Manitowoc Company, Inc. (The) (MTW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MTW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.41% of US stocks.
- MTW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MTW's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 20.83% of US stocks).
MTW Stock Summary
- MTW's went public 32.7 years ago, making it older than 85.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MANITOWOC CO INC is higher than 89.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.17, MANITOWOC CO INC has a higher such ratio than merely 4.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MANITOWOC CO INC are TILE, PGTI, NPO, THRY, and DLX.
- MTW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MANITOWOC CO INC's official web site, go to en.
MTW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MTW's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.4% lower, now standing at 16.1.
- MTW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTW.
MTW Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.27%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 48.21%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 106.75%.
The table below shows MTW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.49% of graded US stocks.
- MTW's asset turnover comes in at 0.987 -- ranking 19th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CAT, IR, and DCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTW.
The table below shows MTW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.62||52-week high||$20.55|
|Prev. close||$9.70||52-week low||$7.53|
|Day high||$9.76||Avg. volume||271,297|
|50-day MA||$8.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.53||Market Cap||338.48M|
Manitowoc Company, Inc. (The) (MTW) Company Bio
Manitowoc Company designs, manufactures, and sells cranes and related products, and foodservice equipment worldwide. The company was founded in 1853 and is based in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTW Latest Social Stream
View Full MTW Social Stream
Latest MTW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANITOWOC CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTW as an investment opportunity.
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. ( NYSE:MTW ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 16% in the last month...
Manitowoc Company ( NYSE:MTW ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$454.7m (up 12% from 3Q...
Manitowoc's (MTW) earnings improve year over year in Q3. The company's backlog remains elevated which will aid results in 2022 despite supply-chain issues and high costs.
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (MTW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25% and 8.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MILWAUKEE, November 07, 2022--The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE: MTW), (the "Company" or "Manitowoc") a leading global manufacturer of cranes and lifting solutions, today reported third-quarter net income of $2.3 million, or $0.07 per diluted share. Third-quarter adjusted net income(1) was $3.4 million, or $0.10 per diluted share.
MTW Price Returns