MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (MTSI): Price and Financial Metrics
MTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.17||52-week high||$86.97|
|Prev. close||$84.86||52-week low||$48.53|
|Day high||$86.97||Avg. volume||455,478|
|50-day MA||$79.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.40||Market Cap||5.99B|
MTSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTSI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MTSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTSI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MTSI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
MTSI Stock Summary
- MTSI's current price/earnings ratio is 66.41, which is higher than 90.7% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MTSI is currently 36.44, higher than 89.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MTSI's price/sales ratio is 9.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MACOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC are SDGR, POWI, VECO, TFFP, and VERU.
- MTSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MACOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.macom.com.
MTSI Valuation Summary
- MTSI's price/sales ratio is 9.1; this is 250% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- MTSI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.3 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTSI.
MTSI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 37.66%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -26.35%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.19%.
The table below shows MTSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTSI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.6% of graded US stocks.
- MTSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.536 -- ranking 133rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- DQ, TDY, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTSI.
The table below shows MTSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (MTSI) Company Bio
M/A Technology Solutions Holdings designs, develops, manufactures, and markets semiconductors and modules for use in wireless and wireline applications across the radio frequency, microwave, and millimeter-wave spectrum. The company was founded in 2009 in 2009 and is based in Lowell, Massachusetts.
MTSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTSI Latest Social Stream
View Full MTSI Social Stream
Latest MTSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MACOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTSI as an investment opportunity.
LOWELL, Mass., December 04, 2023--MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. ("MACOM") (NASDAQ: MTSI), a leading supplier of semiconductor products, today announced the completion of its acquisition of the radio frequency business (the "RF Business") of Wolfspeed, Inc. on December 2, 2023. The RF Business is highly complementary to MACOM’s portfolio and creates a compelling combined technology solution.
Stephen Daly, the President and CEO of MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:MTSI), has recently made a significant change in his holdings of the company's stock.
Artisan Partners, an investment management company, released its “Artisan Small Cap Fund” third quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, its Investor Class fund ARTSX returned -7.98%, Advisor Class fund APDSX posted a return of -7.96%, and Institutional Class fund APHSX returned -7.97%, compared to a […]
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer John Kober of MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:MTSI) has recently made a significant stock transaction, according to regulatory filings.
More on MACOM Technology
MTSI Price Returns
Continue Researching MTSIWant to see what other sources are saying about MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc (MTSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc (MTSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc (MTSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch