MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (MTSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTSI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MTSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTSI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MTSI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.82% of US stocks).
MTSI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MACOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC is higher than 80.22% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.93, MACOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than 84.07% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, MTSI has reported earnings growth of 289.4%, putting it ahead of 94.2% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MACOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC are VLDR, GWH, API, TARS, and PSNL.
- MTSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MACOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.macom.com.
MTSI Valuation Summary
- MTSI's price/sales ratio is 7.2; this is 213.04% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- MTSI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 38.6 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTSI.
MTSI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -19.69%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -65.89%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.19%.
The table below shows MTSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTSI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.6% of graded US stocks.
- MTSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.536 -- ranking 133rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- DQ, TDY, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTSI.
The table below shows MTSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.35||52-week high||$80.30|
|Prev. close||$68.69||52-week low||$42.85|
|Day high||$69.89||Avg. volume||518,696|
|50-day MA||$59.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.80||Market Cap||4.83B|
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (MTSI) Company Bio
M/A Technology Solutions Holdings designs, develops, manufactures, and markets semiconductors and modules for use in wireless and wireline applications across the radio frequency, microwave, and millimeter-wave spectrum. The company was founded in 2009 in 2009 and is based in Lowell, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTSI Latest Social Stream
View Full MTSI Social Stream
Latest MTSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MACOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTSI as an investment opportunity.
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings' (NASDAQ:MTSI) investors will be pleased with their solid 176% return over the last three years
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you buy shares in a...
Artisan Partners, an investment management company, released its “Artisan Small Cap Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, its Investor Class fund ARTSX returned 3.23%, Advisor Class fund APDSX posted a return of 3.27%, and Institutional Class fund APHSX returned 3.27%, compared to a […]
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings ( NASDAQ:MTSI ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$675.2m (up...
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Alpha and Omega (AOSL), MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings (MTSI) and Datadog (DDOG)
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Alpha and Omega (AOSL – Research Report), MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings (MTSI – Research Report) and Datadog (DDOG – Research Report). Alpha and Omega (AOSL) In a report released today, David Williams from Benchmark Co. reiterated a Buy rating on Alpha and Omega, with a price target of $50.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $31.30, close to its 52-week low of $27.38. According to TipRanks.
LOWELL, Mass., November 03, 2022--MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. ("MACOM") (Nasdaq: MTSI), a leading supplier of semiconductor products, today announced its financial results for its fiscal fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2022.
MTSI Price Returns
Continue Researching MTSIWant to see what other sources are saying about MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc (MTSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc (MTSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc (MTSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch