MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (MTSI): Price and Financial Metrics
MTSI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc is higher than 96.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 197.71%; that's higher than 93.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DDD, SNCR, BCOV, GOGO, and NOVT.
- Visit MTSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.macom.com.
MTSI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.34||52-week high||$29.37|
|Prev. close||$28.98||52-week low||$12.33|
|Day high||$29.37||Avg. volume||317,223|
|50-day MA||$25.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.06||Market Cap||1.94B|
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (MTSI) Company Bio
M/A Technology Solutions Holdings designs, develops, manufactures, and markets semiconductors and modules for use in wireless and wireline applications across the radio frequency, microwave, and millimeter-wave spectrum. The company was founded in 2009 in 2009 and is based in Lowell, Massachusetts.