Matterport, Inc. (MTTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTTR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MTTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTTR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MTTR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.09% of US stocks).
MTTR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, MATTERPORT INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- MATTERPORT INC's stock had its IPO on December 11, 2020, making it an older stock than just 9.39% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MATTERPORT INC is higher than it is for about only 0.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MVST, XM, VUZI, NVTS, and ZETA.
- To check out MATTERPORT INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819394.
MTTR Valuation Summary
- MTTR's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.8; this is 119.39% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 26 months, MTTR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTTR.
MTTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.53||52-week high||$10.42|
|Prev. close||$3.38||52-week low||$2.37|
|Day high||$3.59||Avg. volume||2,820,261|
|50-day MA||$2.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.11||Market Cap||1.01B|
Matterport, Inc. (MTTR) Company Bio
Matterport, Inc. develops and operates a cloud based platform for processing 2D and 3D data into interactive 3D environments for hosting/editing/organizing space. It offers Matterport, a 3D data platform to design, build, operate, promote, and understand spaces. The company's Matterport enables to capture HDR panoramic imagery and depth data using a compatible camera or iPhone; synthesize captured spatial data and visual imagery to render a 3D digital twin of physical spaces; customizes walk-throughs, photo galleries, and more; and share digital spaces. It offers solutions for real estate, photography, insurance, restoration, facilities management, travel and hospitality, architecture, and engineering and construction industries. Matterport, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with additional offices in San Francisco, California; Chicago, Illinois; Lawrence, Kansas; and London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTTR Latest Social Stream
View Full MTTR Social Stream
Latest MTTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MATTERPORT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTTR as an investment opportunity.
Matterport Releases Inaugural ESG Report: Digital Twins are Paving the Way for a More Sustainable Future
New Report Demonstrates Digital Twins are a Powerful Tool for Avoiding Carbon EmissionsSUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) today released the company’s first Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) report that assesses the impact of Matterport’s products and programs toward driving sustainable and equitable outcomes. The report, based on 2021 data, provides a benchmark to establish company-wide ESG goals and commitments. The topline environmen
During the last session, Matterport Inc. (NASDAQ:MTTR)’s traded shares were 1.75 million. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $2.96, reflecting an intraday loss of -4.52% or -$0.14. The 52-week high for the MTTR share is $12.90, that puts it down -335.81 from that peak though still a striking 19.93% gain … Is Matterport Inc. (NASDAQ: MTTR) Still A Loss Stock Despite Being Up 5.71% YTD? Read More »
These metaverse stocks that will make you rich in 10 years represent the industry's crème da la crème and are in for incredible expansion
Although the housing market suffered badly in 2022, that doesn’t mean real estate stocks to sell are no longer a concern this year.
The former IBM veteran brings over 20 years of software experience to scale Matterport’s enterprise business across the region SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) today announced the appointment of Natalie Lamb as Managing Director of EMEA, effective immediately. In this role, Lamb will be responsible for overseeing Matterport’s […]
MTTR Price Returns