Manitowoc Company, Inc. (The) (MTW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTW POWR Grades
- MTW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.31% of US stocks.
- MTW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MTW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
MTW Stock Summary
- MANITOWOC CO INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.03% of US listed stocks.
- MTW's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MANITOWOC CO INC is reporting a growth rate of -292.61%; that's higher than merely 5.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVO, APEI, JBLU, AMED, and ULH.
- MTW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MANITOWOC CO INC's official web site, go to en.
MTW Valuation Summary
- MTW's EV/EBIT ratio is -10.4; this is 166.67% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- MTW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTW.
MTW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -67.44%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 120.53%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 186.98%.
The table below shows MTW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.49% of graded US stocks.
- MTW's asset turnover comes in at 0.987 -- ranking 19th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CAT, IR, and DCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTW.
The table below shows MTW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MTW, see our MTW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.22||Average Broker Recommendation||1.85 (Hold)|
MTW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.00||52-week high||$20.20|
|Prev. close||$16.68||52-week low||$7.53|
|Day high||$17.01||Avg. volume||361,236|
|50-day MA||$15.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.34||Market Cap||597.89M|
Manitowoc Company, Inc. (The) (MTW) Company Bio
Manitowoc Company designs, manufactures, and sells cranes and related products, and foodservice equipment worldwide. The company was founded in 1853 and is based in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTW Latest Social Stream
View Full MTW Social Stream
Latest MTW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANITOWOC CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTW as an investment opportunity.
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (MTW) Up 9.5% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Continue?
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (MTW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Reasons to Add Manitowoc (MTW) Stock to Your Portfolio Now
An upbeat outlook for 2023, focus on acquisitions, innovative products and northbound earnings estimates are some of the factors that make Manitowoc (MTW) an attractive investment option.
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (MTW) Soars 6.3%: Is Further Upside Left in the Stock?
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (MTW) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
The 7 Best Infrastructure Stocks to Buy in March
The onshoring trend and the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law make this a good time to find the best infrastructure stocks to buy.
Returns On Capital Are Showing Encouraging Signs At Manitowoc Company (NYSE:MTW)
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? One common approach...
MTW Price Returns
Continue Researching MTWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Manitowoc Co Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Manitowoc Co Inc (MTW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Manitowoc Co Inc (MTW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Manitowoc Co Inc (MTW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...