Manitowoc Company, Inc. (The) (MTW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MTW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.56% of US stocks.
- MTW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MTW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
MTW Stock Summary
- MTW's went public 31.25 years ago, making it older than 84.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MTW's price/sales ratio is 0.58; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.23% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Manitowoc Co Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NUVA, MG, SIC, CRY, and MNTX.
- Visit MTW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to en.
MTW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MTW's price/earnings ratio is 296.38% lower, now standing at -59.7.
- MTW's price/earnings ratio has moved down $72.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTW.
MTW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.33||52-week high||$28.33|
|Prev. close||$22.67||52-week low||$7.36|
|Day high||$22.85||Avg. volume||374,342|
|50-day MA||$24.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.86||Market Cap||775.63M|
Manitowoc Company, Inc. (The) (MTW) Company Bio
Manitowoc Company designs, manufactures, and sells cranes and related products, and foodservice equipment worldwide. The company was founded in 1853 and is based in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
MTW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Manitowoc Co Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Manitowoc Co Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MTW, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is -0.17% -- higher than just 9.43% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Manitowoc Co Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 36 -- greater than 92.79% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 73.65% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MTW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTW Latest Social Stream
View Full MTW Social Stream
Latest MTW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Manitowoc Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTW as an investment opportunity.
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE: MTW) (the "Company" or "Manitowoc"), a leading global manufacturer of cranes and lifting solutions, today announced that the Company experienced a cybersecurity incident, resulting in a systems outage. Upon identifying the issue, the Company promptly engaged an industry-leading third-party information technology firm and forensics specialist and legal counsel to assist in the investigation. Federal law enforcement has been notified, and the Company is diligentl
In this article, we discuss the 10 best-performing stocks in 2021. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these companies, go directly to the 5 Best-Performing Stocks in 2021. Supply chain problems leading to inflation worries and growth stock volatility have dominated the headlines in the financial world over the past few months, […]
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (MTW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (MTW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -700.00% and 2.58%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE: MTW), (the "Company" or "Manitowoc") a leading global manufacturer of cranes and lifting solutions, today reported a first-quarter net loss of ($3.1) million, or ($0.09) per diluted share. First-quarter adjusted net loss(1) was ($2.2) million, or ($0.06) per diluted share.
MTW Price Returns