Manitowoc Company, Inc. (The) (MTW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTW POWR Grades
- MTW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MTW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MTW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.67% of US stocks).
MTW Stock Summary
- Manitowoc Co Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- MTW's current price/earnings ratio is 50.83, which is higher than 85.52% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- MTW's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Manitowoc Co Inc are UVV, CIR, JELD, DLX, and FARM.
- Visit MTW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to en.
MTW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MTW's price/sales ratio is 84.85% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, MTW's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- MTW's price/earnings ratio has moved up 37.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTW.
MTW Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4.23%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -63.36%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.77%.
The table below shows MTW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.49% of graded US stocks.
- MTW's asset turnover comes in at 0.987 -- ranking 19th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CAT, IR, and DCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTW.
The table below shows MTW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.59||52-week high||$27.37|
|Prev. close||$10.53||52-week low||$9.97|
|Day high||$10.78||Avg. volume||273,871|
|50-day MA||$12.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.95||Market Cap||374.03M|
Manitowoc Company, Inc. (The) (MTW) Company Bio
Manitowoc Company designs, manufactures, and sells cranes and related products, and foodservice equipment worldwide. The company was founded in 1853 and is based in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTW Latest Social Stream
View Full MTW Social Stream
Latest MTW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Manitowoc Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTW as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by The Manitowoc Company, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
The Manitowoc Company, Inc.'s (MTW) CEO Aaron Ravenscroft On Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (MTW) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022 10:00 A.M. ET Company Participants Ion Warner - Vice President, Marketing and Investor Relations Aaron Ravenscroft - President and Chief Executive Officer Dave Antoniuk - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Tami Zakaria...
Good morning, everyone, and welcome to the Manitowoc, conference call to review the company's fourth quarter 2021 financial performance and business update, as outlined in last evening's press release. Participating on the call today are Aaron Ravenscroft, president, and chief executive officer; and Dave Antoniuk, executive vice president, and chief financial officer.
Manitowoc's (MTW) Q4 earnings increase year over year on strong order and backlog levels, driven by solid crane demand.
The Manitowoc Company Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results and Full-Year 2022 Guidance
MILWAUKEE, Wis., February 21, 2022--The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE: MTW), (the "Company" or "Manitowoc") a leading global manufacturer of cranes and lifting solutions, today reported a fourth-quarter net loss of $(3.6) million, or $(0.10) per diluted share. The results were unfavorably impacted by a $13.9 million charge due to a legal matter with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Fourth-quarter adjusted net income(1) was $9.4 million, or $0.27 per diluted share.
MTW Price Returns