Manitowoc Company, Inc. (The) (MTW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MTW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.91% of US stocks.
- MTW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- MTW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
MTW Stock Summary
- Manitowoc Co Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.77% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Manitowoc Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- MTW's price/sales ratio is 0.48; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 8.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Manitowoc Co Inc are TKR, BVH, SXI, CMT, and FET.
- MTW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Manitowoc Co Inc's official web site, go to en.
MTW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MTW's price/sales ratio is 84.85% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, MTW's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- MTW's price/earnings ratio has moved up 37.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTW.
MTW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 171.36%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -30.24%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -39.61%.
The table below shows MTW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.93% of graded US stocks.
- MTW's asset turnover comes in at 0.986 -- ranking 18th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CAT, RXN, and ETN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTW.
The table below shows MTW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.58||52-week high||$28.33|
|Prev. close||$22.08||52-week low||$7.36|
|Day high||$22.15||Avg. volume||330,775|
|50-day MA||$23.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.34||Market Cap||755.41M|
Manitowoc Company, Inc. (The) (MTW) Company Bio
Manitowoc Company designs, manufactures, and sells cranes and related products, and foodservice equipment worldwide. The company was founded in 1853 and is based in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTW Latest Social Stream
View Full MTW Social Stream
Latest MTW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Manitowoc Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTW as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Firstly, we'll...
OXM, MTW, ABM, BKE, and DE have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 8, 2021.
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (MTW) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Manitowoc's (MTW) latest deal will expand its direct-to-customer footprint in the United States and provide aftermarket business services to a diversified end market.
MILWAUKEE, September 01, 2021--The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE: MTW) (the "Company" or "Manitowoc"), a leading global manufacturer of cranes and lifting solutions, announced today that it has completed the acquisition of substantially all the assets of Aspen Equipment Company ("Aspen"), a diversified crane dealer and a leading final-stage, purpose-built work truck upfitter for approximately $51 million.
MTW Price Returns