||$74.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.86||Market Cap||5.44B|
MTSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTSI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MTSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTSI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MTSI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MTSI Stock Summary
- MACOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC's market capitalization of $5,498,001,702 is ahead of 77.41% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MTSI is currently 31.14, higher than 87.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MTSI's price/sales ratio is 8.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AKTS, VECO, GNTX, PSNL, and TFFP.
- MTSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MACOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.macom.com.
MTSI Valuation Summary
- MTSI's EV/EBIT ratio is 46.9; this is 129.9% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- MTSI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 28.5 over the prior 140 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTSI.
MTSI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 37.66%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -26.35%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.19%.
The table below shows MTSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTSI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.6% of graded US stocks.
- MTSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.536 -- ranking 133rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- DQ, TDY, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTSI.
The table below shows MTSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (MTSI) Company Bio
M/A Technology Solutions Holdings designs, develops, manufactures, and markets semiconductors and modules for use in wireless and wireline applications across the radio frequency, microwave, and millimeter-wave spectrum. The company was founded in 2009 in 2009 and is based in Lowell, Massachusetts.
MTSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTSI Latest Social Stream
View Full MTSI Social Stream
Latest MTSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MACOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTSI as an investment opportunity.
LOWELL, Mass., September 13, 2023--MACOM Technology Solutions Inc. ("MACOM") announced that it will host live demonstrations at European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2023. MACOM will host these demonstrations in Booth #305C in Berlin, Germany, from September 19 – September 21, 2023.
Unraveling the Factors That Could Limit the Company's Future Growth
An in-depth analysis of MTSI's valuation, financial strength, profitability, and growth
MACOM (MTSI) has agreed to acquire the radio frequency business of Wolfspeed for $125 million.
MACOM agreed to buy Wolfspeed's radio frequency for $125 million, in a move that the companies say could help MACOM boost its earnings and Wolfspeed better focus on its silicon carbide power device and material businesses.
MTSI Price Returns
Continue Researching MTSIWant to see what other sources are saying about MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc (MTSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc (MTSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc (MTSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch