Matterport, Inc. (MTTR): Price and Financial Metrics
MTTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.70||52-week high||$4.07|
|Prev. close||$2.69||52-week low||$1.84|
|Day high||$2.78||Avg. volume||2,708,104|
|50-day MA||$2.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.69||Market Cap||825.28M|
MTTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTTR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MTTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTTR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MTTR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.45% of US stocks).
MTTR Stock Summary
- MATTERPORT INC's stock had its IPO on December 11, 2020, making it an older stock than only 10.54% of US equities in our set.
- For MTTR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.22% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.09 for MATTERPORT INC; that's greater than it is for just 8.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MATTERPORT INC are MVST, PLUG, HIPO, STXS, and VUZI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to MTTR's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819394.
MTTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MTTR's price/earnings ratio is 112.24% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- Over the past 35 months, MTTR's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTTR.
Matterport, Inc. (MTTR) Company Bio
Matterport, Inc. develops and operates a cloud based platform for processing 2D and 3D data into interactive 3D environments for hosting/editing/organizing space. It offers Matterport, a 3D data platform to design, build, operate, promote, and understand spaces. The company's Matterport enables to capture HDR panoramic imagery and depth data using a compatible camera or iPhone; synthesize captured spatial data and visual imagery to render a 3D digital twin of physical spaces; customizes walk-throughs, photo galleries, and more; and share digital spaces. It offers solutions for real estate, photography, insurance, restoration, facilities management, travel and hospitality, architecture, and engineering and construction industries. Matterport, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with additional offices in San Francisco, California; Chicago, Illinois; Lawrence, Kansas; and London, United Kingdom.
MTTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTTR Latest Social Stream
View Full MTTR Social Stream
Latest MTTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MATTERPORT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTTR as an investment opportunity.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR), the leading spatial data company driving the digital transformation of the built world, today announced that it is scheduled to participate in the following investor conferences: UBS Global Technology ConferenceTuesday, November 28, 2023Location: Scottsdale, AZ Wells Fargo 7th Annual TMT SummitWednesday, November 29, 2023Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CAPresentation Time: 3:00 p.m. PT Wolfe Research 1st Annual
Award reflects Matterport’s central role in shifting the real estate industry online, reshaping how people buy, sell, rent, and manage their properties digitallySUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) announced that its Chairman and CEO, RJ Pittman, was recognized in Inman's 2023 Best of Proptech Awards, which highlights the achievements of companies and leaders transforming the residential real estate industry. The real estate industry is in the proc
Matterport & Belden Enter Global Alliance to Digitize Built Environments For Networking and Connectivity
Matterport will become a part of Belden’s edge-to-cloud solution stack, bringing the visualization, spatial data and developer tools of Matterport’s 3D Digital Twin Platform to Belden’s secure data acquisition, transmission, orchestration and management solutionsSUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR), the leading 3D digital twin platform for the built world, and Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a leading global supplier of network infrastructure and digitiza
Coming soon, the new add-on feature will produce editable CAD drawings direct from Matterport digital twins, reducing design and documentation timeSUNNYVALE, Calif, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR), announced in advance of Autodesk University, a new CAD file add-on that will enable the simple creation of CAD files directly from Matterport digital twins to speed up design workflows using Matterport. Nearly 70% of rework in the construction industry is caused by de
Real estate focused virtual reality platform Matterport (NASDAQ:MTTR) reported Q3 FY2023 results topping analysts' expectations, with revenue up 7% year on year to $40.6 million. Revenue guidance for the full year also exceeded analysts' estimates but next quarter's guidance of $40 million was less impressive, coming in 0.6% below expectations. Turning to EPS, Matterport made a GAAP loss of $0.15 per share, improving from its loss of $0.20 per share in the same quarter last year.
MTTR Price Returns