Matterport, Inc. (MTTR): Price and Financial Metrics
MTTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.89||52-week high||$7.45|
|Prev. close||$2.83||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$3.02||Avg. volume||2,956,585|
|50-day MA||$2.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.20||Market Cap||855.06M|
MTTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTTR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MTTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.15% of US stocks.
- MTTR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MTTR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MTTR Stock Summary
- MTTR's went public 2.45 years ago, making it older than merely 10.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For MTTR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.09 for MATTERPORT INC; that's greater than it is for merely 8.51% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MATTERPORT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AUID, PLUG, NN, VUZI, and MVST.
- To check out MATTERPORT INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819394.
MTTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MTTR's EV/EBIT ratio is 113.71% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- MTTR's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTTR.
MTTR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MTTR, see our MTTR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$21.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
Matterport, Inc. (MTTR) Company Bio
Matterport, Inc. develops and operates a cloud based platform for processing 2D and 3D data into interactive 3D environments for hosting/editing/organizing space. It offers Matterport, a 3D data platform to design, build, operate, promote, and understand spaces. The company's Matterport enables to capture HDR panoramic imagery and depth data using a compatible camera or iPhone; synthesize captured spatial data and visual imagery to render a 3D digital twin of physical spaces; customizes walk-throughs, photo galleries, and more; and share digital spaces. It offers solutions for real estate, photography, insurance, restoration, facilities management, travel and hospitality, architecture, and engineering and construction industries. Matterport, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with additional offices in San Francisco, California; Chicago, Illinois; Lawrence, Kansas; and London, United Kingdom.
MTTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTTR Latest Social Stream
View Full MTTR Social Stream
Latest MTTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MATTERPORT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTTR as an investment opportunity.
Hero or Zero? 3 High-Risk Metaverse Stocks to Make You Rich … or Broke.
These three metaverse stocks could be big winners, or set investors back, making them high-risk, high-upside picks for those okay with risk.
Matterport to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR), the leading spatial data company driving the digital transformation of the built world, today announced that it is scheduled to participate in the following investor conferences: J.P. Morgan 51st Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications ConferenceWednesday, May 24, 2023Location: Boston, MA Jefferies Software ConferenceWednesday, May 31, 2023Location: Newport Beach, CA 2023 Cantor Fitzgerald Tech Confer
3 High-Growth Metaverse Stocks to Buy Before They Skyrocket
The best metaverse stocks for high growth are companies that are building the infrastructure of the metaverse and attracting new users.
Matterport Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Q1 total revenue of $38.0 million, up 33% year-over-year and above high end of guidance rangeQ1 subscription revenue reached record $19.8 million, above high end of guidance range Q1 GAAP loss per share of $0.18 and Non-GAAP loss per share of $0.07, $0.03 better than the midpoint of guidance rangeStrong balance sheet with $456 million in cash and investments and no debtCompany raises 2023 guidance driven by strong customer adoption and continued focus on operating efficiency SUNNYVALE, Calif., M
The 3 Most Promising XR (AR/VR) Stocks to Buy for May 2023
As the XR industry continues to grow, investors may want to consider these three best AR/VR stocks to buy now.
MTTR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...